A3Logics

A3Logics Employee Reviews

India7 reviews

Poor Not Look like IT Company

They giving the power of handling an IT Project to a GUY who even don't know what is going on in the project and after that when some problem happened they blame the Developers. And Management does not care about employees. And They changes the rules when ever they want. I am working here more than 2 Years soo it veryyy frustrating.

Pros

Noo one

Cons

A lot even i can't describe

Nice Company

A nice company to start up with. Have learn a lot. Very supportive and motivational management and provide good learning environment. Good projects and its growing very well.

good company.

It's a good company to work for Jaipur location. A good working environment is provided over here. Good infrastructure. proper guidance is provided over here. Employees are helping in nature.

fun workplace but not for e-governance projects

Its a good company to work with but more or mostly on core IT projects not for ITeS or e governance space. I spent good times there working the young team Including the CEO & Founder of the compnay.

quality assurance

• Designing Test Automation framework and requirement specification. • Writing Java methods that serve the purpose of executing Test Cases.  Configuring Test Cases in XML files and mapping them to Java methods. • Developing XSLT to generate HTML reports from XML based reports. • Integration testing for Test Automation. TESTING

Testing review

When I was move in testing profile. Then I am learn how to do smart work as a tester, work management and behavior with your co-workers etc...

good workplace.

Overall good. Management system is not good in the company. I have seen partiality among the staff members.

Pros

free dinner & cab.

Cons

long hour worktime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A3Logics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about A3Logics in popular locations