Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd

Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

Great place for freshers To start head -on.New skills are brushed and on time salary is a blessing. Ethical and strict policies creating a safe environment for female employees.
Pros
Annual party
April 3, 2021
Dear Sir / Ma'am, we thank you for taking out time to provide your valuable feedback and recognizing AESL for its good policies, safe enviornement and good payscale. Thank you once again for kind words. We wish you lots of success. Keep leaning & Keep growing.
I am always glad to say that I am part of this organisation.Emotionally connected with this organisation This is only the company which is releasing salaries on ontime without any excuse and without any deduction.This organisation cares for employees.I really felt it is my fortune to have a job in this company in this pandemic.Totally work culture work environment is the best.Thank you Aakash institute.
Pros
Best platform to learn a lot about education
Cons
No...cons at alll...
Management is very supportive and kind hearted. Work culture is good, team members are supportive. Good incentive those who performed well. Increment is good.
Pros
Excellent
Cons
No such
You get salary on time proper increment , Clarity in Communicating as my job was calling the client . Keeping conversations clear and productive helps both in resolving clients' issues academic growth
March 13, 2021
"Dear Sir/Madam, we are so happy to see your valuable feedback for AESL. Sir/Madam, we are so much happy to see you are enjoying working with us. Team AESL wishes you a lots of success for future."
Very good educational company and salary will be credited to on time every month.very nice management people are speaking very polite very very good organization.
Good
Good
February 12, 2021
I worked there as a counselor.it was great experience and salary was on time.good culture and supportive colleagues.due to my personal reasons I resign my job.I got my settlment also.other than that if people want to grow in their careers they can choose aakash.
Pros
Grace time will be given.if wr are late.incentives we ll get.salary appraisal will be done.
January 30, 2021
"Sir/Madam, we are so happy to see your valuable feedback on recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd for its good culture, .job security and on time salary appraisals.Good to know that you are have enjoyed working with us. Thank you once again for kind words. We wish you lots of success. Keep leaning & Keep growing."
What to say, I left the job due to I got stuck in lock down but apart from that work culture management and superiors are awesome we learn more. Management support in all aspects. No need to go compromise on/off floor at Any cost. Bcoz management is so genuine in treating employees and if we have any grievance we can let them no at any time. Initiatives will be perfect. I am happy about Aakash only thing timing we had shifts in day itself can go by 9.00 am, 9.30 am, or 10.am but evening however we can come as time schedule and targets both are stress. This is common where ever we go. Co workers will treate and respect each other equally and respectfully. Main thing no gossips. Management won't encourage it at all. I am so happy for being there and feel bad for left the place.
Pros
Good respect treate all equal and salary is good too
Cons
6 working days and targets timing issues
January 23, 2021
Dear Sir / Ma'am, we thank you for taking out time to provide your valuable feedback and recognizing AESL for its good payscale and work culture management. Thank you once again for kind words. We wish you lots of success. Keep leaning & Keep growing.
AESL is a good place to work . Since its a brand in the field of medical coaching , so competition is not so cut throat. Extensive calling is involved but there's no sales target as such. It is a relaxed and comfortable work environment
January 23, 2021
"Sir / Ma'am, thank you so much for taking your valuable time to share your feedback for AESL.To discuss your journey with AESL in detail, we request you to share your contact details at wecare@aesl.in as soon as possible. Keep Learning & Keep Growing. Team AESL wishes you a lots of success for future."
Well set profiles, person with good patience and good interpersonal skills will do much better. Should be strong in communications skills. Also be ready with transfers.
Pros
Professional
Cons
always on alert
November 19, 2020
Dear Sir / Ma'am, thank you so much for taking your valuable time to share your feedback on areas of opportunity where we can work upon.We also appreciate you for recognizing AESL for defining proper roles and responsibilities for all its employees.We wish you all the best for your future endeavors.
Nice growth. Manager, senior heads all are so supportive, motivating us all the time.But unfortunately this pandemic came and i was confused so couldn’t continue
November 19, 2020
Dear Sir/Madam, we would like to thank you for investing your time in providing valuable feedback to contribute towards the common goal of strengthening the organization. We also appreciate you for recognizing AESL for its positive work culture and supportive team leaders.Keep Learning & Keep Growing, We wish you lots of success for your future endeavors.
You can not relax in your job at anytime. They just make unnecessary rules by their own. You cannot talk to the people of other departments. And talking with the girls and making friends in the company is prohibited. According to them if you are talking to a girl it means you want her and vice versa.Work culture is pathetic. If you are literate then you can6 work there for so long because your staff will be less educated than you and they working under pressure of loosing job. You will feel like school at your workplace😂😂.You can do job in Aakash institute of you want to go back to your school. It may be a coaching institute for students but for employees it is definitely a school you can't even breath extra without asking to your teacher ( manager).
Pros
There is no pros at all, You will get shirt leave 3 in a month i.e you can come or go 1 hour late or early.
Cons
Work under pressure throughout the year salary and appraisal is very less, Threatening by the manager of firing all the time, You have to fight for saving your job It feels like we are labour here.
People running the company need to understand the importance of employees and not treat them like slaves .cant have your breaks need to work under immense pressure
Pros
Cons
Long hours no social interaction between employees
November 4, 2020
Dear Sir / Ma'am, thank you so much for taking your valuable time to share your feedback on areas of opportunity where we can work upon. We are surprised to see , your learning journey with AESL was not smooth. We have taken your points in consideration for future interventions. Wish you lots of success for future."
for freshers its a great company to work for, you will get the proper learning and experience. Pressure is there from top management but employees are very much supportive and they will help you to achieve your targets.
Pros
good working environment
Cons
no job security
November 4, 2020
Dear Sir/Madam, we would like to thank you for investing your time in providing your valuable feedback to contribute towards the common goal of strengthening the organization. We also appreciate you for recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd for its learning opportunities, cordial relation between the employees and there eagerness to help each other.We are glad to hear that you enjoyed working with us. Wish you great success for future."
My journey going with Aakash Institute happy and esteemed. I learned more new things. Moreover discipline and punctuality is good at Aakash Institute. If it is possible to get rejoining as a Company Management will Join again.
November 19, 2020
Dear Sir/Madam, we would like to thank you for investing your time in providing valuable feedback to contribute towards the common goal of strengthening the organization.We are so happy to see you are glad to be a member of Aakash family. Keep Learning & Keep Growing, We wish you lots of success working with AESL.
Its a nice company and well supported to employees as well as students Also and all employees are very familiar and good behaviour at Aakash institute
November 4, 2020
Dear Sir/Madam, we would like to thank you for investing your time in providing valuable feedback to contribute towards the common goal of strengthening the organization. We are so happy to see you are glad to be a member of Aakash family. Keep Learning & Keep Growing, We wish you lots of success working with AESL.
If you are working at a branch, everything is computerized. All the fee collections needs to be uploaded to the software on daily basis. There will be more than one account and there will be segregated duties.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Long working hours during the admission and fee collections
November 4, 2020
Dear Sir/Madam, we would like to thank you for investing your time in providing valuable feedback to contribute towards the common goal of strengthening the organization. We also appreciate you for recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd for its clearly defined roles and responsibilities for all the employees and the positive culture which we maintain at all our branches and offices. Sir/Madam, we always advice everyone to plan their entire day meticulously, list down tasks that require immediate attention, tasks that can be delegated to other team members or that can be postponed for the next working day, these all activities will help you to balance the work assigned to you. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed working with us. Wish you great success for future."
My experience initially was fine but with time, got to understand that they don't have any equal policies for employees. Biased basis religion. Hard core sales profile.
Pros
Salary on Time
Cons
Mobile phn submission, working hours stretch, poor management
November 4, 2020
"Sir/Madam, we would like to thank you for investing your time in providing your valuable feedback to contribute towards the common goal of strengthening the organization. We also appreciate you for recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd for maintaining a positive work place and processing employee compensations on time.We also would like to highlight that in AESL all religions are respected and no merit is given to any employee on the basic of religion, caste, color or sex. Further, we will take into consideration your inputs for future interventions. We wish you great success for future."
Always appreciate to get the opportunity to work with AESL but no fixed timing; you have to stretch most of the time, so much of restrictions for not using your phone, have to stick with your seat, and yes miscellaneous deductions are there (eg, you will get your salary after 3000 rupees deduction if mistakenly one day you forget to off your system button from the main.So much if work pressure
November 4, 2020
Dear Sir/Madam, we would like to thank you for investing your time in providing valuable feedback to contribute towards the common goal of strengthening the organization.We also appreciate you for recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd for positive culture which we maintain at all our branches and offices.Sir/Madam, we always advice everyone to plan their entire day meticulously, list down tasks that require immediate attention, tasks that can be delegated to other team members or that can be postponed for the next working day, these all activities will help you to balance the work assigned to you.We wish you great success for future your future endeavors.
My journey going with AAKASH Institution happy and esteemed. I learned more new things in my subject. Moreover Discipline and Punctuality is good at AAKASH. Due to health issue I resigned. If it is possible to get re join as a Aakashian I will Join.
Pros
Work Culture, Salary
Cons
Some times work hours
November 4, 2020
Dear Sir/Madam, we would like to thank you for investing your time in providing valuable feedback to contribute towards the common goal of strengthening the organization. We also appreciate you for recognizing AESL for its positive work culture and timely processing of employee compensations.Keep Learning & Keep Growing, We wish you lots of success working with AESL.
Work experience was very good in this organization, but some senior create pressure of employees. Aakash educational services Ltd is very good organization, and many more opportunity in this organization
November 4, 2020
"Dear Sir/Madam, we would like to thank you for investing your time in providing valuable feedback to contribute towards the common goal of strengthening the organization. We also appreciate you for recognizing AESL for its positive work culture and growth opportunities provided by the organization.We wish you a lot of success in your future endeavors. Keep Learning & Keep Growing.
skill development, good working environment, have good cultural values, punctuality always on priority, learned discipline, everything is systematically designed
Pros
relaxation in work
November 30, 2020
"Dear Sir/Madam, we would like to thank you for investing your time in providing valuable feedback to contribute towards the common goal of strengthening the organization.We also appreciate you for acknowledging & rating AESL on various parametersAlso, we acknowledge the points highlighted by you for improvement and assure you to consider them in our future intervention.Team AESL wishes you a lot of success in your future endeavors."