AECOM

AECOM Employee Reviews

a typical day at workwhat you learnedmanagementworkplace culturethe hardest part of the jobthe most enjoyable part of the jobSaturday off5 days a week culture
Pros
flexible timing
Cons
Poor leadership skills from the management and stressful environment. The hardest part of the job is bringing yourself to the office. Salary yearly increment is 1-3%. At best 5% when you get promoted. No year end bonus only 13th month bonus.
Pros
Cons
Long Hours
Workplace culture is as per Standard Company.Management will support you in all aspects of your carrier.If you are technical strong and hard work then i recommend you to work in AECOM.
Best in paying, jobs on hand in India, best comply to work in India in the metro sector. Groth rate is good. most of the government projects. Infra development on fo the major consultant
You have your teammates to help and back you always. You are not alone in your work. Seniors are easy to reach and accessible to help. Friendly environment and growth within the organisation.
I would like to recoomend this company. Very friendly and cooperative stuff. Salary on time. Very safe environment for women. I have worked tgere9 years and I fell it is best place to work.
Great working experience in aecom mumbai. Worked in various residential and commercial projects single handedly and gained lot of experience and exposure.
Client satisfaction is the motto, with Safety as the main theme. Working with knowledgeable Engineers and responsible team members was the highlight.
The working environment is good. But the management is not friendly and co operative.Salary is received on time. More workshop should be conducted to serve better.
Good working culture, motivational , time-bound working, good facilities, teamwork, good work coordination,job working tips for seniors.transportation facilities provided.
It is pleasure to be associated with this company. The environment is best for the Managers. They encourage to implement the best Engineering Practices. The top Management gives the free hand to lead the project team. The decisions making is the prime importance. It is joy to work with experienced team & challenging to interact with different clients & Satisfy. them in giving the de
Salary is less compare to similar consultant You can work always big projects with limited time & pressure. It will be very good for beginners to learn important design aspects
Too much of work pressure. No proper guidance from upper management. Completely negative work environment. This review is only for Program Cost Consultancy department. No benefits/compensation.
I working with aecom, but here all employees ecco friendly and short out problems in meeting. Company all rules very good. Working environment is good
I worked as an Environmental Consultant there, and my boss was the best. He was all about work life balance, and supported us to succeed. They didn't worry about when I came to work or when I left, as long as I was available via email or mobile during working hours, and completed deliverable within the stipulated time. Best work experience ever.
Learning can be done if you are willing to work outside your department. Also the work culture may differ from project to project basis. HR policies are very good and supportive.
I am working in AECOM India Bangalore Office since 1.5 years. During my intial 3 months I learned a lot but after then I have assigned all the repetitive work. There are lots of field visit even on Saturday, Sunday and they don't pay overtime for that. Suming up all, there is not quality of life. So honestly i don't see future growth in the company and planing to quit.
Great work culture over there. Environment and job security is good. Safety is primary measure in all activity. In short Aecom is a good company i feel at present as a current employee.
it was great experience to work with AECOM, it has best employees and administrative staff ready to help all time. I have handled international projects and worked with International experts and software applications
I am working in this company from June ,17 to till .his hr policy and other benefit is good and everything given in softwere. Salary increment is too high.
Culture Learning Motivation Focused on clients requirements for project specific works In house learning university for learning and development of employee
  1. Employee Reviews