Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd

Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews for Faculty

Faculty14 reviews
India14 reviews

instituteorganisationsalarybranchtimingjoiningfacultyculture

Your growth depends on your academic head

Over all a good place to work in terms of subject growth. But if your leaders are not good you are screwed up. Salary is received on time. Company policy is improving now a days

April 9, 2022
Dear Sir / Ma'am, To further discuss your concern areas in detail, we request you to share your contact details at wecare@aesl.in as soon as possible. Team AESL wishes you a lots of success for future.

Teaching and learning

I thoroughly enjoyed my stint as a faculty in Aakash institute. Faculties were very cooperative. Management is also very supportive and take care of employees.

Pros

Excellent opportunity to learn and grow

March 5, 2022
"Dear Sir/Madam, we are so happy to see your valuable feedback for AESL. Sir/Madam, we are so much happy to see you are enjoying working with us. Team AESL wishes you a lots of success for future."

Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility

No work life balance

Do not have work life balance. It was good three years back but now management became completely money minded so they are treating employees as money machines. They will provide leaves which we can't use when we are in need. They give maximum 2 days continuous leaves. We can't even go on a family trip for at least once in a year also because of leave policies here.

Pros

Free uniform

Cons

Long hours, Extra work other than teaching

September 27, 2021

Place to expend horizon

Working at such place gives lot to learn and provide growth. Teaching environment is superb and faculties working there are experienced and supporting.

Pros

Salary on time

Learning More Things like Discipline, Work Culture

My journey going with AAKASH Institution happy and esteemed. I learned more new things in my subject. Moreover Discipline and Punctuality is good at AAKASH. Due to health issue I resigned. If it is possible to get re join as a Aakashian I will Join.

Pros

Work Culture, Salary

Cons

Some times work hours

November 4, 2020
Dear Sir/Madam, we would like to thank you for investing your time in providing valuable feedback to contribute towards the common goal of strengthening the organization. We also appreciate you for recognizing AESL for its positive work culture and timely processing of employee compensations.Keep Learning & Keep Growing, We wish you lots of success working with AESL.

Okay but Biased.

An overall good workplace for people who love teaching. But cannot overlook poor management and the fact that if you cannot or do not choose to follow every order, you can get terminated with insulting clauses. While many others with series of flaws still keep persisting. The most negative point is you are under surveillance the entire time one is at office. Salary is sufficiently good.

Pros

Work Culture, Growth, Salary

Cons

Watched continuously, Poor Management

November 30, 2020
"Dear Sir/Madam, we would like to thank you for investing your time in providing valuable feedback to contribute towards the common goal of strengthening the organization.We also appreciate you for acknowledging & rating AESL on various parametersAlso, we acknowledge the points highlighted by you for improvement and assure you to consider them in our future intervention.Team AESL wishes you a lot of success in your future endeavors."

Very strict rules they even impose fines

Cons Mobile is not allowed except during lunch nonsupportive seniors Even small mistakes are magnified No work life and personal life balance Too much politics Pros Good salary Job security Best learning experience L

June 10, 2020
Sir/Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd for offering Good Salary , Job Security & Best Learning Experience and areas of concern where in intervention and discussion is required. Sir/Madam, we want to take your valuable feedback in detail on situation/instances that can help us in the betterment of the company and uplifting employee experience. Please share your contact details at wecare@aesl.in for taking this discussion forward. Keep Learning & Keep Growing. We wish lots of success working with AESL.

Satisfied

Aakash is best platform for learning and new experiences. But they also take your maximum time .So be ready for a bite and hectic schedule. It's hard to balance life and work.

July 18, 2020
Sir/Madam, we are so happy to see your valuable feedback on recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd for providing best platform and learning experience.Sir/Madam, we always advice everyone to plan their entire day meticulously, list down tasks that require immediate attention, tasks that can be delegated to other team members or that can be postponed for the next working day, these all activities will give time to spend with your family members too and maintain work life balance.Keep learning and keep growing, Wish you great success for future.

Working culture is fine

Salary less than expected, working culture is fine ... Can work without stress but no security of job... Need to update yourself always to be into it. it

November 30, 2020

Good

Good to work for the benefit of students. My lecturing skills also improved. I got opportunity to study and practice before teaching also. I had very dedicated colleagues.

December 24, 2019
Sir/Madam, thank you for taking time for sharing your valuable feedback, that you find it Good to work for benefit of students and Aakash Educational Services Ltd has given you an opportunity where your lecture delivery skills got improved. We wish you lots of success for all your future endeavors, keep learning and growing.

u can get a time to read and explore more

I worked as a Chemistry Professor. Good Environment. U get a time to read and explore more. Very systematic, u have to stay 9 Hr in campus. it is very common in India

December 24, 2019
Sir/Madam, we are so happy to see your valuable feedback on recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd for its working system and environment. We are happy to see that you are comfortable working with us and even get time for studying and exploring.Trust us these feedback are like motivation factor for us, that always drive us to deliver more for our employees. We wish you lots of success for all your future endeavors, keep leaning & keep growing.

Well paid but highly stressful and unstable job

They pay a good salary but the job is highly unstable as they transfer the employees frequently and they rarely give the centre of the choice of the employee. They dont listen to the problems of the employees and for small errors they fire them. This creates a very stressful environment in the office.

November 11, 2019
Sir/Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd as Well Paid Company and on area of concerns where we can work upon. Sir/Madam, we would like to connect with you by the earliest to discuss and understand situation/instances in detail which are the reasons of dissatisfaction and are creating stressful environment. Please share your contact details at wecare@aesl.in and post discussion if required necessary actions/interventions will be taken on an immediate basis for enriching employee experience. We wish you lots of success for your future endeavors.

Good till they are in need but after certain time they keep making you bother

It's a good company where working culture is good in terms of job distribution but they give more value to marketing and management as far as faculty is concerned .They will use you untill you say now it's enough.so please keep searching for job and one more thing Aakash corporate is good but frenchies are not good for employees they just think about their profit by reducing the cost of faculties.

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

Don't give leave when you required

November 30, 2020
"Dear Sir/Madam, we would like to thank you for investing your time in providing valuable feedback to contribute towards the common goal of strengthening the organization.We also appreciate you for acknowledging & rating AESL on various parametersAlso, we acknowledge the points highlighted by you for improvement and assure you to consider them in our future intervention.To discuss your journey with AESL in detail, we request you to share your contact details at wecare@aesl.in as soon as possible.Team AESL wishes you a lot of success in your future endeavors."

good

a good atmosphere with competetive collegues and bright students.management is friendly and helpful to create any new invention in educational world.

May 7, 2019
Dear Sir/Madam, Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback on recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd on Good Atmosphere , Healthy & Competitive Workforce , Friendly Management & Ideal Place for Innovation.We are so happy to see your working journey with us was fruitful. Your words act like a motivation for all of us. We wish you great success for future.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd with