A3 Solutions

A3 Solutions Employee Reviews with Jobs

Contract Job for short time

They offered the contract job for a short period. Nice thing is they offered me immediate to get in the job during interview. Delay payment for first week due to confusion of document. Manager is polite. not bad for work with if you don't have any job or need to get some experiences.

Pros

Health Insurance during contract

Cons

low payment

State of IT

This company contracts to a contractor who then contracts to the end client.Very confusing business model and communication. I don't recommend them as a good place to work.

Simple work

It was a desktop migration project. We basically do a repetition on all computers. Nothing exciting. Just need basic computer skill that all. Plus they provided a procedure to do and several times we would get some pizza from them which was great.

Pros

Free lunch at some time

Help employees find good work experiences

I would definately refer others to apply to this company. Job opportunities are good and varied. A3 Solutions is an employee-friendly company. All should apply.

Great place to work with variety.

This company didn't pay up to my expectations that I had for the position. This was a good spring board but to keep quality workers they would have to up the money. The contract was supposed to be for 4 months however after only 2 months there wasn't enough work to continue with the employment. I was notified on a Wednesday that my contract would be ending on Friday. I had to search for work so much sooner than expected.

Productive company to work for.

Nice company to work for. They make sure employees have what they need to be successful and productive in the contract that you've been assigned to. Very active in maintaining a good environment while on contract.

Good Work

This company has worked with me to provide a quick job that gets my feet back into IT and gives me a more recent experience. This is important as you are only as good as what you've done lately.

Excellent place to work at, opportunities to advance

A3 solutions is a great place to work at, great co-workers and management team. They place you closets to your home to make it convienience for their employees.

Pros

Room for advancement

Cons

no cons

Fast paced and competitive company

A3 Solutions is a company that will get the job done for all clients that need to the help. A3 will always say yes even when the odds are against them to find people to fill impossible positions. They are always ready when a fire happens and it happens often. This company is fast paced and there is never a dull moment. There are quotas to meet to stay ahead of the competition while guaranteeing impeccable customer service.

Pros

Never a dull day, immediate friends, benefits

Cons

Low compensation for a lot of work and commitment

It’s okay

It was alright . Pay wasn’t that great . Felt like a little family working together. I didn’t leave on the best of terms but I enjoyed working there . My supervisor became my best friend but that ended when I left .

Could use some business adjustment

I would not want to work for A3 Solutions again. The culture they provide does not meet my standards. I would not recommend this company to any of my associates. While working for this company a employee threw some wire at my as I was supervising a project. When I reported this person I’m the one who got the rotten end of the stick.

Poor management when it comes to communicating with the management at your job site.

If you like confusion this is the staffing company for you. Manpower's a better staffing company. I shouldn't have to do everything as far as my timesheet being turned in.

Cool project

Although I did not work at the A3 headquarters, the project they sent me to do was a good one. The company is helpful and responsive to the employees. The project helped me gain more knowledge of how businesses operate. The people at A3 are good with keeping track of your hours. I would recommend this company to work for.

Pros

Responsive and good pay

Cons

The project itself needed work on communication

Management needs to know employees better

I was given multilple assignments there that were very easy. The pay was good for the jobs, I would have liked to have more challenge however. The management was nice enough.

Pros

Pay rate is fine

Cons

Management needs to know employees better to fit them in the right position

providing IT support to clients

this was some years ago, so I'm unable to give an accurate and honest opinion on these questions. the experience I recall is one of a providing Information technology, and audio-visual support.

Excellent work environment, ,learned breaking down servers and setting up new Desktop and server support. We also did inventory of parts and data integrity and also programmed phones

Pros

work at on pace

Cons

short breaks

Good for between regular work jobs or longer term projects

Small projects such as hardware deployment or moving computers from one cubical to another. Company seems to be focused on hardware specifically hardware repair, deployment, and moving. They seem very organizes for getting technicians and as needs to the right place and time.

Pros

4 hours or less or 8 hour jobs far

Cons

no ongoing regular 40 hour work or oay yet

Good People

I would go to whatever site we were working on at that time. Call and check in with the company prior to starting work to let them know that the whole team was there or if anyone was late or anything like that. I would then go talk to the manager on duty and get the layout of the site to start coming up with an installation plan. Once we inventoried the equipment we would get started with the cable installation. I would have my team working while I was continuing with the planning, checking on them from time to time to answer questions about the install. we would get as much done as we could in the 8 hour period we had to work. Completing each site within 3 days. Installing 15-23 wireless access points, to include terminating the cable, testing it, and installing the patch panels.

Pros

Good team, very likeable and smart guys

Cons

Scheduling and zero job security

Could have been a great job,Ended up with the position I was hired for and a position of a person who left the company,without any adjustment in pay.

I was originally hired for controlling the computer inventory in the Cigna location In Bloomfield,Ct for CompuCom.As it turned out I did that and took care of picking up all the equipment within the building from Cigna people who left the company.I also processed any field equipment which was returned as well.I received all new equipment and tracked all of it by model and serial numbers.The last aspect was removed outdated equipment from the system and processed it for shipping to the recycler.

Pros

Close to Home

Cons

To much work for one person to keep up with for the pay.

Good working with this companay

Good Company, Nice co-workers, Nice hours, Nice learning environment

I enjoyed the surroundings, good people, and I apreciated the opertunity.

I enjoyed the position, worked well with others, liked the environment, and learned a lot.

Pros

Excellent Supervisor, real layed back, and understanding.

Cons

Job was not long enough.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A3 Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A3 Solutions
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?