AECOM

AECOM Employee Reviews

India95 reviews

Found 95 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,721 reviews

Work culture is ok.Lots of things to learn but working environment is very stressfule and have no work-life balance.

Work culture is very stressful. Working on weekends also.First day got laptop.Pantry is there with canteen. No lunch is provided.No parking in the office premises.Mediclaim doenot include parents.

Pros

Flexi office timing

Cons

Long hours and less work life balance

Career for fun workplace

a typical day at work : wonderfulwhat you learned : Career future trainingmanagement : Wonderfulworkplace culture : Very Nicethe hardest part of the job : Nothe most enjoyable part of the job : Yes

AECOM insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction

Overall experience is good

I am working as an Intern at AECOM from past 3 months. . I got good guidance from the employees. Everyone is friendly and cooparative. I and a fresher got a lot to learn during the course.

Pros

Flexible work hours

Cons

Weekend works

Productive and employee oriented

A very good company taking care of all needs of the employee from recognition of outstanding employees to nurturing their field of interests to giving psychological/ financial advices to the needy.

Workplace culture

Kindness is a powerful driver of positive workplace culture. Spreading kindness within your team can help team members feel more connected with each other, even when working remotely or in different locations. It can also reduce stress and lead to increased productivity.

Cons

Enjoinment for working is good

Indian higher staffs required to improve their views in comparison to foreign experts as foreign experts are quite ok and maintain the international standard of facilities and pay salary as per the qualification, experiences and expertise, other than Indians thinking are little bit narrow as I felt may be due to have some international exposure. Indians are required to have some training

Pros

nothing

Cons

nothing

Productive and Growing

Good work culture Good place to gain knowledge Seniors are helpful Salary will be paid last day of everymonthSalary structure is good enough for freshers also

No sense of unity in the company amongst employees

Poor leadership skills from the management and stressful environment. The hardest part of the job is bringing yourself to the office. Salary yearly increment is 1-3%. At best 5% when you get promoted. No year end bonus only 13th month bonus.

Pros

Cons

Long Hours

Great Work place

Workplace culture is as per Standard Company.Management will support you in all aspects of your carrier.If you are technical strong and hard work then i recommend you to work in AECOM.

Good

a typical day at workwhat you learnedmanagementworkplace culturethe hardest part of the jobthe most enjoyable part of the jobSaturday off5 days a week culture

Pros

flexible timing

Cons

Productive and best team work

Best in paying, jobs on hand in India, best comply to work in India in the metro sector. Groth rate is good. most of the government projects. Infra development on fo the major consultant

Very nice place for work

I would like to recoomend this company. Very friendly and cooperative stuff. Salary on time. Very safe environment for women. I have worked tgere9 years and I fell it is best place to work.

Great

Great working experience in aecom mumbai. Worked in various residential and commercial projects single handedly and gained lot of experience and exposure.

Knowledgeable people and industrious working Team

Client satisfaction is the motto, with Safety as the main theme. Working with knowledgeable Engineers and responsible team members was the highlight.

Enjoyble to work with minimum stress

The working environment is good. But the management is not friendly and co operative.Salary is received on time. More workshop should be conducted to serve better.

Good place for work

Good working culture, motivational , time-bound working, good facilities, teamwork, good work coordination,job working tips for seniors.transportation facilities provided.

An excellent company & very able top Management. Very Encouraging environment.

It is pleasure to be associated with this company. The environment is best for the Managers. They encourage to implement the best Engineering Practices. The top Management gives the free hand to lead the project team. The decisions making is the prime importance. It is joy to work with experienced team & challenging to interact with different clients & Satisfy. them in giving the de

Good for work life balance

Salary is less compare to similar consultant You can work always big projects with limited time & pressure. It will be very good for beginners to learn important design aspects

Poor Management & Work Culture

Too much of work pressure. No proper guidance from upper management. Completely negative work environment. This review is only for Program Cost Consultancy department. No benefits/compensation.

Overall good

I working with aecom, but here all employees ecco friendly and short out problems in meeting. Company all rules very good. Working environment is good

A very nurturing environment.

I worked as an Environmental Consultant there, and my boss was the best. He was all about work life balance, and supported us to succeed. They didn't worry about when I came to work or when I left, as long as I was available via email or mobile during working hours, and completed deliverable within the stipulated time. Best work experience ever.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AECOM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare AECOM with