Aarti Industries ltd

Aarti Industries ltd Employee Reviews

India76 reviews

Very interesting job aarti industries is good

Aarti industries is best company and best management. Safety is good, working area properly checked before started job, all person doing work free minded. All person are very helpful.

Productive and fun workplace

Very good and supporting leader always ready to help whenever required. New ideas always give chance. Safety is given top most priority. The place where everyone wish to work. Not only organisation Aarti Industries is like Family.

Pros

Free food, transport and family accommodationodation

Cons

Na

Aarti Industries ltd insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Overall satisfaction

Fun loving work culture with lot to learn

Aarti Industries Limited which is situated in Dahej is a good company with very mannered colleagues and also fun-loving culture. My only concern was with the traveling but that was also due to my place although the company is very good to work

The most enjoyable part of the job.

It's my cabin cultural environment to humanity like Vry gooD behavior towards. So, I'm enjoying the moment😊✌🏻😊.Thanks for giving me Good experience. ThnkQ.

Productive and good worklife

All management is very helpful. Worklife is balanced. there is too much to learn there. It is a great start if you are a fresher. You can definitely improve your skills

Great learning

It's improving company future is great,lot of projects in hand .it's moving to world class .No stress and keep learning yourself ND great increments

Pros

Free tea

Cons

No township

Conservative, Old Mentality

Experience totally depends on an individual's team, HR policies are outdated, top management is conservative with respect to decision making, company has great potential based on the products they are investing in for upcoming future, but the system followed is very strict

Productive and Learning Environment

Company is very good in terms of learning and implementation but career growth opportunities are biased and maximum benefits are only taken and enjoyed by HR.Increment is very less and also it is biased.in 3 Years only 18 % rise have been given in CTC.

Pros

Free Tea, Transportation, Uniforms

Cons

Very Low CTC growth per annum and zero perquisites.

Overall is a good opportunity to learn and grow in terms of work experience and great exposure of competitive work environment, values of the group are good.

Pros

Free tea

Cons

Old plants are in bad condition

Productive and learning place

Aarti industries is Avery good companyOverall work culture is good.All staffs and management are very helpful.Easily all travel facility are available.

Good place to work for challenging job.

i was enjoying my job at every time,i have learned much in projects like planning,execution,commissioning...my most enjoyable part of the job was commissioning activity...

Shift INCHARGE @ (Aarti Amine division Vapi)

Its a great place to learn,to grow and very supporting staff who always encourage to go ahed, High level of safety is maintained throughout the plants Be safe initiative is very useful Permit system is little bit hecti

Pros

A very good organization like a feather in your cap

Cons

N/a

Excellent company to work with

Top Management is very supportive and caring towards employee. Local Management are true leaders.All the time he give u opportunity to grow up.Always thinking positive for you. Working culture is very friendly and energetic.

Pros

Finest Company to work with

Overall Faculty Is Good

All Facilities & Jobs Are Good In This Company..I Was Satisfied With That Job..There Were Many Types Of Faculty Arti Has Provided To His Employe...Totally Good

Awesome company

Great management system by this group. They provide execellent work culture.they help in providing training with better facilities.there is bus facility for employes

Productive and great exp.

Working is to good as I expected from below and usually I am too happy witt it. But I quite I want to something diffrent for my career and life so that is change

Aarti is a good environment workplace.i have learned many things during the my job perioud.management are excellent.familier environment between all the employee.

Feeling good

It has been good experience working with the aarti Industries Ltd. I have developed all my skill working with the organization. I had join the organization as a fresher and now I know what all my capabilities are.

productive with team work, fun etc

From top management to bottom level employee, knows each other or trying to be firiendly with each others. But, if management brings reasonable pay and promotions timely....that will be more effective and fruitfull for all.

Pros

food, uniforms free or cheap

Cons

air and sound pollution

Amazing place to Learn

Its been a great learning curve. The company provided me the platform to explore various domains embedding confidence and risk appetite. Its been a great learning experience.

3 star overall don't expect much

3 star overall don't expect much job is secure that is the maximum benefit. They provide pg type facility for bachelors but Don't expect much for married man

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aarti Industries ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Aarti Industries ltd with

• Aarti Industries ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?