Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd

Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

Well set profiles, person with good patience and good interpersonal skills will do much better. Should be strong in communications skills. Also be ready with transfers.
Pros
Professional
Cons
always on alert
November 19, 2020
Dear Sir / Ma'am, thank you so much for taking your valuable time to share your feedback on areas of opportunity where we can work upon.We also appreciate you for recognizing AESL for defining proper roles and responsibilities for all its employees.We wish you all the best for your future endeavors.
Nice growth. Manager, senior heads all are so supportive, motivating us all the time.But unfortunately this pandemic came and i was confused so couldn’t continue
November 19, 2020
Dear Sir/Madam, we would like to thank you for investing your time in providing valuable feedback to contribute towards the common goal of strengthening the organization. We also appreciate you for recognizing AESL for its positive work culture and supportive team leaders.Keep Learning & Keep Growing, We wish you lots of success for your future endeavors.
People running the company need to understand the importance of employees and not treat them like slaves .cant have your breaks need to work under immense pressure
Pros
Cons
Long hours no social interaction between employees
November 4, 2020
Dear Sir / Ma'am, thank you so much for taking your valuable time to share your feedback on areas of opportunity where we can work upon. We are surprised to see , your learning journey with AESL was not smooth. We have taken your points in consideration for future interventions. Wish you lots of success for future."
for freshers its a great company to work for, you will get the proper learning and experience. Pressure is there from top management but employees are very much supportive and they will help you to achieve your targets.
Pros
good working environment
Cons
no job security
November 4, 2020
Dear Sir/Madam, we would like to thank you for investing your time in providing your valuable feedback to contribute towards the common goal of strengthening the organization. We also appreciate you for recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd for its learning opportunities, cordial relation between the employees and there eagerness to help each other.We are glad to hear that you enjoyed working with us. Wish you great success for future."
My journey going with Aakash Institute happy and esteemed. I learned more new things. Moreover discipline and punctuality is good at Aakash Institute. If it is possible to get rejoining as a Company Management will Join again.
November 19, 2020
Dear Sir/Madam, we would like to thank you for investing your time in providing valuable feedback to contribute towards the common goal of strengthening the organization.We are so happy to see you are glad to be a member of Aakash family. Keep Learning & Keep Growing, We wish you lots of success working with AESL.
Its a nice company and well supported to employees as well as students Also and all employees are very familiar and good behaviour at Aakash institute
November 4, 2020
Dear Sir/Madam, we would like to thank you for investing your time in providing valuable feedback to contribute towards the common goal of strengthening the organization. We are so happy to see you are glad to be a member of Aakash family. Keep Learning & Keep Growing, We wish you lots of success working with AESL.
If you are working at a branch, everything is computerized. All the fee collections needs to be uploaded to the software on daily basis. There will be more than one account and there will be segregated duties.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Long working hours during the admission and fee collections
November 4, 2020
Dear Sir/Madam, we would like to thank you for investing your time in providing valuable feedback to contribute towards the common goal of strengthening the organization. We also appreciate you for recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd for its clearly defined roles and responsibilities for all the employees and the positive culture which we maintain at all our branches and offices. Sir/Madam, we always advice everyone to plan their entire day meticulously, list down tasks that require immediate attention, tasks that can be delegated to other team members or that can be postponed for the next working day, these all activities will help you to balance the work assigned to you. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed working with us. Wish you great success for future."
My experience initially was fine but with time, got to understand that they don't have any equal policies for employees. Biased basis religion. Hard core sales profile.
Pros
Salary on Time
Cons
Mobile phn submission, working hours stretch, poor management
November 4, 2020
"Sir/Madam, we would like to thank you for investing your time in providing your valuable feedback to contribute towards the common goal of strengthening the organization. We also appreciate you for recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd for maintaining a positive work place and processing employee compensations on time.We also would like to highlight that in AESL all religions are respected and no merit is given to any employee on the basic of religion, caste, color or sex. Further, we will take into consideration your inputs for future interventions. We wish you great success for future."
Always appreciate to get the opportunity to work with AESL but no fixed timing; you have to stretch most of the time, so much of restrictions for not using your phone, have to stick with your seat, and yes miscellaneous deductions are there (eg, you will get your salary after 3000 rupees deduction if mistakenly one day you forget to off your system button from the main.So much if work pressure
November 4, 2020
Dear Sir/Madam, we would like to thank you for investing your time in providing valuable feedback to contribute towards the common goal of strengthening the organization.We also appreciate you for recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd for positive culture which we maintain at all our branches and offices.Sir/Madam, we always advice everyone to plan their entire day meticulously, list down tasks that require immediate attention, tasks that can be delegated to other team members or that can be postponed for the next working day, these all activities will help you to balance the work assigned to you.We wish you great success for future your future endeavors.
My journey going with AAKASH Institution happy and esteemed. I learned more new things in my subject. Moreover Discipline and Punctuality is good at AAKASH. Due to health issue I resigned. If it is possible to get re join as a Aakashian I will Join.
Pros
Work Culture, Salary
Cons
Some times work hours
November 4, 2020
Dear Sir/Madam, we would like to thank you for investing your time in providing valuable feedback to contribute towards the common goal of strengthening the organization. We also appreciate you for recognizing AESL for its positive work culture and timely processing of employee compensations.Keep Learning & Keep Growing, We wish you lots of success working with AESL.
Work experience was very good in this organization, but some senior create pressure of employees. Aakash educational services Ltd is very good organization, and many more opportunity in this organization
November 4, 2020
"Dear Sir/Madam, we would like to thank you for investing your time in providing valuable feedback to contribute towards the common goal of strengthening the organization. We also appreciate you for recognizing AESL for its positive work culture and growth opportunities provided by the organization.We wish you a lot of success in your future endeavors. Keep Learning & Keep Growing.
skill development, good working environment, have good cultural values, punctuality always on priority, learned discipline, everything is systematically designed
Pros
relaxation in work
Cons
Aakash provides secured jobs and produces comptitive teachers to cater sophisticated education service to the students. It produces highly competent Engineers and doctors throughout the world
November 4, 2020
Dear Sir/Madam, we would like to thank you for investing your time in providing valuable feedback to contribute towards the common goal of strengthening the organization. We also appreciate you for recognizing AESL for its employees and there efforts to nurture the young and aspiring talents to become engineers and doctors. We wish you a lot of success in your future endeavors. Keep Learning & Keep Growing.
Some management politics do not give a chance parivious Employee to rejoin. For EDP Executive Post. The call comes from everyone, it becomes a matter of concern for the EDP Executive job, then when I call every one I know that the management has not been selected.
Good
Good
November 4, 2020
Sir/Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback Also, we would like to know more about the issue you faced in our re joining process. Please feel free to write at wecare@aesl.in we will be more than happy if we can be of any support to you. We wish you lots of success and happiness in your future endeavors."
It was good experience in Aakash if I will get again chance to work with company with high pay then I will definitely join the company. Because Environment of company is also good.
November 4, 2020
Dear Sir/Madam, we would like to thank you for investing your time in providing valuable feedback to contribute towards the common goal of strengthening the organization. We also appreciate you for recognizing AESL for its positive and healthy work culture.We wish you a lot of success in your future endeavors. Keep Learning & Keep Growing."
An overall good workplace for people who love teaching. But cannot overlook poor management and the fact that if you cannot or do not choose to follow every order, you can get terminated with insulting clauses. While many others with series of flaws still keep persisting. The most negative point is you are under surveillance the entire time one is at office. Salary is sufficiently good.
Pros
Work Culture, Growth, Salary
Cons
Watched continuously, Poor Management
Worst management and higher level officiers. No job gurantee and people who supports their seniors wrong activites. Higher level staffs support them well. Unwantedly they hold your salary and make us in trouble to that we need to pay huge amount from our end. Without any proper investigations If you are a straight forward person. You will not sustain their.
November 4, 2020
Sir/Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. Also, we would like to know more about the issue/instances you faced while working with us. Please feel free to write at wecare@aesl.in we will be more than happy if we can be of any support to you. We wish you lots of success and happiness in your future endeavors.
worst organisation no one recommend to join .no timings no management only hr policies. only Muslim guys work here.they have partiality with Muslim peoples.at the time of joining hr say we provide incentive.no incentives. worst work culture no one recommend to join.
July 14, 2020
Sir/Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on areas of concerns and advice wherein discussion & intervention is required on an immediate basis. Sir/Madam, we want to take your valuable feedback in detail on situation/instances/gaps that can help us in the betterment of the company and uplifting employee experience. Please share your contact details at wecare@aesl.in for taking this discussion forward. Keep Learning & Keep Growing, We wish lots of success for your future endeavors.
They are the masters of their field,but to reach here they know how to work and make people work. In normal day you have to do callings and counsel students and parents with other operational work.Sometimes you will feel doing Sales and operation together is quite a daunting Task.Its more of a multi tasking profile. They provide training for each and everything,that's one of a Pro.Ethics and culture in terms of Respect given to employees is Good.People respect each other. But you if you are looking for growth,I think they have zero growth curve for Executive level employee.Old employees due to their good networking in the company grabs promotions by being in the good books of their senior.Until and unless you are ready to slog years,dont expect a promotion,because the company very unfortunately is considerate towards Tenurity and not Skills and Talent.Hence,long time stay is difficult because apart from Salary they will make you work in the same position for years.So No career growth. And,before joining please check the Branch and its manager because the Manager of the branch is the person which can make your life easy or difficult.
Pros
Salary on time, Frequent training sessions, Working culture is good.
Cons
Long hours, No work life balance, Cancels Week-off as and when company require.
July 14, 2020
Sir/Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd for company i.e. providing salary on time, frequent training sessions and good working culture and also share your insights on daily routine and areas of concerns and advice wherein discussion & intervention is required. Sir/Madam, we want to take your valuable feedback in detail on situation/instances/gaps that can help us in the betterment of the company and uplifting employee experience. Please share your contact details at wecare@aesl.in for taking this discussion forward. Keep Learning & Keep Growing, We wish lots of success for all your future endeavors.
The best institute for the students to crack neet and iit.The best flatform for teachers to improve their subject and teaching skills in an organised manner.Flexible timings and pleasent work place.Student friendly and student first.
Cons
Short breaks
July 14, 2020
Sir/Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd as the best institute for cracking NEET and IIT exams, providing best platform for teachers to improve their skills, flexible and pleasant work environment and working on philosophy of student first. Keep Learning & Keep Growing, We wish lots of success working with AESL.
No job security. They can fire you on the next day of your joining. Regional head is having affair with one of the counselor and will support those who has good relationship with that counselor. Extreme level of politics at all the levels. Worst organisation to work with
Pros
Salary on time
Cons
Everything else