A4A Hospitality

A4A Hospitality Reviews: Working at A4A Hospitality

India9 reviews

Great!

Great place to work for people who want to grow in hospitality industries. You get to learn a lot about the hotels and hotel chains also. Amazing senior management team.

Fun loving place

A4A, is big company in loyalty industry , they have in the market from last 13 years with 15 offices across India. Working environment is good with sales pressure, Over all company is good with good working environment.

Pros

Giving parties every month

Cons

long working hours

good place to work

it was a scheduled job everything was on time ive learned alot everything was managed the job was quite easy anybody can do it but the salary was very less

Pros

free lunch

very good company

Very friendly accompany in the office and such a great experience with the company. U should have presence of mind while I working in this office. And the most funnable thing is how to capture the customers mind how to overcome his idea by dominating ur knowledge.

Pros

time to time salary and tds

Cons

lunch and other benefits like insurance etc.

Productive and Fun Place

It is one of the best organisations to work with in Loyalty programs sector. It has one of the good hotels to promote and gives a chance to earn well and the leading paymaster in this industry.

Pros

good paymaster

Cons

lack of departments

Very happing place i enjoyed my work over there

A4 a company is my first company I learned how to speak customer and how to enjoy my work after work we play lots of game over there

Sales and good enviroment

I have been given a team of 25 people .My work is to recruit people and give tranning to them , so that they can enter the sales world . I had to manage the whole team through out the day and at the evening i had to send the report to my operational manger . And at the end of the month i had to make the Salary report. Basically our company is a delhi based company and all work of bhubaneswar was handled by me. I had learned many things such as interacting with high profile people ,proper management of team etc.My team is very sincere towards there work . The hardest part of my job is to bring out sales when the market is not good .Enjoyable part of the job is when i achive my target for the day.

Pros

Lunch and Incentives

zxc

• Responsible and accountable for forecasting, planning, budgeting, implementation and delivery of customer acquisition and retention targets. • Identifying and foreseeing any service delivery barriers and offering prompt and proactive solutions. • Conduct monthly review presentations with our partner hotels and our internal customers. • Responsible for the recruitment, training and development, payroll and stock inventory.

Productive and fun Workplace

1. My Shift starts from morning 11am to 9:30pm and my role is as Club Co-ordinator and Guest Relation Officer. 2. The most typical thing in job was to handle all guest together, because in a day i may get complaint or queries from 30-45 guests out of that some guests were really friendly and i was able to make them satisfied but some were above my level. 3. I learned a lot of things from there patience, how to handle the guests, to be perfect in any critical situations. 4. The good part of my job is my co-workers were really co-operative,even my manager was so good he was my best friend really it was fantastic to work with them and under him.

Pros

Free tea, snacks

Cons

Short Breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A4A Hospitality. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A4A Hospitality