AAA

AAA Employee Reviews

Showing all 2,770 reviews

Good to work for

Good to work at company and balanced work. Supportive colleagues and superior seniors.Proper training for new joiners. can be looked forward to work withAnd lot of fun

Overall great place to work

Great management, good people, fun job mostly, awesome PTO, good benefits Not great pay for all you’re expected to doOver time more and more tasks were expected of front desk staff

Pros

Great management, benefits, Pto, breaks

Cons

Pay, too much work for pay

Ok

Ok place to work if starting out in insurance or travel. Management is mediocre and not much room for growth. Very catty office and most unprofessional people I’ve ever worked with/for.

New to the company

So far they seem good and willing to offer proper training. The managers that interviewed me seemed to like me and gave me the job offer that same day.

Great place to work.

Nothing negative to say. Management great, pay great, training was extensive and on the job support was fantastic. Overall if you're looking for a contact center role it doesn't get much nicer than this.

Okay job

Job is overall alright, not really too hard where you’re breaking your back or stressing yourself out. Has okay benefits. Pay is just okay, not really enough to survive on.

Great Company!

Excellent culture with positive and supportive teammates. They are very appreciative of your hard work and give many kudos and awards. Yearly bonuses are given out.

Place was alright

Just another job. Get a degree if you want to move up through the ranks. People a good and accommodating. Pay could be higher though. Pto needs to be increased.

You are nothing to them

Sales focused, just went extra bodies on the floor to answer calls, super strict attendance rules, no matter what if you’re sick, family emergencies, occurance up to 6 times you’re entire career and you are fired. Takes 6 months to recover meaning you can’t get sick and life can’t get in the way of your job. A “live to work” atmosphere. Constant micromanaging. High turnover rate and they wonder why people do not want to stay in their department

Terrible company stay away

Terrible management they don’t care about you and won’t listen. They brazingly lie to you to pretend they are better then they actually are or will help you when they won’t. Most products are trash so bad you many people actually pay more for there life insurance then there beneficiaries get even in whole life. They make a big deal of a sales person coming 5-10 mins late to work even if you make it up on the backend. Aren’t fair with dividing up the leads. No clarity of expectations. Sales managers never tried to proactively help.

Going Downhill

Former Employee and let me tell you, the company has gone down drastically. Pure Laziness throughout the workers and heavy workload. Pay is OK, but could be better. Be prepared to be forced to lie to the customers and take BS from contractors.

Pros

Decent Pay, Remote, Hour Lunch

Cons

Overworked, No Organization

Poor Management especially at the driver level and above!

Not a bad company to work for to get some experience. Wages are low compared to other industries.Also equipment is not taking care of either including all vehicles!!

Great Experience

The process is only prolonged because of onboarding training class availability. Training is paid and expenses are reimbursed. The staff are friendly and helpful. All training supplies provided for success

Great work environment

AAA so far has been a great place to work! Management is great and does not micromanage. Daily expectations are clear and easily attainable. Definitely would recommend working here

Fast paced call center

A lot of incoming calls in a work from home position. Offered a lot of room for growth though if you are making performance based goals and offers regular raises.

Going through changes

It seems as so much people they hire, it is never enough. It's been that way for years and you need to be ready to ready for back to back calls. I heard they recently bumped everyone's pay for retention.

Stressful & not worth it

You deal with angry people all day and depending on what kind of manager you get will make or break your time here. The only good thing about this place was working from home & the training was good. They’re not honest in the hiring process either.

It was ok

Sometimes hard to know what to expect, learned a lot about smart home technology that works for people and that doesn’t work for people. Overall okay place to work

I'd rather sit inside a raging Dumpster Fire

Where do I begin with this place?From experience i can say the Management style is very Broken and out of touch with their employees. I personally was treated so poorly by my Manager that I was under constant stress and frustrated with the lack of support and every "Coaching" was another chance to instigate a argument with me. I couldn't believe the disrespect i was receiving and that other coworkers had heard it from across the hall was just unacceptable. I can't believe this place operates with such defective people in charge who treat people like garbage and expects unrealistic metrics?!? My advice Don't work for this place because the Cons outweigh the pros Cons~awful management Cons ~ Metrics you can't meet Cons~ No support when a supes gunning for you (out to get you fired)Cons~ the pay is less than a livable wageCons~ terrible hours Cons~ you never earn enough PTO to get a decent vacation.Cons~burn out within 90 days of employment or sooner.Pros~ free membership Pros~ your happy to quit

Worst hire on process

Took over two months to be fully signed on but unable to sell in Texas because the license takes forever. HR is very unorganized and unprofessional. I didn’t apply for this job, I was recruited through here. Left AAA because of HR and the misleading advertisement for the position. Listed as a “sales account executive “ but you sign as an agent. Loved my direct bosses. They were very nice and very friendly.

Repetitiveness and low opportunity for advancement

The company has no sense of communication, even though they harp about communication. If you need something done from management, chances are it won’t get done.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AAA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare AAA with