AAA Innovations

Working at AAA Innovations: 3 AAA Innovations Reviews

2.0Pay & Benefits

fast paced and toxic

This company is a manufacturer of large promotional items. It was a very creative and innovative company. Most of the production was done overseas within very tight timelines. This created a stressful work environment. Reprimands were dished out on a daily basis, in public. In spite of this the working environment between the CSR and support staff was very friendly and understanding. We often did things socially together outside of work. The employer realized that in order to keep good employees they needed to be generous in their pay scales and benefits. My salary increased substantially annually and the end of the year bonuses were very generous. The company closed for the Christmas break and that was a forced vacation for all. We were only allowed to take our other week's vacations during slow, off peak times. These times were limited to July-October. In addition to customer service I was asked to create and oversee the production of their annual catalog. This put a strain on my CSR responsibilities but I did it. I worked weekends, nights and vacation time to get it done. It was well received each year and I was complimented by all for the great job each year. In customer service there was no room for advancement. I recognized a need in the company for a marketing position (as mentioned by the catalog) and I asked if I could help develop and take on this position. I was told this company ($14M) didn't need such a position. A few months later I was asked to leave with no warning or write ups. The position for Marketing was created 4 months later.

Pros

consistent working hours, good pay, good benefits, casual working environment

Cons

stressful atmosphere, hi turnover in sales representatives, public reprimands, poor management, untruthful business practices

stressfull due do others not doing there jobs

my day was very stressfull as there were several employees who did not carry their load and it was put on my desk. the most enjoyable part of the job was being allowed to bring my dog to work.

Pros

pet friendly

Cons

employees who did not do their jobs and talked too much

an ok to place but very stressfull

my day consists of handling all the emails pertaining the business, getting freight scheduled, purchasing goods, my co-works are not as skilled as they need to be, i handle there overflow, emails they cannot process they do not like to answer the phone but it is part of customer service the hardest part is having to be lectured when something goes wrong.

Pros

a place to work

Cons

not enough money no benifits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AAA Innovations. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AAA Innovations
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?