AAA Community Finance

AAA Community Finance Reviews: Working at AAA Community Finance

Enjoyable Workplace

I enjoyed the work that I did at this company. However, the management were not helpful in advancement opportunities and they were not there for the employees.

Takes advantage of people in need

I was a store manager for this company. At the time that I worked for them they had astronomically high interest rates on their short term loans. Not long after starting there they changed the structure of their loans to where if a customer paid only the minimum payment they would literally never pay off the loan and upper management thought it was funny to take advantage of people that way when they were already in a financially stressful situation. Would not recommend working for this company.

bad experience

Not a pleasant place to work. I did not enjoy fast talking customers into taking loans at ridiculously high and unreasonable interest rates upwards of 600%.

This was a job I really enjoyed and it worked best for me especially because I was pregnant. They are all nice and wonderful individuals and the work place is fun and upbeat.

Collections

This place had issues with staying within legal definitions for their loans. There is no opportunity for advancement and upper management will pressure you into doing your job without providing any help in doing so. The place is relaxed as far as dress code, but the turnover is so high that it's hard to enjoy community in the workplace. I would not go back there. They also switched business names several times during the time I was there and didn't tell employees, so I ended up filing my taxes incorrectly when I did not receive all of my w-2 docs.

Low wages, no benefits

They pay very low wages compared to similar positions. They offer no benefits and management says they have no intention of ever getting any. The working environment is loud, childish, gossipy, and unprofessional. They have very short breaks (7 minutes). They keep the staff so short that if one person takes a day off it throws the whole system into a whirlwind.

Pros

Close to home

Cons

No benefits, low pay, lots of drama in the workplace

Fast Paced

Enjoy the fast paced environment so my day goes by fast. I do not like down time at the workplace. The workplace is upbeat and our goal is to serve our customers to the best of our ability

Customers Service

Giving out loans to people in need is very interesting. You get to know and understand the customer while helping the with the fast money that they need.I thoroughly enjoy interacting with the customers everyday, they always bring a smile to my face.

Pros

Bonuses

Cons

na

Horrible work environment

Terribke place. They shred your self confidence insulting. They treat people like dogs. Management is pretty sad. When a store gets robbed they don't care at all about the workers. The owner and son are two of the worst.

Pros

Cons

Showing up

Call Center Job

Pretty standard call center job. You are expected to be on the phone the majority of the day. If you enjoy talking to people than you will like the job.

Pros

Helping People

Cons

No health benefits

Great Job!

The job was challenging at first, but it doesn't take long before you know their processes. Once you know it everyday is a breeze. They gave away a TV last month which was pretty cool!

Pros

Cool Prizes - Simple Job

Cons

I could always use more money

Easy Customer Service Job

The training is simple and the process is simple. Once you know what you are doing the job is very stress free. You get to speak to mostly happy people, some not so happy. There are fun bonuses too.

Pros

Bonus

Cons

Not sure

Flexible Company

Very flexible hours to fit anyones schedule. Take incoming and make outgoing calls all day. Get to help people get quick money to help them in their lives.

Pros

Flexibles hours, help people

Cons

Can't think of anything

Love my Supervisors

I love working with my supervisors. The environment is fun and the people are great. As long as you try hard you will hit their expectations and enjoy a rewarding job!

Pros

Supervisors & Environment

Cons

Parking

Flexible Hours Good atmosphere

A typical day is being on the phone pretty much the whole day. I love speaking with people and hearing there story and getting to know them in a short period of time. I love that I am able to help them in their small financial crisis too.

Pros

Customers and Supervisors

Cons

Zero benefits

Flexible Hours Good atmosphere

The hours are great to work around my family. The atmosphere is kept upbeat. It is a typical call center on the phone all the time. You have to love talking to people.

Pros

Hours and Breaks

Cons

No Insurance Offered

Flexible Hours, Fast Growing Company

I like this job because I got the exact hours I needed to work around my families schedule. They play games frequently to win money or prizes. The job consists of being on the phone all day talking to people interested in getting loan. If you like being on the phone and talking to people you will love this job.

Pros

Hours, Prizes, Breaks, Free Lunches, Talk to people all day

Cons

On the phone all day

Great Company if you work hard!

I see several negative reviews about this company on here. I currently work here and have nothing but positive things to say. I can basically pick exactly who the negative reviews were. If you want to work here, you have to want to work. If you are just expecting to come in, sit around and get paid, I don't recommend wasting your time. You will not have a good experience. If you come in and work hard, you will be rewarded frequently. They have tons of bonuses and cash handouts for doing your job well. They also promote from within!

Pros

Great environment to develop yourself

Fun Call Center Environment

It's a very busy job, but they keep as fun as they can. Lot's of bonus opportunities and various giveaways. There are occasional company parties too.

Pros

Bonus/Vacation/Advancement Opportunies

If I could give them negative stars I would...

they constantly threatened termination. Don't expect to go there and make friends. Management was an absolute nightmare. The women including the supervisors constantly talked bad about everyone behind their back. They started racking up points on my system by sending me home for made up reasons and hired a new girl to replace me a week before I was let go n the week she started I was sent home every day until my points were up and I was fired. This place is a joke! I even contemplated suing them for harassment, they will tear down your confidence, they will make you small because to them your just a number and you will be replaced when they are done with you. I would steer clear of this place unless your looking for very temporary work and be degraded the whole time.

Pros

Steady work schedule

Cons

pretty much everything else

A horrid employer

This company is someplace you should avoid working at, or doing business with at all cost. It's management seems to forget it's dealing with people and has unrealistic opinions on how it should treat both employee's and customers.

Pros

Cons

Hellish work environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AAA Community Finance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AAA Community Finance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?