AAA Healthcare

AAA Healthcare Employee Reviews

Poor administration at workplace

The company has no set of policies in place for anything. No standard salary format or appraisal policies. there is no fairness in the job and no fixed job profile.

The manager

The office staff really care about their staff and clients. The work schedules are great. Paid OT. The employees are Professional as well.

Do not work here

Do not work here unless it is important or extra income. The office staff is okay but management will work you to death and send you all over the place for pennies and dimes. There are no benefits or compensation for mileage or gas, they 15% of what the insurance pays them.

Pros

Flexible schedule

Cons

No benefits, pay is bad, no structure

Very good assisgnments

I really enjoyed working for this company. Assignments are consistent and most facilities are very nice. They relationship they have with the clients is good which compliments a positive work environment for the workers.

Very fantastic company

Very good and amazing company. Always proud of them. I introduce friends to the company to apply for job. They all performed well. Always look after there staffs

good

very good, employee benefits team work motivated leadership all over good but travelling plus late hour working gduhytwqugvehjwqhe tydwqgehjgwuiy gdwqtryu3

Great compensation and upbeat attitude

Since I began working with AAA Healthcare I have had a pleasant experience. The compensation is above average for the area and the people all have a wonderful attitude. I will have to say, however, that job security is not the greatest as I have gone without work for 3-4 weeks at a time. Also, they do not remove taxes from the pay so it can be easy to spend the tax portion of your pay if you cannot manage money well.

Pros

Great Pay, Positive Atmosphere

Cons

No taxes withheld, Low job security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AAA Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about AAA Healthcare in popular locations

• AAA Healthcare
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?