AABSyS IT Pvt. Ltd

Working at AABSyS IT Pvt. Ltd: Latest AABSyS IT Pvt. Ltd Reviews

India6 reviews

3.7Pay & Benefits

A typical day at work

Good surrounding,friendly employees&salary is good.and I learnt a lots of things about GIS(Geometry information system).& The hardest part of the job is you have to learn about GIS in one month and thars totally impossible.bcoz GIS is totally new subject and new work for me .and the most enjoyable part I spend with my colleagues.

Good Workplace to learn

- AABSyS is a good place to start a career. A lot many things can be learned from here. - AABSyS management is also very cooperative at work. - AABSyS work environment is also very good. - I've learned many technical and managemental things at AABSyS.

AABSyS IT Pvt. Ltd insights

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Workplace Environment

Currently in Aabsys I am given the role of a Design Engineer. But the challenges and work load which I have to go through demands much more as per which I think the salary is inadequate. So i am opting to awitch for a new one in any of the locations I have mentioned.

My Review

Review Was Average. Not Good Not Bad. Company Work Is Good. Had A Nice Experience On AutoCad Design In GIS. We Were Wor\king For |Kordia As GIS/CAD Designer. So On The Whole Thumbs To My Work & The Company.

Pros

Wor\k Atmosphere

Cons

Shift Timings

Good

Serve as a catalyst for change with a commitment to improving operational efficiencies. Work with cross-functional teams to support strategic program goals. Communicate client business objectives and execute plans that fuel progressive change.

Good Environment

It was good to be work there as we are enjoying our work and its environment

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AABSyS IT Pvt. Ltd?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AABSyS IT Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

AABSyS IT Pvt. Ltd Reviews by Location