AAC

AAC Employee Reviews

Management involved and approachable

My experience working with AAC has been good. My managers are approachable and professional, co-workers are friendly, professional, and hard workers. The company provides online training courses for free which help with IT certifications. Periodic meetings through out the year where the company shares information and other changes.

Pros

friendly, professional staff, good benefits

Productive and really nice work environment

I really liked my experience at the company, learned a lot about the industry's dynamic, merchandising and product development. It was a great place to start my career and I really liked the work environment, it was very nice despite being stressful sometimes

Leuk ervaring

Ik had heel weinig ervaring toen ik begon bij AAC maar na een paar opleidingen was ik vertrokken. Er was altijd een collega die je helpt als het nodig was ! Top team

Pros

Top team

Cons

op feestdagen werken

Une entreprise en devenir et qui a de l'avenir

Je suis ravi que cette entreprise a pu me permettre de continuer dans le domaine que je croyais derrière moi à cause d'une mauvaise expérience et qui me prouve qu'on peut réussir en privilégiant le bonheur de ses prestataires et de sa clientèle !

Pros

Une bienveillance

Cons

Nombreux outils de suivi

Travail dynamique

Belle agence Realisations a l international Travail d equipe Societe evolutive Cadre de travail agreable

N/a

Great company to work for. I love meeting new people ( clients ), the experience working here has been a pleasure, helping people change their lives is rewarding @ the end of the day, hearing the success stories is amazing, this is why I loving coming to work everyday, to help change/ save as many lives as I can.

Nice place to work.

it was a good company to work for. They treated me nicely and fairly. I came to work was supported and did my job to the best of my ability. they seemed to appreciate that.

Pros

Nice People

Ajudaram-me sempre que precisei

Eu trabalhei mais concretamente para a Secção de Karate da AAC, a sua Direção sempre me suportou imenso

customer support.

The typical day at work is to remote in access to user computer depending on there issues to troubleshoot the matter or escalate to the proper department, to show strong customer service, and the knowing of technical knowledge

aac

the cadet were fine and the staff was amazing, did lesson the basic on how to march and do orders and talked about the camps that would happen and how to salute it was pretty basic stuff, it was just annoying when the other cadets were being highly stupid

OK place to work

The work is good, the issue I had was with managment. If you had a question or a comment I was always afraid they were going to take it wrong and fire me. This was of course the local HQ and managment. I could never trust them.

Pros

you have a job

Cons

No breaks or lunch, you do sign a waiver though

Working with students who have disabilities

Experiencing and working with students with disabilities and getting to know them as well as helping them in their classrooms. Helping them with their homework and getting it done in a timely manner.

Pros

Advancing your relationships with students

Cons

Not enough pay

Good culture and good people

AAC does an excellent job at identifying the type of workers that fit their culture and hiring those workers. They stress character over skill with the concept that if you have the right attitude, personality, and work ethic you can be trained in the necessary skills.

Pros

Easy going work environment, flexible schedule

Cons

No sense of urgency, blurred rules or boundaries

All ok

For stmicroelectronics i was retrance for nouv doing chemical work i left lubritrade work overtime cant claim ot mitsubishi end contract seamax work alone with help.

Pros

no ot

Cons

working ok

Decent

Long hours ok job, learned alot,. Never felt like company cared that much about there people. Also alot of gossip and back bittingwent on. The pay was ok

Pros

pay

Cons

hours

Lack of concern about safety

4 therapists hurt, attacked, threatened. No plans to change policy or procedures. Management is inexperienced. Numerous fights in facility in last several weeks. Copious documentation. Pays well good benefits

Pros

Pays well

Cons

Copious documentation

N/a

Come into work of a morning, have your coffee, start the equipment to let it warm up. Check your email for 30 minutes, until machine was ready, supervisor walks in, tells you that you're laid off.

At times can be stressful

Supervisors had a lack of communication, at times it would be enjoyable but at other times it would be stressful because it seemed like supervisor would be unsure or not know what he was talking about.

Productive and fun workplace with football

Typical day at work when machines stop working. Productivity increases drastically the most enjoyable part. the culture here is good.I have learned a lot here as features of AAC followed by its advantage.

ok

ok place if you want a job and looking at your paycheck every week, the other techs are great and the heath he covers 100 dollars of it and you work long hours

Grande Instituição

Casa cheia de História e de potencialidades. Na AAC aprende-se a gerir tempo e pessoas.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AAC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AAC