AA Associates

AA Associates Employee Reviews

India14 reviews

good

this is a good CA firm. i learned good my all accountant work. i learned tally erp9 , sale, purchase, debit note, credit not , bank entry, all tally work. GST return filed

AA Associates

Good environment working, very humble boss and staff, all management is very friendly, if you find the happiness in working life, I suggest to all of you to work at there

Productive and fun workspace

Good work culture. Management of AA associates is handled well. The workplace culture is suitable for all kinds of people from different backgrounds and experiences.

Experienced staff

Experienced staff with good knowledge of relevant field. Good managerial staff. Project management skills including estimation of material and over all project cost.

Minor constructions

It's work for small projects like residential house small flats and shops. I persuaded work for it. There is no more experiences for me . I want to skip

Pros

Free travelling

good work

i have done planning of schools,duplex house,hospitals,appartments,etc there i have learn more under anwar aziz architect and the management of the office was good and the environment was helpful,etc the main taste of the work comes when we complete project

Good

This is the good organization for the fresher to learn the new job culture. They will allow employees to learn new courses which will add more advantages to the employees to the current job.

your day begins at 9.30am and does not really need to end at sharp 6.30pm. you need to give those extra hours to prove yourself as dedicated, hardworking and proactive.

Good Work Culture

 Develop a business plan and sales strategy for market and ensure attainment of sales target and profitability.  Explore sales opportunities and drive efforts to capture deals through persuasion, client need analysis proposal management and following up till deal closure.

Fun Work

Day gets hectic with admin and co-ordinations, need to make it fun and frolic with colleagues. Ad agency culture as it is very fun and enjoyable

Pros

free lunches, frequent birthday parties, get togethers

Cons

unscheduled long hours

Professional working place

I have been in these company for one years now and have learned a lot from working with my seniors.hardest part of my job is to always do extra hours and fun part was i used to learn and get more experience.

Pros

free lunch

Most learning and a pleasant experience

Working here was like living a dream. Fantastic work environment, very helpful colleagues and an immense learning experience. Designing , making drawings ,analysing and deciding on material and finishes, project management, client coordination , resourcing , multi project handling , etc is what this job was about. From initial conceptualisation to execution , every step had a process. This job has honoured and sharpened my design and management skills.

Pros

Worked and Learned A lot with the best

non produnctive

working as a process associates. working environment good but salary not good.

an average ad agency

Supervising the accounting job such as billing, collection, vendor management, salaries, interacting with auditors, bank reconciliation etc.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

no timing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AA Associates. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AA Associates
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?