AAA Parking

AAA Parking Employee Reviews

Pay is not worth it. In the two years I worked there, I only had a 50 cent raise. Only time they're willing to raise the pay is if you try to leave.

The director of the properties gets away with doing the bare minimum while overworking the rest of the staff. Theres an unfair division of power within the management.

Horrible Standards

Horrible Ethical Standards. Many people do not care about accidents as long as you take the blame for it even if it wasn’t your fault. They will let anyone crash a car but if you ask to check the cameras they will fire you.

Great Company

Great Company to work for - really enjoy my time with them. Great environment and great people to work with. They look out for your best interest and help you when they can.

Stressful and frustrating work environment

The pay is not worth the high levels of stress and telling you get, they promise you 17+ an hour how ever once you accept the job in the fine print it states valet attendants get paid 15hr and managers 17 plus no matter how fast you are or how much you’re there when needed it’s never enough if you are uncomfortable with the forced location you are at they will “transfer you” take about a month and a half of no work and when they finally tell you where you’ll be going it a extremely far and inconvenient location if you don’t accept it you are fired on the spot

Pros

Driving experience

Cons

Stress anxiety constant yelling

If you’re not in management or a supervisor, it’s the type of job that’s best for part time hours or when you have absolutely no other options.

I’ve been working with parking companies for 10+ years and the advancements and progress by AAA are very slim to none. Extremely low pay compared to other companies and the turnover rate is alarming. Management treats employees like they are ‘just another body’ and it shows when people accept jobs of equal pay. Corporate handles things to the best of their ability by always siding with management and finding any way to terminate employees instead of re-evaluating management.

Pros

Great for college kids or for a part time job.

Cons

Not worth the headaches of low wages and poor work conditions.

Poorly Managed

The job itself wasn’t bad but there was a lot of unprofessionalism going on. Management didn’t know how to talk to people. If they made a mistake on the schedule they held you responsible.

Management treated employees unfairly unless you were a favorite. Money was good if you are a hustler, you learn how the valet world works super fast

It was alright

As a valet we got paid 5.50 an hour to work 9 hour shifts, it’s slow most of the time because the sky train is the main mode of transportation at the Hotel I worked at, so not very many people brought their cars unless there was an event. You have to stand outside in ANY weather, and aren’t allowed inside the hotel sometimes. They want you to hold the doors for every single guest, even if guests make it clear they don’t want your help which made things really awkward sometimes.

Pros

You could eat inside when the kitchen staff made extra food which was cool

Cons

standing all day, low pay, very strict for little pay

Great Coworkers but Terrible Management

I enjoy spending time with my coworkers because they are all so friendly and we all do our jobs well and efficiently, however the management/Director are not so great. There are no paid sick leaves and no paid time off. Requesting just a day off is a long, stressful hassle. The Director clearly favors certain employees over others by only allowing those specific individuals take vacations, etc. Management has harassed employees both physically and emotionally and will look for any reason to verbally attack you. 10/10 would not recommend. Plus, the tips are NOT good.

Pros

Friendly Coworkers

Cons

Bad tips, low pay, bad schedules, management neglect

I was lucky to have a good manager

If you work hard and hustle you can easily move up within the company. The culture is great and management is super cool. Unfortunately, the minimum wage pay for regular valet runners creates a very low retention rate which made management wanna pull out their hair all the time. Also cutting budget was always a priority, which sucked.

Great Management -- You Get What You Put In

Worked valet at two separate hotels in midtown/downtown Atlanta. I took my job seriously and put effort into the work, and management responded very positively. However some of the fellow valets are not the swiftest, but they are extremely friendly. The hourly pay was low, but that's Georgia. Tips depend largely on your location and time of day, as with most hotel valet gigs. Thankfully management is quick to reward hard work with better shifts. Were I still living in the area I would gladly work for this company again.

Pros

Flexible and bountiful hours, friendly and accommodating management

Cons

Minimum wage sucks, and getting stiffed is no fun.

The people I met really helped mold me into who I am today.

I enjoyed being the first and last impression at some big events in Chattanooga. I felt as if my job had purpose and I was an Important part To achieving the overall goal. The day I met Peyton Manning will be a day I never forget.

Pros

Great Food

Cons

Leg cramps

this company has many position

We can learn how to work with people from diferentes countries. We can take advantage from theirs language and theirs cultures. This company has also many location in Florida.

Pros

flexible schedule

Cons

short breaks

relaxed workplace , some okay management , varies on location

Working here was honestly an different experience. your experience varied depending on which location you worked at. Having worked at one of the busiest hotels in downtown savannah it wasn't bad working for my company however dealing with rude hotel staff was common. Their response to the COVID-19 situation was terrible, however. Some employees didn't even receive proper notification of unemployment.

Hospitality Customer Service business

Great company. Family owned and oriented. Company takes great care of employees. Must be people oriented as customer service is the entire key. Physically fit a necessity as well.

Try it out

Good company as a startup to getting where you need to go. Working for tips can sometimes be challenging but with that being said its a great starting point for getting you to the next level..

Great job....you can get yours bills paid for sure

GREAT ...FRIENDLY PEOPLE......from 7 am to 5:30pm....work at my own pace ...lunch time is great ...just a little bit more time than most people....not very social ...getting better at it on the job

Work only for the Diligent

Honest living where you have to be adept at costumer service. Management is flexible but some managers are subpar. To be able to work here you must be willing to work long hours.

Relaxed work place but professional environment

Very flexible workplace would mainly consider for part time For a person looking for second job. Light work load and pay may vary from day to day operation

All they care about is their money

There's no family for you here, they only care about their money and customers. Employees are over-worked and underpayed, how ironic That's why their employees are greedy and back-stabbing, because they are UNDERpayed. So they always find ways to finesse the system lmfao

Paid vacation and health benefits

Clock in till clock out park cars and giving customer service. After parking car making sure written exactly the rite way there for when next employee or when the customer ready to leave to find the vicale at the rite time and moment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AAA Parking. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AAA Parking
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?