Aarvi Encon Pvt Ltd

Aarvi Encon Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

Good to Work, Have Enjoying Work, Good to learn new technologies and recommendation to fellow apply at this place, always enjoyable to work here. highly recommanded.
mostly commissioning projects. So very good for beginners. I recommend. You can join without any hesitation. Overall all good working experience and nature.
A typical day at work,no job culture, no job security,the most enjoyable part of the b'day celebration every month,Diwali & Dasera festival celebration. As per market rate not given marine.Offer salary was candidates are very low,so no one to join as third party pay role.
Cons
Long hurs
I was working as IT recruiter for various domain in IT and on various position. It was a great experience as I had learnt alot like hiring on C2H, Contract and Permanent positions.
It's very good working culture, salary on time. Each and everything is good but only job is not secured also salary scales is not good. Company not provide the yearly bonus and leave vages.
Management is supportive. Colleagues are cooperative. Open door policy is followed by the Management. Attrition rate is very low. Employees are loyal to the company.
This company will appoint you on other companies to work with. Staff is not so good to talk with. All things are based on which company you are being posted.
Good company as a pure consultancy as much we are not expect any thing from company... Less support from management, best in field industry, getting better projects...
Pros
No pressure from management
Cons
Less suport from management
I have more than 6 years experience condition in oil and gas industry. Right now I am working as senior production operator. I have strong knowledge in three phase, two phases separator, Wellhead, pigging, and plant operations.
good learmnig culture all can learn and earn good salary its not just a job but its also a good culture of work there areother thing also peop,e can learn fromt them
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Aarvi Encon Pvt Ltd?
A progressive platform given to grow up and learn up for the employees that everyone wants . One can learn and build up himself by obtained roles and responsibilities given to him at workplace.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
store Executive of this company ,will be compulsory update & maintained the stock detail .if on time not stop the material storage will not stop the work.
It is great place to work and whole team is very professional and fun to work with. All the payment done with in the period. Good working environment in aarvi.
I worked for Aarvi Encon on contract basis. Every thing was good. Only contract ( 6 Months Extandable ) was a problem. Due to contract I left the Aarvi Encon Pvt Ltd.
Good work culture I learned laisoning work with Pollution Control Board. Management was cooperative. My co-workers are good. The hardest part of the job was material reconciliation. Most enjoyable part of the job was consultancy service.
Pros
free accomodation
Cons
10 hrs
A group of professional employees are always available to help at any point of work. I learnt many thing in the field of Data Management System and distribution matrix.
Management is very good, The coordination I love the most about this company. They pay the salary on time. They provide very good hospitality and every personal protective equipments. Also they will care about your health, they provide one coordinator with us for managing everything regarding job and other things
No job timing, Not salary on time re reimbursement is too late clearly shown that petrol allowance will be given but didn't give
refinery exp most of equipment good enjoable hard job tankfarm loading
Co workers are very good. management are also good,but we have to work here very hard here.
I was working as an Electrical Engineer for Jindal Steel And Power in DRI site in Angul but under the payroll of Aarvi Encon Pvt Ltd
Pros
accomodation & transportation
Cons
12 hrs