Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd

Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

Productive and disciplined space

Great place for freshers To start head -on.New skills are brushed and on time salary is a blessing. Ethical and strict policies creating a safe environment for female employees.

Pros

Annual party

April 3, 2021
Dear Sir / Ma'am, we thank you for taking out time to provide your valuable feedback and recognizing AESL for its good policies, safe enviornement and good payscale. Thank you once again for kind words. We wish you lots of success. Keep leaning & Keep growing.

No work life balance

Do not have work life balance. It was good three years back but now management became completely money minded so they are treating employees as money machines. They will provide leaves which we can't use when we are in need. They give maximum 2 days continuous leaves. We can't even go on a family trip for at least once in a year also because of leave policies here.

Pros

Free uniform

Cons

Long hours, Extra work other than teaching

Its good and safe place for working.

its good place for working and safe for future also. i worked here for 5years and fell good also but due to some cause i have to leave institute but always want to rejoin it.

Pros

working culture is good.

Cons

its little bit sophisticated

Nothing happens here as fun. Stress level increased everyday

The experience is like a nightmare. A lots of politics happens evry particular day. Lots of work stress is there. No mangement is there for employees at all.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Very cooperative

Very nice environment , cooperative team and management , advanced tecnology , very suuportive branch manager , very peacefull work culture , if you are confident enough you can join there as confidence can do all impossibilites into possibilities , very attractive incentive bonus and also gifts and goodies on special occasion

Pros

Free lunches on special occasions

Cons

Some time need to stay for long when season is on

Stress full work culture

High unstable.worst place to work.They simply belive in hiring,firing and transfer.But corporate centre pay salary on time.salary issue at franchisee centre

The best place to work with.

I am always glad to say that I am part of this organisation.Emotionally connected with this organisation This is only the company which is releasing salaries on ontime without any excuse and without any deduction.This organisation cares for employees.I really felt it is my fortune to have a job in this company in this pandemic.Totally work culture work environment is the best.Thank you Aakash institute.

Pros

Best platform to learn a lot about education

Cons

No...cons at alll...

Good place to work.

Management is very supportive and kind hearted. Work culture is good, team members are supportive. Good incentive those who performed well. Increment is good.

Pros

Excellent

Cons

No such

You get salary on time proper increment , Clarity in Communicating as my job was calling the client . Keeping conversations clear and productive helps both in resolving clients' issues academic growth

March 13, 2021
"Dear Sir/Madam, we are so happy to see your valuable feedback for AESL. Sir/Madam, we are so much happy to see you are enjoying working with us. Team AESL wishes you a lots of success for future."

Good

Very good educational company and salary will be credited to on time every month.very nice management people are speaking very polite very very good organization.

February 12, 2021

Jobs at Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd

See more jobs

Job security

I worked there as a counselor.it was great experience and salary was on time.good culture and supportive colleagues.due to my personal reasons I resign my job.I got my settlment also.other than that if people want to grow in their careers they can choose aakash.

Pros

Grace time will be given.if wr are late.incentives we ll get.salary appraisal will be done.

January 30, 2021
"Sir/Madam, we are so happy to see your valuable feedback on recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd for its good culture, .job security and on time salary appraisals.Good to know that you are have enjoyed working with us. Thank you once again for kind words. We wish you lots of success. Keep leaning & Keep growing."

Excellent place

What to say, I left the job due to I got stuck in lock down but apart from that work culture management and superiors are awesome we learn more. Management support in all aspects. No need to go compromise on/off floor at Any cost. Bcoz management is so genuine in treating employees and if we have any grievance we can let them no at any time. Initiatives will be perfect. I am happy about Aakash only thing timing we had shifts in day itself can go by 9.00 am, 9.30 am, or 10.am but evening however we can come as time schedule and targets both are stress. This is common where ever we go. Co workers will treate and respect each other equally and respectfully. Main thing no gossips. Management won't encourage it at all. I am so happy for being there and feel bad for left the place.

Pros

Good respect treate all equal and salary is good too

Cons

6 working days and targets timing issues

January 23, 2021
Dear Sir / Ma'am, we thank you for taking out time to provide your valuable feedback and recognizing AESL for its good payscale and work culture management. Thank you once again for kind words. We wish you lots of success. Keep leaning & Keep growing.

Productive and Comfortable Workplace

AESL is a good place to work . Since its a brand in the field of medical coaching , so competition is not so cut throat. Extensive calling is involved but there's no sales target as such. It is a relaxed and comfortable work environment

January 23, 2021
"Sir / Ma'am, thank you so much for taking your valuable time to share your feedback for AESL.To discuss your journey with AESL in detail, we request you to share your contact details at wecare@aesl.in as soon as possible. Keep Learning & Keep Growing. Team AESL wishes you a lots of success for future."

Very Good for Honest Person

Well set profiles, person with good patience and good interpersonal skills will do much better. Should be strong in communications skills. Also be ready with transfers.

Pros

Professional

Cons

always on alert

November 19, 2020
Dear Sir / Ma'am, thank you so much for taking your valuable time to share your feedback on areas of opportunity where we can work upon.We also appreciate you for recognizing AESL for defining proper roles and responsibilities for all its employees.We wish you all the best for your future endeavors.

Nice Workplace

Nice growth. Manager, senior heads all are so supportive, motivating us all the time.But unfortunately this pandemic came and i was confused so couldn’t continue

November 19, 2020
Dear Sir/Madam, we would like to thank you for investing your time in providing valuable feedback to contribute towards the common goal of strengthening the organization. We also appreciate you for recognizing AESL for its positive work culture and supportive team leaders.Keep Learning & Keep Growing, We wish you lots of success for your future endeavors.

Threatening

You can not relax in your job at anytime. They just make unnecessary rules by their own. You cannot talk to the people of other departments. And talking with the girls and making friends in the company is prohibited. According to them if you are talking to a girl it means you want her and vice versa.Work culture is pathetic. If you are literate then you can6 work there for so long because your staff will be less educated than you and they working under pressure of loosing job. You will feel like school at your workplace😂😂.You can do job in Aakash institute of you want to go back to your school. It may be a coaching institute for students but for employees it is definitely a school you can't even breath extra without asking to your teacher ( manager).

Pros

There is no pros at all, You will get shirt leave 3 in a month i.e you can come or go 1 hour late or early.

Cons

Work under pressure throughout the year salary and appraisal is very less, Threatening by the manager of firing all the time, You have to fight for saving your job It feels like we are labour here.

Stressful and hectic

People running the company need to understand the importance of employees and not treat them like slaves .cant have your breaks need to work under immense pressure

Pros

Cons

Long hours no social interaction between employees

November 4, 2020
Dear Sir / Ma'am, thank you so much for taking your valuable time to share your feedback on areas of opportunity where we can work upon. We are surprised to see , your learning journey with AESL was not smooth. We have taken your points in consideration for future interventions. Wish you lots of success for future."

good for freshers

for freshers its a great company to work for, you will get the proper learning and experience. Pressure is there from top management but employees are very much supportive and they will help you to achieve your targets.

Pros

good working environment

Cons

no job security

November 4, 2020
Dear Sir/Madam, we would like to thank you for investing your time in providing your valuable feedback to contribute towards the common goal of strengthening the organization. We also appreciate you for recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd for its learning opportunities, cordial relation between the employees and there eagerness to help each other.We are glad to hear that you enjoyed working with us. Wish you great success for future."

EDP Executive

My journey going with Aakash Institute happy and esteemed. I learned more new things. Moreover discipline and punctuality is good at Aakash Institute. If it is possible to get rejoining as a Company Management will Join again.

November 19, 2020
Dear Sir/Madam, we would like to thank you for investing your time in providing valuable feedback to contribute towards the common goal of strengthening the organization.We are so happy to see you are glad to be a member of Aakash family. Keep Learning & Keep Growing, We wish you lots of success working with AESL.

Simply super

Its a nice company and well supported to employees as well as students Also and all employees are very familiar and good behaviour at Aakash institute

November 4, 2020
Dear Sir/Madam, we would like to thank you for investing your time in providing valuable feedback to contribute towards the common goal of strengthening the organization. We are so happy to see you are glad to be a member of Aakash family. Keep Learning & Keep Growing, We wish you lots of success working with AESL.

Accountant

If you are working at a branch, everything is computerized. All the fee collections needs to be uploaded to the software on daily basis. There will be more than one account and there will be segregated duties.

Pros

Good working environment

Cons

Long working hours during the admission and fee collections

November 4, 2020
Dear Sir/Madam, we would like to thank you for investing your time in providing valuable feedback to contribute towards the common goal of strengthening the organization. We also appreciate you for recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd for its clearly defined roles and responsibilities for all the employees and the positive culture which we maintain at all our branches and offices. Sir/Madam, we always advice everyone to plan their entire day meticulously, list down tasks that require immediate attention, tasks that can be delegated to other team members or that can be postponed for the next working day, these all activities will help you to balance the work assigned to you. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed working with us. Wish you great success for future."

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd with