AAI Worldwide Logistics Inc.

Working at AAI Worldwide Logistics Inc.: 43 AAI Worldwide Logistics Inc. Reviews

Working in AAI Logistics honed my skills in handling people and the management treated me equally with their employees. The benefits are good and fair.

Productive and Fun place to work with

Company offers job security, good working environment and good benefits. Job experiences help employee for the enhancement of his/ her skillset. Aside from work, company engage in doing a CSR activities.

Fun Workplace

It has a fun workplace but you need to suck up to a higher tier in order for you to grow. I saw many people that is way more competent that the one who is handling us.

Pros

Colleagues

Cons

Salary, Promotion, Long hours, Management, Overpriced Canteen

Productive & Enjoyable moment when we deliver all Dep ed Equipment in harmonious way

My employment in AAI Worldwide Logistics is well & good. I enjoy with my co-employee cooperation and collaborative in work. I've learned to deal with our superior whenever we have a meeting. I've learned a admin skills like Google Spreadsheet & Google calendar and Email Management.

Stressful but fun workplace

Everyday was a tiring and stressful day, you are not able to eat on time because of so much workload. The management did not care of their employee. Also, benefits don't look like benefits at all because of so much wok.

Pros

many overtime

Cons

too much workload

The most enjoyable part of the job is co workers they will work as a team.

To be productive worker in this company to serve in this company in the outmost level of my knowledge and capacity to develop competencies skills and attitude as an employee.

Good work experience

Learn to work under pressure and flexible.Also with the movement of inbound shipments. It helps me to improve my knowledge about the field and also to interact with the people.

with many program for workers to have group dynamics.

To resolve customer complain via email and calls. Handling customer needs and updating to customers on timely manner. reach out customers to handle their shipment on time.

Lovely people

People are very friendly and very accommodating. They will help you in your job. Management is good and the salary is never late. Good benfits, they have transpo and food benefits as wells as health card.

Unpredictable

Additional Life experience with the company.having new know how in every way to attain goals within ourselves, workmates,clients and to the future of the company.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AAI Worldwide Logistics Inc.?

Express

I love my job here in AAI, but I need to find a new one because they want us to relocate in clark with our client. Even with heavy heart I can't accept the offer because my family is here in parañaque.

Productive and well trained employees

I am doing bookkeeping everyday and I manage to learn everything in Accounting Cycle. I learned so much experiences and ethics in this work environment that can I use in my future work. The workplace is so enjoyable and productive even though we have small place.

Productive and challenging work place

i've learn a lot of things from aai, i love working there and my colleagues was so friendly, helpful and loving. we treat everyone as a team and a family.

Productive and fun workplace

It is a good company with different department to explore and learn in order to deal with the customers. Customer service, transport team and many more department build a good team in delivering goods in the right time and providing satisfaction to the customers and client.

Pros

Free transportation and lunch

Cons

Have to work and answer calls even at Day Off

Good workplace, nice co worker, but the salary is too low and cannot support as a family member. No shuttle service. No heart for their employee......

Productive and Safe Environement

Place is Safe and Secured, with shifting trained guards. Near the Hway, easy transportation. Clean and Corporate Set up. Accredited Company. Unrealible People (few). Fast turover rate. Overpricing Canteen. Too many unethical relationship between employees. Very generous COE Should be wearing corporate uniforms Wearing high heals should be optional not mandatory Too many exams, not check by HR

Pros

Increase, Allowances, Deminis, Benefits, Safety Security of the building, accredited

Cons

Long hours, Unrealible people (few)

Productive and Conducive workplace especially for young professionals.

A typical day at work are 9 hours a day. During my tenure at AAI, I learned a lot from the company which honed my skills, knowledge and level of competency. It's a fun place to work. Also, management will help you overcome you weakness and work with more confidence.

Pros

Free Meals

Cons

N/a

Fun workplace.

An everyday work in AAI is a bit stressful but I enjoy working because of my officemates. I learned basic customs processing. Managers are well trained and approachable.

Productive workplace

Management Workplace culture A typical day at work The hardest part of the job What you learned The most enjoyable part of the job More trainings and safety

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

15hrs

AAI worldiwde logistics, one of the logistics that give the good benefits to there employees. but salary is not enough for the employeees who has a family.

Pros

n/a

Cons

shortbreaks

With Profit Share and Bonuses

Profit share is a good incentive to us but it will depend on the company's performance as well as the bonuses provided by the company which is their edge than other company.

Pros

Accesible area

Cons

Extend working hours sometimes if needed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AAI Worldwide Logistics Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AAI Worldwide Logistics Inc.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?