AXA

AXA Job Security & Advancement reviews

It is great working with AXA. I have got my knowledge improved while working here. I have got opportunity to explore new technics and knowledge. My role help me to improve my management skills.
Axa is the place where we got an opportunity to explore ourselves there is no any cast discrimination treat as everyone equal no bias,no any dress codes everyone felt free to work this kind of environment. if the company is not get closed in 2018 still I am the employee of the AXA.
Working at bharti axa life insurance was amazing & a very good experience the work life there is amazing & the office environment is good for working .
For beginners it's good.. atlist for some period. Salary structure is tricky.. not getting in hand as u expect. New management it's not supporting as compared old one.. Currently job security is not there .. if performing well than only u can stick the position. Otherwise..
good company to work and personal life balance . Projects are very useful to career and learning capabilities are very high. Management is friendly with employees.
Place where we can have work life balance. We can learn many new technologies during our course of job. Every individual is given an opportunity to boost their career.
It was good learnng period i work and an excelent leadership team which helped us to grow in the company. Over all a good place to work in all aspects.
This company is like a dream come true.. so many benefits, good package, work life balance and employee friendly.. great company and great culture.. here..
It was really great working im AXA With good atmosphere Gained knowledge in depth Friendly natured place, Every task we did made us to gain a new Knowledge all the time, The phase was friendly zoned too. And very Productive.
I got to know what the corporate field is and learnt some responsibility. I can tell the people who passed recently and searching for job I refer AXA.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AXA?
Good place to work , employee friendly, work life balance, decent salary structure, healthy environment , centrally located in two cities Pune & Bangalore
In my process there was less to learn. Fast typing task was there. Rest I was happy to work culture in this company. Salary was very very less as I was expecting.
The working environment is good. The job security is good but internal movement opportunities are limited. Every organization has its own limitations as like AXA has.
Employee friendly ambience. A lot to learn from job what we do everyday and a complexed process, should update ourselves with the changes in the process. The management is quite friendly and have walk the talk with the leaders. Most of the time we have to stretch beyond our working hours.
Cabs are not on time sometimes. Flexible in time Process leaders and managers are co-operative There will be so many trainings which are provided to improve our skills. Hikes are not good for experienced prople
Flexible and great work life balance. a lot of new things or skills to learn at the workplace. Great benefits and overall a great place to work with .
This is nice work place to work. it is very employee friendly and professional environment. it has very diverse work culture with good opportuinity to learn.
Grateful place to work. One can easily manage the work life balance over here good exposure for working and really grate learning environment. Multiple program help to build
Overall a good company to work with. They have great values and the work life balance is exceptional. I had a great time working for the company for the past 4 years
Axa is good company to work, culture wise it’s ok. Main business is insurance and financial products and it’s BPO by nature. Work life culture also very good and people can easily balance both work and personal life.
Good company to work with....good job for starters. Pay is moderate. We will get option to work around the clock. since AXA has business around the world , we get chance to work with multiple locations
  1. Job Security & Advancement