Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd logo
Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd

Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews for Counselor

Diplomatic culture

Always appreciate to get the opportunity to work with AESL but no fixed timing; you have to stretch most of the time, so much of restrictions for not using your phone, have to stick with your seat, and yes miscellaneous deductions are there (eg, you will get your salary after 3000 rupees deduction if mistakenly one day you forget to off your system button from the main.So much if work pressure

November 4, 2020
Dear Sir/Madam, we would like to thank you for investing your time in providing valuable feedback to contribute towards the common goal of strengthening the organization.We also appreciate you for recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd for positive culture which we maintain at all our branches and offices.Sir/Madam, we always advice everyone to plan their entire day meticulously, list down tasks that require immediate attention, tasks that can be delegated to other team members or that can be postponed for the next working day, these all activities will help you to balance the work assigned to you.We wish you great success for future your future endeavors.

The best place to work with.

I am always glad to say that I am part of this organisation.Emotionally connected with this organisation This is only the company which is releasing salaries on ontime without any excuse and without any deduction.This organisation cares for employees.I really felt it is my fortune to have a job in this company in this pandemic.Totally work culture work environment is the best.Thank you Aakash institute.

Pros

Best platform to learn a lot about education

Cons

No...cons at alll...

Good to earn Money and learn few good skills but no Growth.

They are the masters of their field,but to reach here they know how to work and make people work. In normal day you have to do callings and counsel students and parents with other operational work.Sometimes you will feel doing Sales and operation together is quite a daunting Task.Its more of a multi tasking profile. They provide training for each and everything,that's one of a Pro.Ethics and culture in terms of Respect given to employees is Good.People respect each other. But you if you are looking for growth,I think they have zero growth curve for Executive level employee.Old employees due to their good networking in the company grabs promotions by being in the good books of their senior.Until and unless you are ready to slog years,dont expect a promotion,because the company very unfortunately is considerate towards Tenurity and not Skills and Talent.Hence,long time stay is difficult because apart from Salary they will make you work in the same position for years.So No career growth. And,before joining please check the Branch and its manager because the Manager of the branch is the person which can make your life easy or difficult.

Pros

Salary on time, Frequent training sessions, Working culture is good.

Cons

Long hours, No work life balance, Cancels Week-off as and when company require.

July 14, 2020
Sir/Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd for company i.e. providing salary on time, frequent training sessions and good working culture and also share your insights on daily routine and areas of concerns and advice wherein discussion & intervention is required. Sir/Madam, we want to take your valuable feedback in detail on situation/instances/gaps that can help us in the betterment of the company and uplifting employee experience. Please share your contact details at wecare@aesl.in for taking this discussion forward. Keep Learning & Keep Growing, We wish lots of success for all your future endeavors.

Pathetic environment

I made a huge mistake working at Aakash Institute.It just looks like a big company but in real it isn't. Your immidiate boss and his bosses are just politicians not managers.

June 10, 2020
Sir/Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on the concern areas. Sir/Madam, we want to take your valuable feedback in detail on situation/instances that can help us in the betterment of the company and uplifting employee experience. Please share your contact details at wecare@aesl.in for taking this discussion forward. Keep Learning & Keep Growing. We wish lots of success for all future endeavors.

Finally it is good experience

I recommend this job for who is having excellent communication skills there is really a very good future is there here work environment and nature and management opportunities are very good

December 24, 2019
Madam, we are so happy to see your valuable feedback on recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd for its good working system , environment , management & opportunities. We are happy to see that you are comfortable working with us and even wish to refer counsellor job to other people who would like to see their career with Aakash Institute. Trust us these feedback's are motivation factor for us, that always drive us to deliver more for our employees. We wish you lots of success working with AESL, keep leaning & keep growing.

Loved the organisation

I enjoyed the work there. All things was good there but except the timing issues. Hike is good. Professional environment. Gain a lots of knowledge.. Ty Aakash

September 28, 2019
Sir/Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback for Aakash Educational Services Ltd i.e. You are Loving the Organization, Enjoying working with us, Professional & Learning Environment and an area of concern where we need to work upon. We are so Happy to see you are enjoying working with us and gaining new learning's. We would like to understand your concern so that we can enrich your experience working with us. Please share your contact details at wecare@aesl.in We wish you lots of success working with AESL.

good place to work

Gud and healthy atmosphere to work & i learnt alot of things here & its a good organisation...i am thankful to all of my seniors & colleagues....those are very supportive

Pros

flexibility & good environment

Cons

not found

July 29, 2019
Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd on Good and Healthy Atmosphere to work with, Place for Learning, Good and Supportive Organization. We are so happy to see your working journey with AESL was fruitful. We wish you further success in your future endeavors

Productive and knowledgeable

They focus on work as well as employees growth. Learning and enhancement of employees,great working opportunity and well planned HR policies. They are well planned and executed company who always focus on goals along with employees attention.

Pros

Work life balance

February 15, 2019
Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd on Employee Growth , Learning & Development , Great Work Environment , Well Planned HR Policies & Employee Centric Organization and also an area of opportunity where we can work upon. Madam, as a service organization, the company believes in providing adequate resources to all departments to enable them to deliver their services effectively i.e. on time thus eliminating need of overtime or long working hours or working on week off. Madam, in case it is not possible to avoid working long hours or work on week offs, it is our policy to compensate the affected employee whenever possible with the compensatory off benefit. Please refer to Woking Hours and Overtime Policy in your HRIS System, In order to avail the same please connect with your Branch Head Sir. Wish you great success for future.

Excellent working Condition

I like being with Aakash. Good learning and reaching atmosphere. No career politics. Extremely peaceful and ambient atmosphere promotes easy and smooth learning.

Best oppertunity for everyone

I worked two and half years , its a very good platform for working, working hours, security everything was very good if you are looking for a growthful opportunity then you can go for it.

Jobs at Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd