AAI

AAI Employee Reviews

Great knowledge gaining experience and also great practical knowledge gaining, Officers are highly knowledgeable and helpfull, Got to see more things practically and in different locations
Pros
Good learning
Cons
Less time given
Worked as a site engineer. Implementation of precast technology. Good place to gain the knowledge about precast. Senior very helpful and cooperative. Maintain quality of work and learnt a lot.
I have learnt alot of things in production environment expecially how to handle things when i have a critical situtation and how to work according to the situtation. these kind of things make me easily whenever i go for any critical kind of jobs.
Pros
Good knowledge sharing
Cons
No carrear grouth
I had a very satisfying career of almost 38 year . I was given my due late which happens when you do not have god father to take you to place you deserve, But I worked on it till I got it. From Junior Engineer in 1977 to General Manager engineering Eastern Region.
Pros
Job security, Very good salaries and freedom to express.
Cons
Too big a organisation you may or may not get noticed by people who matter.
One of the best Public sector undertaking in India dealing and producing best in Building structures , Technical buildings , pavements , Airfield pavements , Safety and security ( Hyper sensitive from safety and security point of view ) 24 Hour operational from Leh Laddakh northern High altitude areas to Agati in southern part of coastal areas , Service oriented and international bench marking and specification are being followed .
Pros
Incentives and Airtravels
Cons
operational and multy tasking at smaller station with lots of responsibility