Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd logo

Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.5Pay & Benefits

Productive and disciplined space

Great place for freshers To start head -on.New skills are brushed and on time salary is a blessing. Ethical and strict policies creating a safe environment for female employees.

Pros

Annual party

April 3, 2021
Dear Sir / Ma'am, we thank you for taking out time to provide your valuable feedback and recognizing AESL for its good policies, safe enviornement and good payscale. Thank you once again for kind words. We wish you lots of success. Keep leaning & Keep growing.

Very cooperative

Very nice environment , cooperative team and management , advanced tecnology , very suuportive branch manager , very peacefull work culture , if you are confident enough you can join there as confidence can do all impossibilites into possibilities , very attractive incentive bonus and also gifts and goodies on special occasion

Pros

Free lunches on special occasions

Cons

Some time need to stay for long when season is on

Stress full work culture

High unstable.worst place to work.They simply belive in hiring,firing and transfer.But corporate centre pay salary on time.salary issue at franchisee centre

You get salary on time proper increment , Clarity in Communicating as my job was calling the client . Keeping conversations clear and productive helps both in resolving clients' issues academic growth

March 13, 2021
"Dear Sir/Madam, we are so happy to see your valuable feedback for AESL. Sir/Madam, we are so much happy to see you are enjoying working with us. Team AESL wishes you a lots of success for future."

Good

Very good educational company and salary will be credited to on time every month.very nice management people are speaking very polite very very good organization.

February 12, 2021

Job security

I worked there as a counselor.it was great experience and salary was on time.good culture and supportive colleagues.due to my personal reasons I resign my job.I got my settlment also.other than that if people want to grow in their careers they can choose aakash.

Pros

Grace time will be given.if wr are late.incentives we ll get.salary appraisal will be done.

January 30, 2021
"Sir/Madam, we are so happy to see your valuable feedback on recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd for its good culture, .job security and on time salary appraisals.Good to know that you are have enjoyed working with us. Thank you once again for kind words. We wish you lots of success. Keep leaning & Keep growing."

Excellent place

What to say, I left the job due to I got stuck in lock down but apart from that work culture management and superiors are awesome we learn more. Management support in all aspects. No need to go compromise on/off floor at Any cost. Bcoz management is so genuine in treating employees and if we have any grievance we can let them no at any time. Initiatives will be perfect. I am happy about Aakash only thing timing we had shifts in day itself can go by 9.00 am, 9.30 am, or 10.am but evening however we can come as time schedule and targets both are stress. This is common where ever we go. Co workers will treate and respect each other equally and respectfully. Main thing no gossips. Management won't encourage it at all. I am so happy for being there and feel bad for left the place.

Pros

Good respect treate all equal and salary is good too

Cons

6 working days and targets timing issues

January 23, 2021
Dear Sir / Ma'am, we thank you for taking out time to provide your valuable feedback and recognizing AESL for its good payscale and work culture management. Thank you once again for kind words. We wish you lots of success. Keep leaning & Keep growing.

Threatening

You can not relax in your job at anytime. They just make unnecessary rules by their own. You cannot talk to the people of other departments. And talking with the girls and making friends in the company is prohibited. According to them if you are talking to a girl it means you want her and vice versa.Work culture is pathetic. If you are literate then you can6 work there for so long because your staff will be less educated than you and they working under pressure of loosing job. You will feel like school at your workplace😂😂.You can do job in Aakash institute of you want to go back to your school. It may be a coaching institute for students but for employees it is definitely a school you can't even breath extra without asking to your teacher ( manager).

Pros

There is no pros at all, You will get shirt leave 3 in a month i.e you can come or go 1 hour late or early.

Cons

Work under pressure throughout the year salary and appraisal is very less, Threatening by the manager of firing all the time, You have to fight for saving your job It feels like we are labour here.

It was fine working there. Not good not bad

My experience initially was fine but with time, got to understand that they don't have any equal policies for employees. Biased basis religion. Hard core sales profile.

Pros

Salary on Time

Cons

Mobile phn submission, working hours stretch, poor management

November 4, 2020
"Sir/Madam, we would like to thank you for investing your time in providing your valuable feedback to contribute towards the common goal of strengthening the organization. We also appreciate you for recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd for maintaining a positive work place and processing employee compensations on time.We also would like to highlight that in AESL all religions are respected and no merit is given to any employee on the basic of religion, caste, color or sex. Further, we will take into consideration your inputs for future interventions. We wish you great success for future."

Diplomatic culture

Always appreciate to get the opportunity to work with AESL but no fixed timing; you have to stretch most of the time, so much of restrictions for not using your phone, have to stick with your seat, and yes miscellaneous deductions are there (eg, you will get your salary after 3000 rupees deduction if mistakenly one day you forget to off your system button from the main.So much if work pressure

November 4, 2020
Dear Sir/Madam, we would like to thank you for investing your time in providing valuable feedback to contribute towards the common goal of strengthening the organization.We also appreciate you for recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd for positive culture which we maintain at all our branches and offices.Sir/Madam, we always advice everyone to plan their entire day meticulously, list down tasks that require immediate attention, tasks that can be delegated to other team members or that can be postponed for the next working day, these all activities will help you to balance the work assigned to you.We wish you great success for future your future endeavors.

Jobs at Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd

See more jobs

Learning More Things like Discipline, Work Culture

My journey going with AAKASH Institution happy and esteemed. I learned more new things in my subject. Moreover Discipline and Punctuality is good at AAKASH. Due to health issue I resigned. If it is possible to get re join as a Aakashian I will Join.

Pros

Work Culture, Salary

Cons

Some times work hours

November 4, 2020
Dear Sir/Madam, we would like to thank you for investing your time in providing valuable feedback to contribute towards the common goal of strengthening the organization. We also appreciate you for recognizing AESL for its positive work culture and timely processing of employee compensations.Keep Learning & Keep Growing, We wish you lots of success working with AESL.

productive and learning

skill development, good working environment, have good cultural values, punctuality always on priority, learned discipline, everything is systematically designed

Pros

relaxation in work

November 30, 2020
"Dear Sir/Madam, we would like to thank you for investing your time in providing valuable feedback to contribute towards the common goal of strengthening the organization.We also appreciate you for acknowledging & rating AESL on various parametersAlso, we acknowledge the points highlighted by you for improvement and assure you to consider them in our future intervention.Team AESL wishes you a lot of success in your future endeavors."

Okay but Biased.

An overall good workplace for people who love teaching. But cannot overlook poor management and the fact that if you cannot or do not choose to follow every order, you can get terminated with insulting clauses. While many others with series of flaws still keep persisting. The most negative point is you are under surveillance the entire time one is at office. Salary is sufficiently good.

Pros

Work Culture, Growth, Salary

Cons

Watched continuously, Poor Management

Worst

Worst management and higher level officiers. No job gurantee and people who supports their seniors wrong activites. Higher level staffs support them well. Unwantedly they hold your salary and make us in trouble to that we need to pay huge amount from our end. Without any proper investigations If you are a straight forward person. You will not sustain their.

November 4, 2020
Sir/Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. Also, we would like to know more about the issue/instances you faced while working with us. Please feel free to write at wecare@aesl.in we will be more than happy if we can be of any support to you. We wish you lots of success and happiness in your future endeavors.

Good to earn Money and learn few good skills but no Growth.

They are the masters of their field,but to reach here they know how to work and make people work. In normal day you have to do callings and counsel students and parents with other operational work.Sometimes you will feel doing Sales and operation together is quite a daunting Task.Its more of a multi tasking profile. They provide training for each and everything,that's one of a Pro.Ethics and culture in terms of Respect given to employees is Good.People respect each other. But you if you are looking for growth,I think they have zero growth curve for Executive level employee.Old employees due to their good networking in the company grabs promotions by being in the good books of their senior.Until and unless you are ready to slog years,dont expect a promotion,because the company very unfortunately is considerate towards Tenurity and not Skills and Talent.Hence,long time stay is difficult because apart from Salary they will make you work in the same position for years.So No career growth. And,before joining please check the Branch and its manager because the Manager of the branch is the person which can make your life easy or difficult.

Pros

Salary on time, Frequent training sessions, Working culture is good.

Cons

Long hours, No work life balance, Cancels Week-off as and when company require.

July 14, 2020
Sir/Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd for company i.e. providing salary on time, frequent training sessions and good working culture and also share your insights on daily routine and areas of concerns and advice wherein discussion & intervention is required. Sir/Madam, we want to take your valuable feedback in detail on situation/instances/gaps that can help us in the betterment of the company and uplifting employee experience. Please share your contact details at wecare@aesl.in for taking this discussion forward. Keep Learning & Keep Growing, We wish lots of success for all your future endeavors.

Very productive and professional

The best institute for the students to crack neet and iit.The best flatform for teachers to improve their subject and teaching skills in an organised manner.Flexible timings and pleasent work place.Student friendly and student first.

Cons

Short breaks

July 14, 2020
Sir/Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd as the best institute for cracking NEET and IIT exams, providing best platform for teachers to improve their skills, flexible and pleasant work environment and working on philosophy of student first. Keep Learning & Keep Growing, We wish lots of success working with AESL.

Worst organisation to work with

No job security. They can fire you on the next day of your joining. Regional head is having affair with one of the counselor and will support those who has good relationship with that counselor. Extreme level of politics at all the levels. Worst organisation to work with

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

Everything else

November 30, 2020
"Sir / Ma'am, thank you so much for taking your valuable time to share your feedback for AESL.To discuss your journey with AESL in detail, we request you to share your contact details at wecare@aesl.in as soon as possible. Team AESL wishes you a lots of success for future."

Challenging work

For salary i must say that this company will give you the same at on time at any cost and very good perks as per the market. The only thing is that the company culture and the timings if you really want to join in Aakash then forget about the spending time with the family as there is so much challenging work and even on week off you have to come office some times you cannot take a week office even in month and timing are worst part in this company due to which peoples are moving from this company and attrition rate was very high

Pros

Sometimes

Cons

Absolutely long hours and you might not given the week offs

July 18, 2020
Dear Sir/Madam,Thank you so much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd on giving salaries on time with good perks and also an area of opportunity where we can work upon.As a service organization, the Company believes in providing adequate resources to all departments to enable them to deliver their services effectively on time thus eliminating need of long working hours or working on week off.Sir, in case it is not possible to avoid working long hours or work on week offs, it is our policy to compensate the affected employee whenever possible with the compensatory off benefit.We have taken your inputs for future intervention. We wish you further success in your future endeavors.

Very good

On time salary with no excuses, even during COVID crisis. Working environment is good. It's a corporate company with view of expansion and modernization.

July 18, 2020
Sir/Madam, we are so happy to see your valuable feedback on recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd for providing good working environment and salary even during the time of Covid crisis.we are so much happy to see you are enjoying working with us and rated us 5 stars on all parameters. Thank you once again for kind words. We wish you lots of success working with AESL. Keep leaning & Keep growing.

Very strict rules they even impose fines

Cons Mobile is not allowed except during lunch nonsupportive seniors Even small mistakes are magnified No work life and personal life balance Too much politics Pros Good salary Job security Best learning experience L

June 10, 2020
Sir/Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd for offering Good Salary , Job Security & Best Learning Experience and areas of concern where in intervention and discussion is required. Sir/Madam, we want to take your valuable feedback in detail on situation/instances that can help us in the betterment of the company and uplifting employee experience. Please share your contact details at wecare@aesl.in for taking this discussion forward. Keep Learning & Keep Growing. We wish lots of success working with AESL.

Good work place

Very good work place, All staff members are very good, activities are helf time to time by the management, Special discount on various programme given to employees by the company

June 10, 2020
Sir/Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd as Good work place to work and where all staff members are very good. We wish you lots of success for all future endeavors. Keep Learning & Keep Growing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd with