AAKG GROUP

India7 reviews

Clear
3.6Pay & Benefits

good workplace

not good as much u expect salary issues timing not set for good employees you can learn by own all employees are freshers company started to get croweded

production and progressive company where i can get more knowlege

I am doing hard work 8 hours daily and learn many more new things ideas knowlege about my field. I m working in a group and works with very attemptive mind.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

i am doing work in A.A.K.G IT company just strated electronic production i am working on electronic project

1.I am doing here 10 hours work regularly and having 6 working days in a week. 2.I learned how to handle clients in K.P.O and then switch to electronics production now I learned some electronic project. 3.company is new and no experience person here so we all have to manage our self and have to tackle all situation to take a favor of co employee. 4.My co worker are very kind and helped me always when i need them. 5.hardest part is when i got late even for a minute and management load me a penalty of half day really its not digesting and when electric bill is getting a lot employee has to pay it from their salary and no extra salary for over time. 6. most enjoyable part is that i am earning at the age of 23 and when i get salary with out deduction feeling happy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AAKG GROUP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about AAKG GROUP in popular locations