AAA Aerospace USA

AAA Aerospace USA Employee Reviews

3.0Pay & Benefits

No comments

I learned to make a market quest and pricing offer to finalize a bid. No comments could be positive about this last experience.

My working experience at AAA Aerospace is wonderful. The people you work with are great with good support from the management. Overall, well paid and good benefits.

Lack of management

I went to train in canada and passed the btt training. After that theres no structure for your training after that. Just bounce around hotels and when you go the the job sites no one know what to do with you so you just stand there. I called the vice president and told him i have to return home early because of issues back home. He called me back later and told me im responsible for my way to the airport and my return flight home. This would not have been a issue if this was agreed opon before i let and it wasnt. He even said a week before he would have a ticket for me to return home the next day if i chose to quit

Not a good place to work

They had zero benefits, the management was very cut throat with little experience, no room for advancements, overall a volatile place to work. Don't recommend to work here.

Pros

Cons

Read description above.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AAA Aerospace USA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AAA Aerospace USA