Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd

India254 reviews

Clear
3.5Pay & Benefits

instituteorganisationsalarybranchtimingjoiningfacultyculture

If you are productive, company is good

Pros - If you are productive, and dedicted person for your work then company is good... Salary always come 30th everymonth , salery increase every year based on your yearly performance. Cons - 9 hour working, odd day week off, no personal life,

Pros

Salary

Cons

Long hour

April 9, 2022
"Dear Sir/Madam, we would like to thank you for investing your time in providing valuable feedback to contribute towards the common goal of strengthening the organization.Team AESL wishes you a lot of success in your future endeavors. Keep Learning & Keep Growing."""

Learning , Productive and Rewarding

Management is so serious about work and they insists each hours of Aakashians must be productive.They require results for each day. We cant just gamble in the office. Because we need to send daily task report.

Pros

Company benefits

Cons

Felt some sought of discrepancy between Accademic team and non Accademic team

Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose

Learning place

Have to work extra time always even every day.Personal life fully disbalanced due to extra work time problem.You r nothing get paid for extra time work

Pros

Nothing is free but incentives are there

Cons

Over time karate Paisa dete ni

July 9, 2022

Your growth depends on your academic head

Over all a good place to work in terms of subject growth. But if your leaders are not good you are screwed up. Salary is received on time. Company policy is improving now a days

April 9, 2022
Dear Sir / Ma'am, To further discuss your concern areas in detail, we request you to share your contact details at wecare@aesl.in as soon as possible. Team AESL wishes you a lots of success for future.

great learning and great exposure

Team employees was very friendly and help you to grow you in the organisation. the team leaders are ready to help you always and thebest part you got yoursalary on time

April 9, 2022

Stressful and competitive environment but best in the education sector. Monopolising the sector.

Good company to work, job is settled until someone creates a real mess. Work culture stressful, student oriented, have to pamper students, many duties apart from academics. But overall very professional management. No delays or cuts in salary. Very professional in monetary matters.

Pros

Professional management, no delays and cuts in salaries, great place to learn as a fresher.

Cons

Less work-life balance, pressure, approval of leaves depend upo supervisors who don't care at all.

Very good place to work and earn but mis management at branches

At branches people who are managing not follow head office planning they do changes at branch levels disturb class schedule for extra activities specially in karnataka centres other than bangalore a person who is adjusted to aakash system will find in centre at karnataka other than bangalore different planning and activities done no priority to teaching hours and head office planning that disturbs teachers mind set they have to rush through courses

Pros

On time salary

Cons

No work shift any time they can call from 6 am to 8:30 pm

March 5, 2022
Sir / Ma'am, thank you so much for taking your valuable time and recognize AESL for its Timely Salary Disbursement . Also,to further discuss your concerns in detail, we request you to share your contact details at wecare@aesl.in . Team AESL wishes you a lots of success for future.

No work life balance

Do not have work life balance. It was good three years back but now management became completely money minded so they are treating employees as money machines. They will provide leaves which we can't use when we are in need. They give maximum 2 days continuous leaves. We can't even go on a family trip for at least once in a year also because of leave policies here.

Pros

Free uniform

Cons

Long hours, Extra work other than teaching

September 27, 2021

Very cooperative

Very nice environment , cooperative team and management , advanced tecnology , very suuportive branch manager , very peacefull work culture , if you are confident enough you can join there as confidence can do all impossibilites into possibilities , very attractive incentive bonus and also gifts and goodies on special occasion

Pros

Free lunches on special occasions

Cons

Some time need to stay for long when season is on

September 27, 2021

Stress full work culture

High unstable.worst place to work.They simply belive in hiring,firing and transfer.But corporate centre pay salary on time.salary issue at franchisee centre

Productive and disciplined space

Great place for freshers To start head -on.New skills are brushed and on time salary is a blessing. Ethical and strict policies creating a safe environment for female employees.

Pros

Annual party

April 3, 2021
Dear Sir / Ma'am, we thank you for taking out time to provide your valuable feedback and recognizing AESL for its good policies, safe enviornement and good payscale. Thank you once again for kind words. We wish you lots of success. Keep leaning & Keep growing.

You get salary on time proper increment , Clarity in Communicating as my job was calling the client . Keeping conversations clear and productive helps both in resolving clients' issues academic growth

March 13, 2021
"Dear Sir/Madam, we are so happy to see your valuable feedback for AESL. Sir/Madam, we are so much happy to see you are enjoying working with us. Team AESL wishes you a lots of success for future."

Good

Very good educational company and salary will be credited to on time every month.very nice management people are speaking very polite very very good organization.

February 12, 2021

Job security

I worked there as a counselor.it was great experience and salary was on time.good culture and supportive colleagues.due to my personal reasons I resign my job.I got my settlment also.other than that if people want to grow in their careers they can choose aakash.

Pros

Grace time will be given.if wr are late.incentives we ll get.salary appraisal will be done.

January 30, 2021
"Sir/Madam, we are so happy to see your valuable feedback on recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd for its good culture, .job security and on time salary appraisals.Good to know that you are have enjoyed working with us. Thank you once again for kind words. We wish you lots of success. Keep leaning & Keep growing."

Excellent place

What to say, I left the job due to I got stuck in lock down but apart from that work culture management and superiors are awesome we learn more. Management support in all aspects. No need to go compromise on/off floor at Any cost. Bcoz management is so genuine in treating employees and if we have any grievance we can let them no at any time. Initiatives will be perfect. I am happy about Aakash only thing timing we had shifts in day itself can go by 9.00 am, 9.30 am, or 10.am but evening however we can come as time schedule and targets both are stress. This is common where ever we go. Co workers will treate and respect each other equally and respectfully. Main thing no gossips. Management won't encourage it at all. I am so happy for being there and feel bad for left the place.

Pros

Good respect treate all equal and salary is good too

Cons

6 working days and targets timing issues

January 23, 2021
Dear Sir / Ma'am, we thank you for taking out time to provide your valuable feedback and recognizing AESL for its good payscale and work culture management. Thank you once again for kind words. We wish you lots of success. Keep leaning & Keep growing.

Threatening

You can not relax in your job at anytime. They just make unnecessary rules by their own. You cannot talk to the people of other departments. And talking with the girls and making friends in the company is prohibited. According to them if you are talking to a girl it means you want her and vice versa.Work culture is pathetic. If you are literate then you can6 work there for so long because your staff will be less educated than you and they working under pressure of loosing job. You will feel like school at your workplace😂😂.You can do job in Aakash institute of you want to go back to your school. It may be a coaching institute for students but for employees it is definitely a school you can't even breath extra without asking to your teacher ( manager).

Pros

There is no pros at all, You will get shirt leave 3 in a month i.e you can come or go 1 hour late or early.

Cons

Work under pressure throughout the year salary and appraisal is very less, Threatening by the manager of firing all the time, You have to fight for saving your job It feels like we are labour here.

It was fine working there. Not good not bad

My experience initially was fine but with time, got to understand that they don't have any equal policies for employees. Biased basis religion. Hard core sales profile.

Pros

Salary on Time

Cons

Mobile phn submission, working hours stretch, poor management

November 4, 2020
"Sir/Madam, we would like to thank you for investing your time in providing your valuable feedback to contribute towards the common goal of strengthening the organization. We also appreciate you for recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd for maintaining a positive work place and processing employee compensations on time.We also would like to highlight that in AESL all religions are respected and no merit is given to any employee on the basic of religion, caste, color or sex. Further, we will take into consideration your inputs for future interventions. We wish you great success for future."

Diplomatic culture

Always appreciate to get the opportunity to work with AESL but no fixed timing; you have to stretch most of the time, so much of restrictions for not using your phone, have to stick with your seat, and yes miscellaneous deductions are there (eg, you will get your salary after 3000 rupees deduction if mistakenly one day you forget to off your system button from the main.So much if work pressure

November 4, 2020
Dear Sir/Madam, we would like to thank you for investing your time in providing valuable feedback to contribute towards the common goal of strengthening the organization.We also appreciate you for recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd for positive culture which we maintain at all our branches and offices.Sir/Madam, we always advice everyone to plan their entire day meticulously, list down tasks that require immediate attention, tasks that can be delegated to other team members or that can be postponed for the next working day, these all activities will help you to balance the work assigned to you.We wish you great success for future your future endeavors.

Learning More Things like Discipline, Work Culture

My journey going with AAKASH Institution happy and esteemed. I learned more new things in my subject. Moreover Discipline and Punctuality is good at AAKASH. Due to health issue I resigned. If it is possible to get re join as a Aakashian I will Join.

Pros

Work Culture, Salary

Cons

Some times work hours

November 4, 2020
Dear Sir/Madam, we would like to thank you for investing your time in providing valuable feedback to contribute towards the common goal of strengthening the organization. We also appreciate you for recognizing AESL for its positive work culture and timely processing of employee compensations.Keep Learning & Keep Growing, We wish you lots of success working with AESL.

productive and learning

skill development, good working environment, have good cultural values, punctuality always on priority, learned discipline, everything is systematically designed

Pros

relaxation in work

November 30, 2020
"Dear Sir/Madam, we would like to thank you for investing your time in providing valuable feedback to contribute towards the common goal of strengthening the organization.We also appreciate you for acknowledging & rating AESL on various parametersAlso, we acknowledge the points highlighted by you for improvement and assure you to consider them in our future intervention.Team AESL wishes you a lot of success in your future endeavors."

Okay but Biased.

An overall good workplace for people who love teaching. But cannot overlook poor management and the fact that if you cannot or do not choose to follow every order, you can get terminated with insulting clauses. While many others with series of flaws still keep persisting. The most negative point is you are under surveillance the entire time one is at office. Salary is sufficiently good.

Pros

Work Culture, Growth, Salary

Cons

Watched continuously, Poor Management

November 30, 2020

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd with