Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd logo
Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd

Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews for Area Coordinator

Admission officer

it was a great experience working in aakash and learning with peers was the best......work timings are bit late but manageble you can live ur personel life.

November 11, 2019
Sir/Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable experience that it was great working with us and enjoy learning with peers, also you were able to manage your work life balance at Aakash Educational Services Ltd.We are so happy to see your experience was great while working with us. We wish you lots of success for your future endeavors.

No work life Balance

For marketing its not good and family person its not suggestible.Management is poor in branch only buttering is required.Workplace culture is okay.always adopt hire and fire Policies.

November 11, 2019
Sir/Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on the areas of concern and opportunities that require immediate attention.Sir/Madam, we would like to understand situation in detail on an immediate basis so that necessary action/intervention can be taken if required to enrich employee experience. We request to share your contact details with wecare@aesl.in so that we may take this discussion forward.We wish you lots of success in all future endeavors.

Good place for work

Joining formalities are good. HR DEPARTMENT Is very systematic. Issuance of Offer, confirmation etc are good & prompt. They are doing induction program via video conference, that is attractive & innovative one, basis of time management. Softwares which is using for operation part is good.

May 7, 2019
"Dear Sir / Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on your journey related to On-boarding , HR Process, Technology been used in Aakash Educational Services Ltd. We as an organization is a firm believer of Employee care , developing talents their capabilities and enabling them with the best tool to perform their duties. Wish you great success for future.

no work life balance

good company to learn new things,but there is no work life balance,management hardly give response to your personal life they treat you as a robot and if u asked for leave it very hard to get

Pros

good to learn new things

Cons

no work life balance, long working hours

May 7, 2019
Sir/Madam, Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd on Learning Culture and also area of opportunity where we can work upon. Sir/ Madam, as a service organization, the company believes in providing adequate resources to all departments to enable them to deliver their services effectively i.e. on time thus eliminating need of overtime or long working hours or working on week off. In case it is not possible to avoid working long hours or work on week offs, it is our policy to compensate the affected employee whenever possible with the compensatory off benefit. Employees can even access entire HR Policies in their HRIS System, We wish you further success in your future endeavors.

Presure is quite high in term of sales

It's a hard core sales job Boss is little familiar in terms of support still whole sale should done a individual basis. Pressure at work place is very high. Salary deposit timining are not fixed

Pros

Good office infra

Cons

Hard core sales and employees are not cooprative

good work culture

its a great experience to work with Aakash Educational Services ,I learned so many sales skills under my senior Management, how to counsel the parents and students.

Working environment is good

Professional counseling, workshop, advertising management, work culture is good with learning of management tactics. Liaisoning with principals/vice principal coordinators, teachers.

Pros

Easy to accomplish target

Cons

short breaks

Area Coordinator

Working culture is the most important thing at Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd. I have enjoyed my time working with company and have appreciated the support that has been provided to me during my tenure.

well reputed company known for its good working environment.

Aakash is a well known brand in the education coaching industry for its medical coaching, it was well and systematic managed company all over india with around 2200 employee.all the cowerker ar well educated and follow the ettiquets of the company.Management system is very strong, all the employees activity is minutely supervise with the help of strong management personnel and the software. Well there was no such hard part of the job but i didnt like the area where i was posted.

Pros

good working environment all the co-workers are well educated and with good ettiquets

Cons

long working hour...

Good working condition

Good environment of work i have learned lots of marketing techniques management system is not good coworkers are average hardest part of the job to understand the seniors thinking and other all part of jobs are enjoyable.

Pros

timely payable all expenses spend in marketing activity

Cons

Senior behaviour

Productive Work place

On Week Off Give counseling sessions and seminar to student To Plan various marketing activities within assigned region. Involves travelling within assigned Region.

The Company is Coaching students for JEE/ NEET. Its very nice to work with my team.

1. ANTHE stage 1 exam. Where it become difficult handle the parents. It felt great when they left the centre with SMILE.2. Work under high pressure.3. Aakash's management is too great.4. My co-workers are fun loving and they built a strong team to work with.5. Convincing parents for JEE course at Aakash.6. Meeting parents and selling Aakash's product.

Cons

long hours every day, late salary and find my reports in others report.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd with