A2Z

A2Z Reviews

India6 reviews

Productive and Fun workplace

I've been with A2Z Pvt. Ltd for over more than one years and have seen many changes along the way. Overall the company is a great place to work. The environment is young, competitive, and fast paced. Management is good and will take time to make sure their people succeed. It's nice to be treated like an adult and a true investment to a company.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Long working Hours

Good place for learning

I am currently working here as an electrical site engineer in 765 kv transmission line project. I have gained more knowledge with the organization.

good

good atmosphere at here there is a work balance in workers over there

good growing organisation but little too bullish on decisiions

overall experience was good Work freedom No specific learnings as HR is weak Management is family driven Co workers good Understand contracts from legal aspect Work place close to my residence

Pros

freedom to spend for BD

Cons

Long working hours

Productive and fun work place

a2z, Inc. is an event management company with a powerful web-based software suite that helps Show Managers increase and accelerate booth sales. It specializes in online tradeshow floor plans, event websites, abstract/speaker management, matchmaking tools, personal itinerary builder etc. All trade show services such as registration, exhibitor lead retrieval, exhibit space sales and marketing, registrant itinerary planners, collection, reporting and certificate production, exhibit floor management, event website design and hosting services are done online.

Pros

free lunch and accomodation

Cons

small team

Productive & fun place

GOOD MANAGEMENT Very gud faculty member ..give responsibility to us to apply my view on enggnearing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A2Z. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A2Z