A52 Warehouse

A52 Warehouse Employee Reviews

Fast-paced and productive workplace

Very fast-paced workplace. Always plenty of work to do and overtime if you like the extra work. Super kind and friendly management! Loved working there

Great relaxed atmosphere - events every month for employees

events every month for employees. Try to make it a fun atmosphere. Pay is okay. Have 5 different shifts. Draw back is no bus service to warehouse at night

I would not recommend this place to anyone.

Management never appreciates you for your hard work. Supervisors have a very arrogant attitude towards the employees.Though employees are bit supportive. Moreover, it does not assure you of job security. Once the work slows down they find silly reasons like attendance, sick leave etc. to sack the employees and do not inform in advance. I would never like to work there.

Pros

Near bus stop

Cons

Arrogant management team.

Easy to work

Its easy to work in A52 warehouse.. you can schedule you timing according to you even if you need any help or you have any problem, everyone is willingly helps you.

Used to be a good place.

Day-long standing and walking. Machines often have issues. Management never praises you for the good works you did, but blames you for anything you did that they don't like.

Pros

Near bus stops

Workplace is good but the management is not good they laid off people with no reason. And it doesn’t matter if you are at some position or not. They have their own kids who work every years instead of people who work all long year

I love to work here.

I like to work here, All the co worker working as a team. No favoritism in this company. Lots of respect for every worker . I like to go back , I feel so comfortable.

Cons

Fair.

Summary

my overall experience at a52 was pleasant. I spent time on the night and day shift. The pay was good although the work was demanding. I was grateful to meet new people and learn new skills.

Very confortable place

I loved that you could learn and work in every position in their warehouse. Help was always there when you needed it. Its a very productive and fast-paced working environment Pros Plenty of work and great management Cons None,I like the company because they work with you they have a lot of benefits they care about their employees. It's like a big family if you get sick they have like a little nurses station they let you go inside the nurse's station so you can feel better if you don't feel better they let you go home but they try to make you better first they're very caring people.

Productive and fun work place

Good place to work Dynamic work environment with good team players Ability to focus on customer requirements and meet their needs Able to work with suppliers and solve Supply Chain based anomalies as they arise

Good

At a52 warehouse we lift heavy heavy things that I think we should get paid up to 20 dollars an hour for the night shift because it’s exhausting to deal with heavy things and it should be more culturally diverse.

pick and pack warehouse

Ok place to work, lots of hours if you want them. Some even when you don't. Lots of walking required, it's a huge warehouse. Friendly people. Good first time job

I used to be worked in this company. They treat equally to all the workers.

Very nice place to work I like to go back in this company All the workers working as a team work No stress at work. Fun to work here. Manager or supervisor always helps to their workers. Given chance to learn new things about the job. Very loyal to everyone.

My opinion

A52 used to be a place that I would reccomend to anyone I knew looking for work. While the pay could have been better, during my time the culture and management more than made up for it. Closer to the end of my employment the company seemed to become more disorganized and from what I hear, the company is struggling to keep up because of poor decisions made by the VP of operations. This WAS a great place to work. Real shame what its turned into.

fun to work,very friendly staff.

very good working atmosphere with quality employees who works in a very friendly way, i would recommend everyone who want a job to atleast try once to get job there.you wont regret your decision.

journey at A52

Everyone is very good, helpful if you always do their work and everyone only listen to old people workers not to new one. They think only old workers know how to work or not. Everyone respect each other. Management is good but always old workers talk about each other and new workers they never appreciate the work of new workers. They yelled on you.

Fast paced and fun workplace

Labor intensive work, but the people their and the culture made it alright. Were allowed to listen to music while we worked and occasionally were provided with free snacks during the break, such as popcorn or mini donuts. Overall was a good experience.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Labor intensive

High Turnover Rate

The people were generally friendly and fun to work with but the turnover rates were quite high so you would see new people quite often. Management were nice but they were the people who managed to stay there for longer than a year.

Great Summer Work for Students

The work isn't hard, but there's a lot of walking so your feet will really hurt for about 1 week. Also it's really fast paced so try to keep up as you're productivity is reviewed. One think I did not like was I wasn't properly trained on this big thing so I thought I was doing it correctly for about 3 days then I found out I was doing it incorrectly

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Poor training

Productive and fun work place with fun committee

A very professional warehouse corporation to their customers and staff. There are very good management team, company cultures and employee benefits.. .

It Is a fun place to work everybody is friendly and always ready to help and support

it is very Good place to work, Always ready to face new Challenges team here is knowledgeable and knows what they are doing.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A52 Warehouse. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• A52 Warehouse