AXA

AXA Employee Reviews

It is great working with AXA. I have got my knowledge improved while working here. I have got opportunity to explore new technics and knowledge. My role help me to improve my management skills.
Two things impaortant for any Employee to work are Reputed company and Good team who will teach you does and don'ts.Even though this firm is from FRANCE but employee friendly nature treating every one equal which every one appreciate and which is lacking from other companies Inday Today.
Pros
Outings
Cons
Straightforward job profile. Complete tasks assigned, no ambiguity. Extra work hours are demanded at times. Managers could do better in employee management.
Axa is the place where we got an opportunity to explore ourselves there is no any cast discrimination treat as everyone equal no bias,no any dress codes everyone felt free to work this kind of environment. if the company is not get closed in 2018 still I am the employee of the AXA.
A typical day of work was talking with people from all around the world, analysing data. Management was supportive of new ideas and technologies. Hardest part of job is convincing people about new methods.
Pros
Work Life balance was amazing
Cons
Less Pay
Working at bharti axa life insurance was amazing & a very good experience the work life there is amazing & the office environment is good for working .
For beginners it's good.. atlist for some period. Salary structure is tricky.. not getting in hand as u expect. New management it's not supporting as compared old one.. Currently job security is not there .. if performing well than only u can stick the position. Otherwise..
good company to work and personal life balance . Projects are very useful to career and learning capabilities are very high. Management is friendly with employees.
Place where we can have work life balance. We can learn many new technologies during our course of job. Every individual is given an opportunity to boost their career.
It is a very good company to work with. Awesome work environment. It is an employee centric company. Amazing Management and Leadership. Good Learning experience.
It was good learnng period i work and an excelent leadership team which helped us to grow in the company. Over all a good place to work in all aspects.
This company is like a dream come true.. so many benefits, good package, work life balance and employee friendly.. great company and great culture.. here..
ideal working environment where employees are self motivated and happy to work. People are friendly and professional and supervisors make it easy for new joiners to feel comfortable
It was really great working im AXA With good atmosphere Gained knowledge in depth Friendly natured place, Every task we did made us to gain a new Knowledge all the time, The phase was friendly zoned too. And very Productive.
I had a good experience in axa , I learned lot of things in axa, because Axa is first company. I improved my email communication lot and understanding the people. Axa is a like university to teach everything to new joining people, good relationships with team members.
I got to know what the corporate field is and learnt some responsibility. I can tell the people who passed recently and searching for job I refer AXA.
Good place to work , employee friendly, work life balance, decent salary structure, healthy environment , centrally located in two cities Pune & Bangalore
In my process there was less to learn. Fast typing task was there. Rest I was happy to work culture in this company. Salary was very very less as I was expecting.
The working environment is good. The job security is good but internal movement opportunities are limited. Every organization has its own limitations as like AXA has.
Employee friendly ambience. A lot to learn from job what we do everyday and a complexed process, should update ourselves with the changes in the process. The management is quite friendly and have walk the talk with the leaders. Most of the time we have to stretch beyond our working hours.
Cabs are not on time sometimes. Flexible in time Process leaders and managers are co-operative There will be so many trainings which are provided to improve our skills. Hikes are not good for experienced prople
  1. Employee Reviews