AIG Employee Reviews

i will do work in my office 6 hours i learned fast typing and payroll worki managed store stocki enjoyed dussera festivalmy staff and friends to close at worki have 3 years experience in job
I very much like of AIG because of the point shown below# Planning for Productive # Individual development in the team by Online training# Good workplace culture# Free to resolve the problemThe hardest part of the job are your Growth, which is depends on the activities transition from other counties and based on your luck only, Not for your performance and Achievementsthey doesn't considered the vintage criteria
Overall it's been a good experience working at AIG. They have work home policies, tie up with day care for new parents. The management is supportive however not transparent. Transportation is available and AC cabs are alloted. Pantry is also available.
Location is nice. Good onshore A good co to work. new work, ever changing environment. Good atmosphere. Job rotation MGT is good Facilities are good
Pros
Job rotation, A good co to work.new work ever changing environment. Good atmosphere
Cons
Salary and growth
I found that irrespective of which department or team you belong to - there is always progress and advancement opportunities provided to you and your manager works with you to make you successful.
This is very competetive place to learn and grow atleast among our team and very friendly. I have joined with out any prior knowledge about Cloud and learned there and performed Hands on.
AIG has great employee benefits. Company culture is not great - Employees are treated like only resources - Work life balance is poor. I would recommend senior management to be more considerate towards subordinates.
AIGvwas a fun place to work at. The job was stressful, but my manager was extremely supportive and my colleagues were great mentors as well as wonderful friends. The hardest part of the job was of course the sales and the type of product that was being sold, but the experience was very rewarding and insightful.
Collaborative and learning environment. Work-life balance exists. Great culture. great exposure. Cooperative management. Its fun and enjoyable to work here.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AIG?
If you are a big spooner then only one can grow in AIG else there is not chance of growth. If One is having a senior in AIG then only the company is good for him, as Senior has all the powers and Junior only have to follow the instructions of his senior. In some of process the are the people who is working as a salve of their onshore partner which is ridiculous.
Work is very bad is very busy life all employees and need very good benefits for all employees and good work place to near k r Puram only and company provide cab for all employees
I worked for 3 years in a single organisation and realised how important work life balance should for every employee. In my previous organisation they took in consideration of each and every employees work life balance by offering 2 times a week work from home policy which made them have a balance and a stress free environment which resulted in better performance.
Overall it was fantastic experience with AIG, management was so supportive and well guided. I got very good exposure to different technologies and got a chance to train other as well.
It is very nice company to work there and it will very balance life in this company.
It was fun working in AIG with mature work environment and predefined processes. Very skillful management with prime focus on customer services. Worked closely with onshore team on day to day basis to achieve defined goals.
Aig is the one of the best place to work. Having fun, no stress full. Work from home, Free Cab facility, Management is very good. Yearly once hike based in performance. Minimum 10%
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
No long hours
Fair company to work with AIG. The onshore partners are good and collaborative. The leadership is fair to work with. Work from home and Employee Engagement activities are very strong.
Short term working environment. got some good excel skills. My boss was a racist and was partial only to his clan members, He was jealous of my female friends talking to me and spending time with me during break.
Great Place to work in terms of business delivery and job satisfaction. Had many opportunities to engage in multiple roles and leverage the skills and strenths.
It was good experience working in AIG. I was part of Financial operations and also got an opportunity to travel to London for Transition. I got an experience to work in Insurance Domain
* Give emphasis on cross training and in and out (complete training) * IJP (Internal Job Posting) is good to work in different processes. * Flexibility work from home. * Quarterly parties * Cab & food for extended hours at work * Management engagement through one o one. * Some times favoritism took over hard work ( and I think it is in every organization, however the ratio may very).
  1. Employee Reviews