Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd

India249 reviews

Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager

If you are productive, company is good

Pros - If you are productive, and dedicted person for your work then company is good... Salary always come 30th everymonth , salery increase every year based on your yearly performance. Cons - 9 hour working, odd day week off, no personal life,

Pros

Salary

Cons

Long hour

April 9, 2022
"Dear Sir/Madam, we would like to thank you for investing your time in providing valuable feedback to contribute towards the common goal of strengthening the organization.Team AESL wishes you a lot of success in your future endeavors. Keep Learning & Keep Growing."""

Learning place

Have to work extra time always even every day.Personal life fully disbalanced due to extra work time problem.You r nothing get paid for extra time work

Pros

Nothing is free but incentives are there

Cons

Over time karate Paisa dete ni

They can make a good team but lack of management otherwise you will find great place for new oppurtunity.

Great platform for learning experiences but work culture is so toxic , give and take policy is there , if you are performing then it's good.Go for it if you want to earn a lot.

April 9, 2022
Sir / Ma'am, thank you so much for taking your valuable time and recognize AESL for its Great Learning Platform . Also,to further discuss your concerns in detail, we request you to share your contact details at wecare@aesl.in . Team AESL wishes you a lots of success for future.

Your growth depends on your academic head

Over all a good place to work in terms of subject growth. But if your leaders are not good you are screwed up. Salary is received on time. Company policy is improving now a days

April 9, 2022
Dear Sir / Ma'am, To further discuss your concern areas in detail, we request you to share your contact details at wecare@aesl.in as soon as possible. Team AESL wishes you a lots of success for future.

Overall good

It's good I was feeling very much excited while joining but I was unable to understand the system properly. I was not able to continue much more time.

April 9, 2022

You will Learn so much in this company.

You will Learn so much in this company. You will realize that service is more important than sales, if your service is great then you do not have to think about your sales.

Worst place to work

Very mismanaged, no support from seniors, they only pressurized employees, nothing to learn, career spoiling job.No job securityMarket feedback is also very negative

Pros

No pros are there

Cons

No work life balance Working time 10 morning to 10 evening. No job security Very uncertain job

April 9, 2022

great learning and great exposure

Team employees was very friendly and help you to grow you in the organisation. the team leaders are ready to help you always and thebest part you got yoursalary on time

April 9, 2022

Stressful and competitive environment but best in the education sector. Monopolising the sector.

Good company to work, job is settled until someone creates a real mess. Work culture stressful, student oriented, have to pamper students, many duties apart from academics. But overall very professional management. No delays or cuts in salary. Very professional in monetary matters.

Pros

Professional management, no delays and cuts in salaries, great place to learn as a fresher.

Cons

Less work-life balance, pressure, approval of leaves depend upo supervisors who don't care at all.

No proper timely salary at franchises

Ok to work with, but no increment.Salaries are often delayed upto 6 months during covid and even upto 3 months without covid. Class workload is too high.

Teaching and learning

I thoroughly enjoyed my stint as a faculty in Aakash institute. Faculties were very cooperative. Management is also very supportive and take care of employees.

Pros

Excellent opportunity to learn and grow

March 5, 2022
"Dear Sir/Madam, we are so happy to see your valuable feedback for AESL. Sir/Madam, we are so much happy to see you are enjoying working with us. Team AESL wishes you a lots of success for future."

The bestest place to work

U will be paid on time and nice incentive ,flexible shift, above all there is work life balance, the bestest work environment I had ever seen before.Good leave policy no excuse for the commitment given by company

Pros

Getting job here is fortune.

Cons

Nothing ...not at all.

March 5, 2022

Very good place to work and earn but mis management at branches

At branches people who are managing not follow head office planning they do changes at branch levels disturb class schedule for extra activities specially in karnataka centres other than bangalore a person who is adjusted to aakash system will find in centre at karnataka other than bangalore different planning and activities done no priority to teaching hours and head office planning that disturbs teachers mind set they have to rush through courses

Pros

On time salary

Cons

No work shift any time they can call from 6 am to 8:30 pm

March 5, 2022
Sir / Ma'am, thank you so much for taking your valuable time and recognize AESL for its Timely Salary Disbursement . Also,to further discuss your concerns in detail, we request you to share your contact details at wecare@aesl.in . Team AESL wishes you a lots of success for future.

Good place for getting work experience

Aakash Institute is a very good place to learn things and getting good work experience. We can learn new things in every month and we can check our experience by monthly kc.

October 29, 2021

No work life balance

Do not have work life balance. It was good three years back but now management became completely money minded so they are treating employees as money machines. They will provide leaves which we can't use when we are in need. They give maximum 2 days continuous leaves. We can't even go on a family trip for at least once in a year also because of leave policies here.

Pros

Free uniform

Cons

Long hours, Extra work other than teaching

September 27, 2021

Its good and safe place for working.

its good place for working and safe for future also. i worked here for 5years and fell good also but due to some cause i have to leave institute but always want to rejoin it.

Pros

working culture is good.

Cons

its little bit sophisticated

Nothing happens here as fun. Stress level increased everyday

The experience is like a nightmare. A lots of politics happens evry particular day. Lots of work stress is there. No mangement is there for employees at all.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Very cooperative

Very nice environment , cooperative team and management , advanced tecnology , very suuportive branch manager , very peacefull work culture , if you are confident enough you can join there as confidence can do all impossibilites into possibilities , very attractive incentive bonus and also gifts and goodies on special occasion

Pros

Free lunches on special occasions

Cons

Some time need to stay for long when season is on

Stress full work culture

High unstable.worst place to work.They simply belive in hiring,firing and transfer.But corporate centre pay salary on time.salary issue at franchisee centre

The best place to work with.

I am always glad to say that I am part of this organisation.Emotionally connected with this organisation This is only the company which is releasing salaries on ontime without any excuse and without any deduction.This organisation cares for employees.I really felt it is my fortune to have a job in this company in this pandemic.Totally work culture work environment is the best.Thank you Aakash institute.

Pros

Best platform to learn a lot about education

Cons

No...cons at alll...

Good place to work.

Management is very supportive and kind hearted. Work culture is good, team members are supportive. Good incentive those who performed well. Increment is good.

Pros

Excellent

Cons

No such

September 27, 2021

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd with