Aastha Group of companies

Aastha Group of companies Employee Reviews

India22 reviews

goodworkcompanyexperiencemanagementenvironmentpolicyaastha

Great to work along with aastha group

I can say this is really amaazing to work with aastha group. they are very big organisation and large number of employee working with them but they take care of everyones requirement.

Pros

management is good

Cons

sometimes there is some delay in fulfillment of requirements

Challenging and innovative

We all are free to do experiments here. This is a great opprtunity for all of us to increase our knowledge as we are having complete resources to take a risk and learn something.

Pros

experimental approach

Cons

some co employee sometimes crisize for a failure

Great exposure and learning opportunities

This workplace offers immense learning opportunities to the employees. Working here was a great learning experience for me. Number of paid leaves is less. It would be great if the company increases them to 4.

Pros

offers immense learning opportunities to the employees.

my journey with aastha group lasted 4.5 years

One of the best working places I’ve come across. Everything is well organized and planned here, which makes their working process really smooth. The work load is shared equally among the employees and the management is very fair when it comes to the appraisals.

Pros

management is good

Cons

need 5 working days policy

Flexible working environment

I feel the best thing about this company is its working environment for sure. Work doesn’t feel like work as it goes hand-in-hand with fun and entertainment. This is definitely the best of working.

Pros

healthy and cool work environment

Cons

need more manpower in certain department

Good place to start work

This is the first company I have worked with since completing my studies. This is the best place for starters and I am sure I will have a good long stay here.

Pros

Freshers are welcomed

Cons

It is far from my home

Your hard is acknowledged and appreciated at every step

Have been working here since the past 8.5 months now…the best part is certainly the way they acknowledge your efforts and hard work. It has always motivated to be perform better.

Pros

felt motivated

Cons

i think the location

Great learning experience

I have been working with the Aastha Group for almost 2 years now and it has been a great learning experience for me. I have started my career from here.

Pros

Flexible work timings, Helpful and approachable seniors

Cons

need more manpower

Aastha Group : Best working experience with respect to different terms

It's good to work with company. Well maintain and good support from management. I am working here since from last 2 years.When i joined Aastha Group of companies; i was fresher and now i got a lot of experience in every sector related to my company.

Pros

Official parties, supportive management or seniors.

Cons

Leave policy need to improve.

Very Supportive seniors & Good Management

Here i want to share one of my best experience with this company. I had started my career journey with Aastha Group of Companies. I am so glad to work with company. Just because of shifting issue i leave this company.

Pros

Supportive work environment & very good environment for working

Cons

Lunch hours are very short

Nice environment and really good place to work with team

I am currently working here and trust me this is the best place where you can explore yourself and u increase your work capability in teamwork manner.

Pros

Management is also good and seniors support is good.

Cons

Policy have to change a little bit.

Front Office Executive

I have been working here as d front office executive frm d last 3.5 years.The policies fr employees are pretty good as compared to the other companie.

Pros

The management here is very supportive and understanding too.

Cons

the management really needs to think over expanding the team.

Systematic and well organized work culture

The best part here is the zero error policy followed by them. It is ensured that the employees are capable enough to fit in the same.Apart from policy company is very nice and working environment is also good.

Pros

The Company follows a well organized approach towards work.

Cons

Some HR policies are a bit too rigid.

Great working environment

Here i just want to share my experience with this company.Honestly speaking i have pros and cons as well.The managers and colleagues here are quite encouraging and motivating. Glad to be a part of it.

Pros

The best part about this company is its working environment.

Cons

The incentives policy needs to be improved.

Great working environment

Pros

The best part about this company is its working environment.

Cons

The incentives policy needs to be improved.

Back End Operation

Day to Day documentation work and reports generating basis on daily transportation and handling team of 6 people on diffrent location co ordinating business support with client co ordibating regarding payment with client

Cons

9 hours

Good environment

Here i only want to put that my experience with Aastha Group is very good .I am working here from 5 year ago.The co-workers are really trustable and very helpful .

Pros

Very Nice Environment and all co-workers are helpful and co-oprative

Cons

Very less tea time, please increase .

Productive & Innovative

Learnt from management & co-workers : To complete task within stipulated time , & acquired their skills wherever required. Good part of job : Never give up attitude helped immensly.

Pros

free tea & coffee have half an hour break for lunch

Cons

long hours working

Good Environment

Good for learning and good environment Multi Tasking work Mangement good Average work environment Average Salary Package Average Professionalism

Great Learning Atmosphere

Aastha Group is India based MNC with its presence across the globe and growing. It's a first generation business group. Aastha Group has business interests in various diversified sectors namely Steel, Minerals, Energy, Agro, Shipping, IT and Education.

Learning and practical base work organisation.

A typical day at work - i will made a additional profit of 3lakh without any appreciation, its demotivate me a lot about the company. What you learned - work culture of a company is more important then the salary. Management - Your co-workers - I think they are all Friend, but i know they all are my competitor. The hardest part of the job - spending time with the person, who has no capability to bye my product or survive. The most enjoyable part of the job - Introduction with a new person or client, and trying to convincing them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aastha Group of companies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about Aastha Group of companies in popular locations