AXA

AXA Culture reviews

In my process there was less to learn. Fast typing task was there. Rest I was happy to work culture in this company. Salary was very very less as I was expecting.
A typical day of work was talking with people from all around the world, analysing data. Management was supportive of new ideas and technologies. Hardest part of job is convincing people about new methods.
Pros
Work Life balance was amazing
Cons
Less Pay
This company is like a dream come true.. so many benefits, good package, work life balance and employee friendly.. great company and great culture.. here..
This is nice work place to work. it is very employee friendly and professional environment. it has very diverse work culture with good opportuinity to learn.
Axa is good company to work, culture wise it’s ok. Main business is insurance and financial products and it’s BPO by nature. Work life culture also very good and people can easily balance both work and personal life.
Good company to be associated with from a long term Carter perspective Good salary and leave benefits Offers flexibility in work timing Employee centric work culture
Good place to start your career, exposure to international work systems. Good and friendly environment for employees and company. Nice place to work with corporate culture.
Friendly environment Good Culture management is good Most enjoyable part in that company was Townhall party. I have learned so many things from AXA, like as taking Leadership, making and sharing reports. Taking training on new migrations. Making Process manuals.
Overall nice experience with AXABS. Gained end to end experience on insurance but technological adaptability is little slower as compared to peers. Nice work culture and environment. Competitive Pay and Benefits. End to end process knowledge.
Pros
Cons
Technological adaptability is slow. Level of innovation and overall pricing is not competitive.
Overall atmosphere and work culture of AXA is good for married women (for stress free income), also a good Company to start a job. Management is very unprofessional.
A very good company to work with, good ambience, workplace culture, management is supportive, secured job, can balance work and personal life, traveling is a bit tideous.
i have learnt punctuality and team management skills and work culture is also great , managment is little supportive , hardest part of job is no appreciation from higher authorities.
Good place to work With less package good environment to work. Axa is being a good place for growth and good subordinates with bunch of talents. I enjoyed working there carried experience as Fresher. AXA carries a good culture.
Good place to work, but salaries are not that competitive Employees are friendly Management is good. But, in the end, it depends on your boss or seniors.
Best work environment. I have learn't a lot from my current organization which has helped me to groom myself in different way. My leadership skills have improved a lot and my decision making abilities has been sharpened in the most wonderful way. The workplace culture is the best thing I like about. There is not pressure of your seniors or higher management on you nor they force their decision on the team member. The most enjoyable part I would say that the knowledge I have gained in this company is going to help me in my growth both Financially and on individual level.
It's a good company to work. Nice work culture and reachable management. Process oriented and value based working culture. Hard work always get recognition from management.
Need to revise employee benefits. Get involved in employment benefit skims to hold employee intact. Focus on Indian culture also while running business for foreign clients
Pros
Free food
Cons
Long hours duty
Good working environment, Self development trainings, Team activities, Fun, Process trainings, Good relationship between management and employees, Job security,
The company has superb work culture... It gives all the. Possible facilities to its employees ensuring that their work place is very comfortable and convenient.
Everyday was a new learning with trainings and workshops on technical and soft skills. Learnt a lot with respect to different geographical areas and global work culture. Handling heavy datasets and data analysing. The management is supportive and encouraging. The workplace culture is friendly and accepting. The most enjoyable part of job was the balance between work and fun-activities which always kept the spirits high.
Shift timings are good. Canteen is very good and at minimal cost. Transport is available upto 25 Kms. Work environment is good... good and appropriate work culture
Pros
Transport is available at minimum cost
Cons
Hikes are not good