Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd
View all Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd reviews

Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd

Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd Employee Review

Productive and learned a lot from the company

Aakash is an esteemed organization where we can learn a lot from the organization. Nice working environment is there. It ensures that everything is running efficiently

No comments

I am not intrested to make a comments about my ex employers. What ever i had earn from that emploer i washappy with that and mean time i get a support because i work there

November 4, 2020
Sir/Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback.We are glad that the organization was able to support you while working with us. We wish you lots of success and happiness in your future endeavors.

Fast Growing and Productive

As a prime company in the field of competitive exam educational services, Aakash institute had done a remarkable role in building students dream for grabbing Medical or Engineering career in the top Most colleges in India with their Unique study pattern and style.

June 10, 2020
Sir/Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd as a Prime company to work with that is doing remarkable role in building students dream for grabbing Medical or Engineering career in the top Most colleges in India with their Unique study pattern and style.We wish lots of success for all your future endeavors. Keep Learning & Keep Growing.

Good place for work

Joining formalities are good. HR DEPARTMENT Is very systematic. Issuance of Offer, confirmation etc are good & prompt. They are doing induction program via video conference, that is attractive & innovative one, basis of time management. Softwares which is using for operation part is good.

May 7, 2019
"Dear Sir / Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on your journey related to On-boarding , HR Process, Technology been used in Aakash Educational Services Ltd. We as an organization is a firm believer of Employee care , developing talents their capabilities and enabling them with the best tool to perform their duties. Wish you great success for future.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd with

• Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd
  • Productive and learned a lot from the company