A2A Kopano Incorporated

A2A Kopano Incorporated Reviews with Jobs

Work hard and you will be rewarded

Good learning and gaining exposure the only challenging thing is you have to prove your worth so management can trust and rely on you. Even though I'm receiving an insufficient salary the exposure is sufficient

Great experience

a typical day at A2A is compiling financials and reviewing, gained a lot of experience with caseware. management fulfils their roles and duties sufficiently. workplace is very corporate but allows for interaction with other trainees which allows for good self- development and learning.

Productive work place

A typical day at work- Doing audits and financial statements What you learned- How to compile annual financial statements How to audit different types of entities How to manage lower level employees

Good learning environment, hands on approach to all aspects of accounting, finance and taxation

Extensive experience gained in all aspects of the auditing process. Exposure to SARS efiling, drawing up of financial statements on Caseware, managing of junior trainees

Great Learning Environment

The company offers incumbents exposure to a wide range of activities. There environment is positive and energetic. The learning process is ongoing. Perfect for articles

A2A Kopano

A good company, a lot to be learned, good experience. The people are willing to help you learn. Salary is a basic salary. Good if you are just starting up and looking for quick experience to gain.

Best training office offering vast experience

Typical day involves reviewing AFS, compiling working papers, conducting audits, processing of bank statement and SARS returns and queries. Working with different clients and type of entities is enjoyable. Management is supportive.

Pros

Mid year activities

Productive fun place

A company that offers experience in various Accounting, Auditing and Taxation aspects. It allows you to grow as an individual in your personal and professional career.

Pros

Good office environment

Cons

Long working hours

motivating and skillfull

Enables the advancement of skills, strict rules and code enforced regularly, poor compensation financially. good leadership and plenty opportunity for growth provided

Typical Articles Firm

-Management is quite helpful and understanding. -You learn everything from Auditing to Accounting in this firm. Most people aim to do articles at a big 4 company but at a small to medium sized firm you gain all the experience required to join the working world. -Hardest part of the job is that you have no social life and the salary as well allows you to have no social life. -The most enjoyable part of the job is that you are working with people on the same level as you so you are all learning on the way and you can make many friends at work. -Partners can be quite hard on you but that is typical of an articles firm.

Pros

Learn alot

Cons

No life and barely a salary

Learning Experiance

Taking a start while doing articles here can only grow a person as the diversity of the work is extensive leaving article clerks with vast amounts of experience and a great base for going out into the commercial world.

Excellent learning environment.

A typical day would involve performing audit or accounting work at specific clients. Audits normally took a month at a specific client before completion During my time there I learnt all facets of accounting and auditing. The management team was good to work with. The workplace culture is autocratic in nature with minimal room for creativity. The hardest part of the job were the long hours during the PFMA season. The best part of the job was my colleagues and teamwork.

Pros

Excellent working environment

Cons

Salary packages are basic

Great company for new graduates

Not ideal for highly experienced individuals looking for great benefits. Great work environment, close with co workers. Great mix of clients to work with

Pros

Friendly work environment

Cons

Low salaries

I had and overall good experience.

A2A Kopano Incorporated is a Medium Sized Audit firm. I have performed various accounting, taxation and audit functions which I believe has moulded me into and "all rounder" in the finance area. I had received excellent experience and mentorship.

Pleasant Working environment

It is a good company to work for, exposure to different tasks and businesses is amazing. Experience gained from working for the company is incomparable. The only concerned for me was the growth prospects for people who are not qualified CA(SA).

Pros

Manager are easily accessable and willing to assist

Cons

lack of growth opportunities

Productive and fun workplace

The Company is a very Safety Cultured Company. Its a please to work for a company that is so Safety driven and have the backing of Management. Tool box talks are very productive and communication is very effective amongst the Team. There is nothing hard about my job. When one Pre-plans the scope ahead,then every thing falls into place. We say work smart not hard. That's what we mean,Planning,communication,Execution. The most enjoyable part of my job is to see the days task completed

Pros

exposure in different Industries and skills

Cons

long hours is alway a challenge when the body needs rest.

Productive work place

Typical day at work , the day starts bright and early at 8 am depending on what time of the year it is for reporting and submission purposes, I have learned to be more independent, be a go getter, set goals, and treat clients with the utmost respect. The hardest part of the job is when having to work overtime due to deadlines, the most enjoyable part of the job is the final product once the accounting or auditing file has been completed and has gone through all the channels and the financials are ready to be given to the client

Pros

Cake on fridays

Learning Environment

Typical day-to-day work would be an audit of financial statements to ensure that they are prepared in line with an appropriate reporting framework. Maintaining positive relations with the client.

Typical day at work

Working hours are from 8h00 to 16h30 with 30 minutes break which is very convenient. The majority of the time most people in our office would be working on preparing AFS for a client together with the related working papers. The people are friendly and you can get along with them pretty well. I learned a lot, especially from doing all the "ground" work that most people at bigger firms don't do, so it prepares you well and you learn most of the required accounting prinicples although audit experience is very limited as a result of location and client base. The hardest part is when i work hard and it does not get recognised by my bosses. A lot is expected from us and i thrive under this kind of pressure but almost never is this recognised by them. Most enjoyable part of my job is to be constantly learning and debating solutions to accounting problems as you learn to think outside the box.

Pros

friendly and relaxed environment

Cons

Not getting recognised for hard work, low salary

Everyone is productive and we know how to work with each other, the part that is not well addressed is how the management is contributing in our lifes

Working for this Company is really amazing as each one of us has 80%/20% and this gives an individual the opportunity to learn by themselves and have confident in what they do best. The Company also train in such a way that it will be difficult to forget as in most of the time one is assigned to work with the AGSA employees and there we need to show what we know without the help of others.

Pros

We also get breaks for working overtime.

Cons

We work on deadlines and to us is no longer long working ours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A2A Kopano Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A2A Kopano Incorporated