ADP

3.7Pay & Benefits

Found 189 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,859 reviews

ADP insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager

Job secured company

A company with a strong revenue which shares its profits to ee's and helps their ee's in all difficult times.Once u get in you'll hardly think of job change

Pros

On-time salary and unexpected one time payouts

Cons

Still promotions are based on manager discretion

August 3, 2021
We are glad that you are enjoying your ADP experience and appreciate your feedback.

Ok Company

Tech stack is good, More pressure on employees from higher management, less recognition for work, No or less hikes, Long working hours, Bad higher management

Fun place to work

Excellent towards employees. Fun touch while working to reduce stress. Fun activities conducted on floor once weekly. Family events are organised, Transportation is also good and it is absolutely free.

Pros

Transportation, Flexible working hours

Cons

No free food

Good and work life balance is fine. Should focus on payscale, technically less challenges. Company wise it is good, not much benefits. Management needs to be very good

June 3, 2021
We really appreciate your review and rating. Thank you for sharing insights with us on Indeed. Your feedback is valuable to us.

Nice company to learn

Learning opportunities are more Leave benifts are bestGood company for fresher Helath insurance

Pros

Leaves and health insurance

May 24, 2021
We really appreciate hearing from current associates and are happy to hear that you are having a great experience with us.

Productive and fun at the same time.

Work life balance wasn't there but it was manageable. Long working hours without Over Time salary, expected to finish the work on weekends also if it not finished.

Pros

Management was supportive

Cons

Long hours, no OT, no free meals.

May 24, 2021
We appreciate the time you spent with ADP and the insights you have shared. Your feedback will be provided to our leadership teams, so we can better improve our associate experience.

Truly professional, Excellent Leadership.. Great Company to work at

This is by far the best organization that I worked for.. great people.. great benefits , fair pay and I had opportunities to improve myself and learn alot from the senior management team here

Pros

Culture and opportunities to grow

Cons

None i can think of

Amazing place to work

ADP is a very good place to work and explore new learnings. It provides many benefits especially for women it is very safe place to work. It is very homely and there is positive work environment.

August 27, 2020
Thank you for sharing your review with us on Indeed. We appreciate the time you spent with ADP and are glad you had a positive experience! We value the insights you shared about your time with us.

Fun workplace

Its fun to work in ADP and there are good benefits for employees. Opportunities to learn new technologies and grow in your career. Management are helpful and the environment is friendly

August 27, 2020
Thank you for sharing your experience with us on Indeed. We appreciate the time you spent with ADP and the insights you shared about your time with us.

Good Compnay

Little Stressful Good Learning Good Leardship Salary can be improved No Onsite No Visas Bad Cafeteria. Good Office Infrastructure No Gym. No Transport Facility

Pros

Good Learning

Cons

No Onsite

It's good, weekend every 2 to 3 times in a month

Getting more skill but less chances to get implement. Frequent build failures from deployment crosses testing time frames. No good supervision and controlling

Pros

Benefits on time. No bar which kind of work one should do what they consider in final appraisal

Cons

No work life balance in every weekend deliverables

Good

Great worklife balance, the HR department is very amazing and very helpful, however, it underpays and should amp up the salary offered. Overall, it was a good experience.

Best Place to work

ADP is a best place to work for freshers, laterals, offer good compensation for freshers and provides a lot of learning opportunities. Support social activities and help the people who are in need.

Good

ADP is a platform to work with, people love to be a family of ADP. Great work culture as well as cooperative collegues and management. Salary upto expectations. No regrets if u join ADP. Great opportunitues offered if you have potential.

Great company to work

I am working with ADP for last 9 years, it is a great company, which spend on employees development and focus on their family members. Provides competative salary as per market standards.

Pros

Work life balance

Work culture is the best and great place to work,Enjoyed working with ADP Hikes and promotion depends on the Job performance and supporting business as and when required .

Pros

medical benefits

Cons

no OT

productive and fun at work

Great place to work. Friendly management. No work stress. Paid well. Fun at work. Good food in cafeteria. Gym and table tennis available. able to achieve target.

Senior Member Technical at ADP

As a Senior Member Technical I had the opportunity to learn new things and work on complex problems and had a chance to involve myself in full development of a web application. ADP is a great place to work having good employee benefits which has good work life balance. The leadership team is really good in taking initiatives aligned with the ADP core values.

Good place in terms of culture and work life balance

Leadership position is very good and people are friendly and salary is also not that bad. Coming to R&D they started now and improving slowly and good vision they have for future success. It is a giant payroll provider in US.

March 30, 2020
Thank you for sharing your ADP experience with us on Indeed. We value your feedback.

Excellent work culture

Worth time spent working at ADP learned time management hardest part of the Job is shift rotationals Enjoyable moments were teams outings appreciation for the hardwork

Pros

Medical benefits

Cons

salary less compartivly

March 23, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the time you spent with us and these insights into your experience at ADP.

Work Culture and management is good. Compensations are maintained up to the market level. Cons: Technology stack needs to be improved and employees need to be provided with career growth opportunities.

March 23, 2020
We appreciate the review and rating. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ADP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,233
2,281
1,484

Compare ADP with

• ADP
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?