Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd
View all Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd reviews

Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd

Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd Employee Review

Recommended work is not so easy due to less no of faculty, when one faculty or more than one is absent the total workload enhance by remaining. So work become overloaded

Official response from Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd

September 3, 2022
Dear Sir/Ma'am, Thank you for reaching out to us and sharing your valuable feedback. At AESL, we prioritize providing a pleasant experience to our valuable consumers. We deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you. Would request you to kindly share your concern and contact details at wecare@aesl.in. Our team will reach out to you soon. Here's wishing you success in scaling great heights. Please feel free to reach out to us. We will be more than happy to help you with any further assistance.Good Luck and Stay Safe!

Same role

Good

Late work timings.Frequent transfers,should always be ready to relocate.work life balance is less.more work load.Payment is decent.Taking leaves is not so easy
Same role

Stressful and competitive environment but best in the education sector. Monopolising the sector.

Good company to work, job is settled until someone creates a real mess. Work culture stressful, student oriented, have to pamper students, many duties apart from academics. But overall very professional management. No delays or cuts in salary. Very professional in monetary matters.

Pros

Professional management, no delays and cuts in salaries, great place to learn as a fresher.

Cons

Less work-life balance, pressure, approval of leaves depend upo supervisors who don't care at all.
Same location

No proper timely salary at franchises

Ok to work with, but no increment.Salaries are often delayed upto 6 months during covid and even upto 3 months without covid. Class workload is too high.

Official response from Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd

April 9, 2022
Dear Sir / Ma'am, To further discuss your concern areas in detail, we request you to share your contact details at wecare@aesl.in as soon as possible. Team AESL wishes you a lots of success for future.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd with