ABB Employee Reviews

Under paid , over work for contractors. Politics throughout the hierarchy, no training is given to new employees, false promises most of the time. Really it needs improvement.
Pros
Accomodation
Cons
Poor Work culture
Highly supportive. Organization is agile.The culture of organization is very supportive. Your ideas are appreciated and provided a platform to prove capabilities and take new roles.
Pros
Well paid
Cons
HR systems and IS to be updated
I as an Engineer was way too happy one will get very low cost and full-fledged food, free snacks, late taxis on the company's cost of you stay for a long. For me to be a part of ABB was a dream come true yOU WILL LEARN EVERYTHING sap,Industry rules
Pros
Challanging work envioronment, very good coleagues most of the time, technically you won't face any problems you will definately learn and felt proud to be a part of ABB
Cons
Pay are moderate to low
One of the few companies I have worked who hold integrity and safety to its highest standards. Its a company in its learning phase of how to run a stable organization in this fast paced and dynamic world we live in. It has its share of power politics and pattern of norms facilitated inside its walls. However, ABB always focuses on its employees comfort and well being.
Well maintained facility for industry standards For an Mnc you never compromise in work wise, all facilities available at anytime, if it’s not imported from abroad, Interested to work such a huge organisation structure.
Pros
Growth is measurable and soon get good position
Cons
Politics are there in senior level positions, if u manage u are the king of all.
Work life balance is difficult for site work Good culture Platform to learn Experienced based salary. ABB provides career training in both tech and non tech.
. I was interviewed by 3 person from abb but without giving they told me to resign from my previous org.i was stuck.They interview and keep you on third party payroll without any prior info.
Pros
Cons
Fraud
Company is good. U will have job security. But at particular location of Nelamangala, They have started a new R&D, I would advice not to join that R&D. They dont have proper projects. Even then the manager will put so much stress on you that u will feel like where you have come. Exit process they have online system but HR will do it manual so that your feedback doesn't reach management They dont have proper setup of R&D in MCB division. Unnecessary and daily reviews are so much that u will feel untrusted.
Pros
Good Brand. Job Security. Good pay if you negotiate. Helpfull people.
Cons
Not proper system in place, HR is of no use, He will not help you. Food not proper.
Collaboration is poor, Work distribution is poor i.e. the one who do the work gets more and more work rather then distributing in team, Work life balance is poor, Increment is poor compare to other company, Job security is very good
Pros
Job Safety is very good
Cons
Increment amount is poor, Growth factor is absent
Best learning experience, Good culture, smart work, innovation, speed, quality. Lean six sigma, automation, team work, individual growth, Around development, handling end to end work, working in all departments.
I'm working since 5 years in abb, first of all abb provided employees safety, Working culture is good between engineers and contract employees. Good working time.
* No diversity in team, (local people of same caste and background are preferred) * No focus on skill development of employees, non focus on lean methodologies. * Expectation to work on all Sat and Sun. * Daily working hrs range from 14-16 hr, Month end it goes over 20 hr per day. *Pay is very low as compared to market in same profile.
Pros
Free Cab
Cons
For people ready to spend majority of time at office. Prefect job for them
I worked here for almost 10 months. I have worked on 4 live real time projects as an unpaid inpaid intern. My work experience was good. Got to learn a lot.
ABB is the Best organization in many manner like taking care of their employees and employee family health and safety, treating subordinates ,to get trained ourselves for various activities as Trainees till the professional maturity level. Remuneration should be based on the responsibilities taken, not on the qualifications and new joiners like MT and of different company
A division is bought by another company which could see a change in culture. A great work I’m environment for those technology oriented. Good office infrastructure
Good company to work , you will feel extremely comfortable in the work environment and it is a great place to enhance and improve your skills and knowledge.
Work environment, resourceful colleagues, plenty of opportunities to learn, employee oriented management. Well focused work, proper guideline and support to new comers, cross cultural activities across globe, on site opportunities, plenty of learn,
Analyzer maintenance. Like liquid and gas analyzer. When we works. Safety is always in my mind. Doing job like preventive and corrective maintenance. On ABB PGC 5000 series
Totally Stress less & collaborative workplace. Great place to develop your career with a fully job satisfaction environment & 100% job security. Management takes good care employees on professional & personal basis.
excellent organisation as far as technology, processes, product quality and brand name. However, very conservative and biased for career advancement and job rotation. Salary & perks are average compared to industry standard, variable pay is not more than 20% depending on the grade and the payout is generally don't dependent on individual performance.
Both of my tenures at ABB was a Golden Era of my working experience. It was the most enjoyable , commanding, responsible, team work culture, supportive management, and what else....
  1. Employee Reviews