Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd

Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd Pay & Benefits reviews: Faculty

An overall good workplace for people who love teaching. But cannot overlook poor management and the fact that if you cannot or do not choose to follow every order, you can get terminated with insulting clauses. While many others with series of flaws still keep persisting. The most negative point is you are under surveillance the entire time one is at office. Salary is sufficiently good.
Pros
Work Culture, Growth, Salary
Cons
Watched continuously, Poor Management
November 30, 2020
"Dear Sir/Madam, we would like to thank you for investing your time in providing valuable feedback to contribute towards the common goal of strengthening the organization.We also appreciate you for acknowledging & rating AESL on various parametersAlso, we acknowledge the points highlighted by you for improvement and assure you to consider them in our future intervention.Team AESL wishes you a lot of success in your future endeavors."
My journey going with AAKASH Institution happy and esteemed. I learned more new things in my subject. Moreover Discipline and Punctuality is good at AAKASH. Due to health issue I resigned. If it is possible to get re join as a Aakashian I will Join.
Pros
Work Culture, Salary
Cons
Some times work hours
November 4, 2020
Dear Sir/Madam, we would like to thank you for investing your time in providing valuable feedback to contribute towards the common goal of strengthening the organization. We also appreciate you for recognizing AESL for its positive work culture and timely processing of employee compensations.Keep Learning & Keep Growing, We wish you lots of success working with AESL.
Cons Mobile is not allowed except during lunch nonsupportive seniors Even small mistakes are magnified No work life and personal life balance Too much politics Pros Good salary Job security Best learning experience L
June 10, 2020
Sir/Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd for offering Good Salary , Job Security & Best Learning Experience and areas of concern where in intervention and discussion is required. Sir/Madam, we want to take your valuable feedback in detail on situation/instances that can help us in the betterment of the company and uplifting employee experience. Please share your contact details at wecare@aesl.in for taking this discussion forward. Keep Learning & Keep Growing. We wish lots of success working with AESL.
Salary less than expected, working culture is fine ... Can work without stress but no security of job... Need to update yourself always to be into it. it
November 30, 2020
They pay a good salary but the job is highly unstable as they transfer the employees frequently and they rarely give the centre of the choice of the employee. They dont listen to the problems of the employees and for small errors they fire them. This creates a very stressful environment in the office.
November 11, 2019
Sir/Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd as Well Paid Company and on area of concerns where we can work upon. Sir/Madam, we would like to connect with you by the earliest to discuss and understand situation/instances in detail which are the reasons of dissatisfaction and are creating stressful environment. Please share your contact details at wecare@aesl.in and post discussion if required necessary actions/interventions will be taken on an immediate basis for enriching employee experience. We wish you lots of success for your future endeavors.
It's a good company where working culture is good in terms of job distribution but they give more value to marketing and management as far as faculty is concerned .They will use you untill you say now it's enough.so please keep searching for job and one more thing Aakash corporate is good but frenchies are not good for employees they just think about their profit by reducing the cost of faculties.
Pros
Salary on time
Cons
Don't give leave when you required
November 30, 2020
"Dear Sir/Madam, we would like to thank you for investing your time in providing valuable feedback to contribute towards the common goal of strengthening the organization.We also appreciate you for acknowledging & rating AESL on various parametersAlso, we acknowledge the points highlighted by you for improvement and assure you to consider them in our future intervention.To discuss your journey with AESL in detail, we request you to share your contact details at wecare@aesl.in as soon as possible.Team AESL wishes you a lot of success in your future endeavors."
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd?