AAI

AAI Employee Reviews

India6 reviews

Good Environment

Great knowledge gaining experience and also great practical knowledge gaining, Officers are highly knowledgeable and helpfull, Got to see more things practically and in different locations

Pros

Good learning

Cons

Less time given

good working place

Happy to work here... good collegue...no pressure...work life balance.. but to get into this job, luck matters.. cut off for exams are very high these days...

Work as a site engineer.. good place to learn about precast structures

Worked as a site engineer. Implementation of precast technology. Good place to gain the knowledge about precast. Senior very helpful and cooperative. Maintain quality of work and learnt a lot.

Production Environment

I have learnt alot of things in production environment expecially how to handle things when i have a critical situtation and how to work according to the situtation. these kind of things make me easily whenever i go for any critical kind of jobs.

Pros

Good knowledge sharing

Cons

No carrear grouth

Very good place to work for those who like to be active or otherwise

I had a very satisfying career of almost 38 year . I was given my due late which happens when you do not have god father to take you to place you deserve, But I worked on it till I got it. From Junior Engineer in 1977 to General Manager engineering Eastern Region.

Pros

Job security, Very good salaries and freedom to express.

Cons

Too big a organisation you may or may not get noticed by people who matter.

highly technical and operational work place

One of the best Public sector undertaking in India dealing and producing best in Building structures , Technical buildings , pavements , Airfield pavements , Safety and security ( Hyper sensitive from safety and security point of view ) 24 Hour operational from Leh Laddakh northern High altitude areas to Agati in southern part of coastal areas , Service oriented and international bench marking and specification are being followed .

Pros

Incentives and Airtravels

Cons

operational and multy tasking at smaller station with lots of responsibility

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AAI. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare AAI with

• AAI
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?