AAM Foundation
View all AAM Foundation reviews

AAM Foundation

AAM Foundation Employee Review

Working Experience at AAM

I worked with the NGO for 8 months. I learnt many things there that how to facilitate in a proper way. After working there for months I have improved my communication skills and Confidence level too much.

Same role

Best job for freshers.

It is the best place for freshers. Working with AAMF you learn how to interact with people formally, self grooming and tons of other things that you can't possibly learn anywhere else. Working as a facilitator enables you to interact with around 70-80 students and as you teach them English, you learn a lot of things from them. Trainings are very informative and sometimes give you lessons for life. The whole staff at the HO is super friendly and extremely polite.

Pros

Learning, self grooming, personality development, can work over time and earn more, comparatively good salary for freshers.

Cons

No facilities at the center i.e. water, AC and one needs to stand throughout the classes which gets tiresome.
Same role

Learning environmeny

You will learn everyday but there is no personal.life while working here.. You will have to.work everytime, day night, Itsonly to say evening andmorning shift but when you start working there is no morning no evening. Only to say 8.30hrs but you will have to work more

Pros

Only learning

Cons

Many, long hours, stress
Same roleSame location

That is an awesome experience of working as a Facilitator at AAM Foundation.

At AAMF , My job Profile was 'Facilitator', there was multitasking job , i was a english trainer there, i had to to manage all the things there as i was center incharge, all the days when i went to the center were very nice , its good feeling to spend the time with many people (students) there. i got much respect there, it was very hard moment for me when i hod to leave my job because i had to take my B.tech Exams.

Pros

at meeting we enjoyed (all facilitators and seniors)

Cons

Training had long hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AAM Foundation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

AAM Foundation Reviews by Job Title