AACO Nursing Agency

AACO Nursing Agency Reviews: Working at AACO Nursing Agency

okay.

They need more locations, better pay and to offer more to their travel employees. low pay, schedule conflicts. no pay package No pay for food/ housing/ milage. No guaranteed pay. A lot of cancellations for shifts. Bad communication skills. Average company.

Pros

flexible

Cons

low pay, schedule conflicts, no pay package, No guaranteed pay, many cancellations for shifts, Bad communication skills.

Easy to get job

Depending on who answers the phone when you call, they call and leave voicemail offering work. Then someone else answers and says they have no work. I am willing to travel out of state, and they told me that they have nothing! They cancel my shifts more times than not. Have not had work in months with them because they just don't have anything, apparently. I call them ever so often to check in but they almost never have anything and when they do, and I pick up shifts, they cancel on me. Management has been rude, but has also been friendly and helpful. Very easy to get a job with AACO so that is a plus.

They pay for hotel stay other than that poor company

Terrible communication, unorganized, rude staff, no communication between recruiters and scheduling, I don't recommend if you wish to be treated as a professional

Pros

Pay for hotel stay

Cons

Unorganized, rude staff

Stand outs of this company

They can be reached 24/7. When questions arise they find the answers. If you like to travel they will keep you busy. The staff are very helpful when you call for questions. I wish they had contracts closer to where I live in Oregon. All in all I like working for this company.

Pros

Lodging

Cons

No food stipend

I've traveled all over the mid west meet alot of good people

I like working my own schedule time pick and chose the facility's I go to I like take time off when I need it. The company is understanding I have good repore with them so I usually get the more long term assignments.

Pros

Self schedule

Cons

Short staff at most places /some facilities are in need of a major overhaul

Poor communication

Everyone thinks their in charge. Communication was horrible, they never return calls or emails. Their lack of management costed me to lose my contract.

Canceled shifts, owner Mary is rude. Over 30 years of experience and was barely making over minimum wage

awful place to work. I stopped working for them 5 years ago and I still get calls. Low pay, canceled shifts, horrible management and owners. they don't perform background checks, and if they do, they don't forward the information to each facility, even when asked (begged). They also don't do the TB testing that is required for each facility you go to.

Pros

Cons

horrible owner and management, canceled shifts

It is what you make it

Great place to work if wanna travel. Weekly pay is good. Mileage reimbursement Is worth it. They work with you but no pay days off. You make your own schedule.

Pros

Advance pay up to 100 for your vehicle

Cons

No constantly work

Great Experience

I worked there for almost 3 years and had a ball.... I worked all over Wisconsin and had the potential to work in other states. They help you with licensing and the people you meet be nice. Sometimes you run into other employees for AACO so it helps. This is a travel position. The pay is Excellent.

Pros

Pay is great, great challenges, being autonomous

Cons

Sometimes work in area was slow

Travel CNA

paid every Friday. Payroll always messed up... forgot mileage on your paycheck. Checked you out of your motel mid shift. Put you in some of creepiest motels ever around.

Pros

Paid every friday

Cons

always killed you out of your motel mid shift

Wasnt a good fit

No concern for the employers, no consideration, no respect and no guildline, there was always some type of drama going on there, spoke with different people that were clueless.

A typical day at work

It's a good company to work as for right now I don't have anything to say about it right now haven't been there long enough. Hopefully everything thing ho well.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Dont have any at this time

Extremely good

AACO AGENCY is best Management is very helpful and understanding I love and enjoy working with AACO AGENCY. I can pick up as much as work as I like They provide lodging if we pick up an assignment more than 80 to 100 miles from our home I highly recommended If you looking for your job join them

Okay

Not much available work in Colorado a lack of contracts often loses contracts, its nice they pay hotels and when the work.is available money is good. Disorganized management and staff I was happy with them when they had work overall tho

Great company

Overall this place was excellence agency to work for and I was very happy to word for this incredible staff and learn so much everyday by going different facilities including hospitals and nursing homes.

Cna

This is a traveling temp Nursing Agency. Very different from the other travel agencies. No drug test, doesn't require any physicals, and doesn't require any experience. This is a non contact travel Agency, which I liked. Doesn't offer any benefits at all. Milage compensation is very low. Overall was blessed to be a traveler with AACO and will consider returning.

Enjoyed being able to choose my own hours and locations

I really enjoy working with this company. I enjoyed the management, scheduling, etc. I also enjoyed being able to help at different facilities. The management and coworkers were a blessing to work with and I would recommend this company to other CNAs & Nurses on several occasions.

It's op llp

It's not all that great there...very confusing to talk to them. One hand does not know what the other hand is doing. I don't recommend them at all. I have better chances with a company who cares about their employees for less pay then them...

Pros

Cons

A lot

Low wages. They havent changed the rate for travel expense for years

Poor management. Poor wages. Lack of work. Favoritism of staff. I would travel sometimes 2 hours and some of the dumps they put you in are dirty facility and motels. No meal allowance. I live in Iowa and they wanted me to go to Nebraska or Washington state.

I love aaco

I have been with AACO since May 2017. I’m presently pursuing my own entrepreneurial endeavors but AACO is still the backbone that holds me up when I need a go to agency on short notice. They have been there and offered me flexible work assignments throughout all of my life changes and never judged me or penalized me for my personal issues. AACO has assignments in multiple states, they cover housing and have no contract locks or timeframe demands. If you only want to work one week, that’s fine. The owner is active in everything and cares about her staff. They answer the phone 24 hours a day.

Pros

Flexibility and Understanding

Cons

No assignments in Hawaii or Florida

Micromanaged and constantly insulted by management

Highly stressful and gossipy environment. Owner is SO greedy that they in fact had their Indeed ad frozen by Indeed multiple times for being mistaken as Spam. You are demanded to do things that is unethical. No benefits, bonus, raises are rare, and absolutely no advancement opportunities.

Pros

Nothing. Absolutely horrible.

Cons

Everything. Horrible beyond belief.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AACO Nursing Agency. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AACO Nursing Agency