Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd logo
Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd

Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews for Account Executive

Accountant

If you are working at a branch, everything is computerized. All the fee collections needs to be uploaded to the software on daily basis. There will be more than one account and there will be segregated duties.

Pros

Good working environment

Cons

Long working hours during the admission and fee collections

November 4, 2020
Dear Sir/Madam, we would like to thank you for investing your time in providing valuable feedback to contribute towards the common goal of strengthening the organization. We also appreciate you for recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd for its clearly defined roles and responsibilities for all the employees and the positive culture which we maintain at all our branches and offices. Sir/Madam, we always advice everyone to plan their entire day meticulously, list down tasks that require immediate attention, tasks that can be delegated to other team members or that can be postponed for the next working day, these all activities will help you to balance the work assigned to you. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed working with us. Wish you great success for future."

Simply super

Its a nice company and well supported to employees as well as students Also and all employees are very familiar and good behaviour at Aakash institute

November 4, 2020
Dear Sir/Madam, we would like to thank you for investing your time in providing valuable feedback to contribute towards the common goal of strengthening the organization. We are so happy to see you are glad to be a member of Aakash family. Keep Learning & Keep Growing, We wish you lots of success working with AESL.

If you want to be mental then join this company too long working hours

it was my bad decision to join this company.you are not allowed to go at home on time.9 to 10 is your actual working hour and have to work overtime without over time pay.transfer frequently happens.you will be fire or transfer for some sort of silly reason.buttering is crucial part of working over here.you may loss your family and social life in this company.you are not allowed to take even single sick leave without dispensary slip or hospital slip. pathetic #####

December 23, 2019
Sir/Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on multiple concern areas. Sir/Madam, we immediately want to connect with you and understand situation/instances in detail so that necessary actions/intervention can be taken for enriching employee experience and ensuring that people are happy working with us. Please share your contact details at wecare@aesl.in and we will surely connect with you. We wish you lots of success for all future endeavors.

India leader in Coaching

every day typical day at work As a bignner many things to learn Excelent management overall Aakash as a brand name to lead the education system in coaching

Pros

Lots of vacancies

Cons

no holiday

Lack of employee betterment options !!

# Working culture needs to improve !! # Hr policy needs to improve for betterment of employees !! # Salary payband should be constant for each profile !!

Pros

Working time fixed !!

Cons

Lack of consatant Hr policy !!

Good environment

The overall working is good. The culture is excellent for people. The softwares used are good. The coworkers have been good. The staff and friendliness is unique.

Pros

Cons

Long Hours

productive work, able to work under stress, able to work under two accounting system simultaneously

learned to work under stress, hardest part of the job is to work in two accounting system simultaneously at the same time, good top level management, good and supportive co-workers

Work environment is so friendly

I am learning so many things and using my skills in different way to improve myself as well as doing well in job

Cons

10-12 Hrs

One Man Show Co.

It is a one man show co.Who is doing good work and producing result, on other hand in the eyes of owner bad images is there, then there is no opportunity for that person.

Pros

free loadging

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd with