Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd logo
Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd

Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews for Branch Manager

Fast Growing and Productive

As a prime company in the field of competitive exam educational services, Aakash institute had done a remarkable role in building students dream for grabbing Medical or Engineering career in the top Most colleges in India with their Unique study pattern and style.

June 10, 2020
Sir/Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd as a Prime company to work with that is doing remarkable role in building students dream for grabbing Medical or Engineering career in the top Most colleges in India with their Unique study pattern and style.We wish lots of success for all your future endeavors. Keep Learning & Keep Growing.

Ok

Mostly they heard from Teaching staff... They must ask every department so that they can get the proper feedback for the betterment of the company. They transfer the staff frequently as per their requirements. But it doesn't give moral support to the family of the employee to settle.

December 31, 2019
Sir/Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on concern areas. Sir/Madam, we really want to take your valuable feedback in detail on situation/instances/gaps that can help us in the betterment of the company and in uplifting employee experience.We request to share your contact details at wecare@aesl.in for taking this discussion forward. We wish you lots of success for all future endeavors.

Good to Work

Pros - They provided Enough Salary + Incentives - Corporate Experience - Right platform to learn multi skills - Non Technical Cons - Time Management

December 23, 2019
Sir/Madam, thank you so much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd for offering good salary and incentives & providing right platform for learning multiple skills and a concern area where we can work upon. Sir/Madam, regarding concern area, we would like to connect to understand situation / instances that are not allowing/impacting you to manage your time effectively. Please share your contact details are wecare@aesl.in by the earliest , trust us we would together work out on a plan that can help you manage the same effectively. Thanks once again for your feedback, We wish you lots of success and growth working with AESL.

Best company to work in educational sector.

Best company to work among educational sector, Workplace culture, brand image in market, best education to students, self module by research team best part.

December 23, 2019
Sir/Madam, thank you so much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd for Best Company to Work in Educational Sector, Brand Image in market, delivering best education to students etc. We are so happy to see you are enjoying working with us. Thanks once again for your feedback, We wish you lots of success and growth working with AESL.

Full of politics. North Indian domination. No job security

No job security. Can be thrown out even for silly reasons but there will be lot of malpractices happening which may not be monitored if done by a northindian. Many employees got absconded after getting salary. Many wanted to leave the company bcoz of the torture given by one arrogant lady named priyanka...

Pros

No respect for seniors and experienced.

Cons

Many employees got absconded.

October 26, 2019
Sir/Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on the areas of concern and opportunities that require immediate attention.Sir/Madam, we would like to understand situation in detail on an immediate basis so that necessary action/intervention can be taken if required to enrich employee experience. We request to share your contact details with wecare@aesl.in so that we may take this discussion forward. We wish you lots of success in all future endeavors.

Great company, Great Culture

It's been a great experience & learning with earning at AESL. Having excellent transparency, A good futuristic organization in coaching industry. Good balance in Business, Operations & Academics.

October 25, 2019
Sir/Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback for recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd as Great company & Great Culture to work in with excellent transparency & organization maintaining good balance between Business ,Operations & Academics. We are so happy to see your learning journey with AESL went smooth and you enjoy working with us. We wish you lots of success in all your future endeavors.

If you want to do work under pressure or want to be mental then u can join

There is no job security in Aakash and too much politics ...your job is not safe at Aakash any time u can terminate by the seniors due to politics so plz

July 29, 2019
Sir/Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback, we are surprised to see your journey with us was not smooth.We would like to connect with you by the earliest to understand your situation in detail, Please share your contact details at wecare@aesl.in We wish you further success in your future endeavors.

No rest only work.

Company is very good but management is worst ,partial. Work pressures is too high, no time for family or personal life . Never appreciated for good work . salary difference is very high , not paid enough amount while traveling and staying in other city .

Pros

learning, salary on time

Cons

no work life balance, long hours, salary increment partiality

July 29, 2019
Sir/Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd on Learning Environment, Providing Salary on Time and also highlighted areas of opportunity where we can work upon. Sir/Madam, as mentioned about payment not paid enough during travel and stay in other city, we assure you that if it comes under AESL travel allowance policy, we will discuss with team and provide you due amount by the earliest.Please share your contact details on wecare@aesl.in to understand situation in detail.We wish you lot of success in your future endeavors.

No rest only work.

Company is good. But the management is not good. Work pressure is too much. They want to work 24 hr for them. No holidays no family life. If any one want to earn money can join. You will enjoy working but forget your family and Personal life.

Pros

Salary and Claims on time

Cons

Long working hrs

May 7, 2019
"Sir/Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd on Organization , Compensation & Benefits and areas of opportunity where we can work upon. Sir/Madam, as a service organization, the company believes in providing adequate resources to all departments to enable them to deliver their services effectively i.e. on time thus eliminating need of long working hours or working on week off. Sir, in case it is not possible to avoid working long hours or work on week offs, it is our policy to compensate the affected employee whenever possible with the compensatory off benefit. Employee can refer the same in HRIS System or connect with their Branch Head Sir. We wish you further success in your future endeavors.

Good place to work.The only problem is that there is no work life balance.Can expect good hike in the salary and career advancement.Better for faculties

Pros

Good salary, career advancement

Cons

No work life balance

May 7, 2019
"Dear Sir/Madam,Thank you so much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd on Good Place to Work In & Growth Culture and also an area of opportunity where we can work upon. Sir/Madam, as a service organization, the Company believes in providing adequate resources to all departments to enable them to deliver their services effectively on time thus eliminating need of long working hours or working on week off. Sir, in case it is not possible to avoid working long hours or work on week offs, it is our policy to compensate the affected employee whenever possible with the compensatory off benefit.We have taken your inputs for future intervention. We wish you further success in your future endeavors.

Nice place to Work

If you are a workaholic and don't like being home, this is the right organisation to be in. They also pay well for it. Also be ready to relocate at mid-night too.

Pros

Pays well

Cons

No work life balance

May 7, 2019
Dear Sir, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd on Compensation & Benefits and also an area of opportunity where we can work upon. AESL, does not believe in this practice of transferring any employee overnight,but in case of emergency or exigency situations as per mutual understanding between employee and organization the transfer takes place. As per policy, AESL also take cares of lodging that can provide comfort to an employee on his transition period. Sir, we have taken your inputs for future interventions. We wish you further success in your future endeavors.

Pethatic Company to work

Any good day u can be transferred and every thing and any thing only Branch manager has to do Branch Manager is "A boxing punching bag for a company" Pethatic and complicated processes made themselves confused and employees are also in confusion state of mind. Any good day u can be fired.

Pros

Lucrative Salary

Cons

No work Life balance.work like a slave

May 7, 2019
Sir/Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd on Compensation & Benefits & areas of opportunity where we can work upon. Sir/Madam, we would like to understand concerns in detail and assure you to provide job satisfaction. Please share your contact details with wecare@aesl.in.Looking forward to connect with you. Wish you great success for future. "

Ok

Maintaing all the branch operations by monitoring the sales force team admin team planning and executing the said targets by training and motivating the team members . Seeing that faculty gives perfect lectures for the students with the help of the academic director

Don't Go for it.

Work and Personal life balance just does not exist here and neither is any one Interested in the same. All they care about is the job along with its deadlines. No consideration of any sorts, No structure, no growth opportunities.

Exhaustive workplace

Sales as well as maintaining branch activities to run the institution smoothly.Daily admission prospecting and retaining existing student strength is the key factor.

Pros

Learning place

Cons

prolonged working hours

Its a good platform for L earnings

Aakash as a company is very good, System is very strong Its a good platform for learnings and performing but their are some undeserved people are sitting in higher level they never guide about how to or but always teaches what not to do only

Pros

nil

Productive and cultured atmosphere

A full of enthusiasm and cultured way of working, respectful environment in office, employees are very supportive towards each other and intra department.

Cons

Long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd with