AXA

AXA Management reviews

It is great working with AXA. I have got my knowledge improved while working here. I have got opportunity to explore new technics and knowledge. My role help me to improve my management skills.
Straightforward job profile. Complete tasks assigned, no ambiguity. Extra work hours are demanded at times. Managers could do better in employee management.
A typical day of work was talking with people from all around the world, analysing data. Management was supportive of new ideas and technologies. Hardest part of job is convincing people about new methods.
Pros
Work Life balance was amazing
Cons
Less Pay
For beginners it's good.. atlist for some period. Salary structure is tricky.. not getting in hand as u expect. New management it's not supporting as compared old one.. Currently job security is not there .. if performing well than only u can stick the position. Otherwise..
good company to work and personal life balance . Projects are very useful to career and learning capabilities are very high. Management is friendly with employees.
It is a very good company to work with. Awesome work environment. It is an employee centric company. Amazing Management and Leadership. Good Learning experience.
Employee friendly ambience. A lot to learn from job what we do everyday and a complexed process, should update ourselves with the changes in the process. The management is quite friendly and have walk the talk with the leaders. Most of the time we have to stretch beyond our working hours.
Friendly environment Good Culture management is good Most enjoyable part in that company was Townhall party. I have learned so many things from AXA, like as taking Leadership, making and sharing reports. Taking training on new migrations. Making Process manuals.
Work life balance, good salary, some process have stressful work, no issue for getting holidays unless during month ends, good management, poor transportation service
AXA Equitable, our clients have entrusted us with over $670 billion of assets under management. Our more than 12,000 employees and financial professionals provide products, services and strategies to help our clients meet their retirement goals and protect their wealth across generations. It was nice experience to work with AXA.
Overall atmosphere and work culture of AXA is good for married women (for stress free income), also a good Company to start a job. Management is very unprofessional.
A very good company to work with, good ambience, workplace culture, management is supportive, secured job, can balance work and personal life, traveling is a bit tideous.
Good place to work home away from work Growth Supportive management Equality Equal opportunity Friendly and professional environment Overall best place to work
I have worked with AXA XL for 3.5 years, during my tenure I learned new and challenging things every day. The management is very helpful and encourages its employees.
i have learnt punctuality and team management skills and work culture is also great , managment is little supportive , hardest part of job is no appreciation from higher authorities.
1. A challenging working environment which has latest technologies. 2. Provided good exposure to latest technologies. 3. Lack of transparency by the management.
Good place to work, but salaries are not that competitive Employees are friendly Management is good. But, in the end, it depends on your boss or seniors.
Best work environment. I have learn't a lot from my current organization which has helped me to groom myself in different way. My leadership skills have improved a lot and my decision making abilities has been sharpened in the most wonderful way. The workplace culture is the best thing I like about. There is not pressure of your seniors or higher management on you nor they force their decision on the team member. The most enjoyable part I would say that the knowledge I have gained in this company is going to help me in my growth both Financially and on individual level.
Good place to work Professional and Work life balance Good compensation Good Management Fun and Friendly Workplace Career Growth Great Ambience Good Company
It's a good company to work. Nice work culture and reachable management. Process oriented and value based working culture. Hard work always get recognition from management.
Work life Balance Good management Yearly hike is good encourage new learning and new challenges encouraging leadership No negative about AXAXL No onsite opportunities