AXA

AXA Employee Reviews

India394 reviews

Found 394 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,465 reviews
organisationcentrictimingbalanceprocesssalarycultureexposure

Need to Focuse on Salary.

As per others organization AXA not paying that much. They have to think on that view as well. Overall it good company and employee friendly and life balance.

Work life balance in Technology

Awesome company if you are joining in global technology.Work life balance is amazing in technology, all helpful folks.Join and learn as much as you can, except big data project rest all bad projects.

AXA insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Support from manager
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Stressful

There will be lot of process migrations, continuously we will get feeling like our job is not secured. Pay structure is very pathetic, everything they include in CTC.

Good work place

Great place to work and to grow and enhance the skills.Managers are supportive and help hs in improving skills. Good clients exposure good ERPs or technology to work with

Good culture

Great culture, less pay, gifts, transport has to be paid, hikes not that good. Good interaction with onshore client, good exposure, great opportunities.

Best place to work for people who are looking for work life balance.

Best place to work for people who are looking for work life balance. Salary negotiation can be done.No long hours. Excellent multi national company of insurance.

Pros

Transportation, on site opportunities, excellent insightful management

Cons

3 month notice period.

Nice place to start your career

overall this is best MNC company to start your career with, but there is no growth in the company you have to wait for a year to get a chance to increase your salary by ₹1000.

Axa waste of time...no career forward

You won't learn anything from AXA just for a job for salary you can do. Management just talk about transparency but there will be no transparency at all just the word has it.

All are friendly and secure environment

It is a good environment to work in with all the collegue being very friendly.. You hav a freedom to work at and everything as per company policies with discipline all around..

Good

Axa is a very professionally run organization with employees at a centre.. very good organisation to work with. It has it's own inheritance restrictions being a captive unit. The growth of organisation is reached almost a saturation level.Nevertheless, indeed a good organisation to work with. It has entire gamut of Fin n Accounting and Reporting work.

Pros

It has entire gamut of Fin n Accounting and Reporting work

Cons

Being a captive unit. The growth of organisation is reached almost a saturation level

Good work environment Everyday new learning experienceCompetitiveGood work culture Great place to work Challenging Good team work CR activities Identify your capabilities

Productive and Fun Loving Place

It is great working with AXA. I have got my knowledge improved while working here. I have got opportunity to explore new technics and knowledge. My role help me to improve my management skills.

Employee centric

Two things impaortant for any Employee to work are Reputed company and Good team who will teach you does and don'ts.Even though this firm is from FRANCE but employee friendly nature treating every one equal which every one appreciate and which is lacking from other companies Inday Today.

Pros

Outings

Cons

Straightforward job profile. Complete tasks assigned, no ambiguity.

Straightforward job profile. Complete tasks assigned, no ambiguity. Extra work hours are demanded at times. Managers could do better in employee management.

Good environment

Axa is the place where we got an opportunity to explore ourselves there is no any cast discrimination treat as everyone equal no bias,no any dress codes everyone felt free to work this kind of environment. if the company is not get closed in 2018 still I am the employee of the AXA.

Relaxed workplace with amazing people to learn from

A typical day of work was talking with people from all around the world, analysing data. Management was supportive of new ideas and technologies. Hardest part of job is convincing people about new methods.

Pros

Work Life balance was amazing

Cons

Less Pay

Nice company

Working at bharti axa life insurance was amazing & a very good experience the work life there is amazing & the office environment is good for working .

For beginners it's good.. for some period. Salary structure is tricky.. not getting in hand as u expect.

For beginners it's good.. atlist for some period. Salary structure is tricky.. not getting in hand as u expect. New management it's not supporting as compared old one.. Currently job security is not there .. if performing well than only u can stick the position. Otherwise..

good

good company to work and personal life balance . Projects are very useful to career and learning capabilities are very high. Management is friendly with employees.

Place where we can have work life balance. We can learn many new technologies during our course of job. Every individual is given an opportunity to boost their career.

Good

It is a very good company to work with. Awesome work environment. It is an employee centric company. Amazing Management and Leadership. Good Learning experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AXA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare AXA with