Abbott Laboratories

Abbott Laboratories Employee Reviews in Ahmedabad, Gujarat

i am recommanding to my peers to work in abbott. Abbott have a very good culture in all strategy for achieving annual budget whatever product is there , all are in high quality. .
I worked with Abbott more than five years and learned so many things specially customer handling, team work, communication skill, problem solving skills.
Pros
Motivation and learning
Cons
Concern for Promotion
Always helping collaegues, friendly atmosphere, learning new things everyday, getting a good experiance of meeting new people everyday. One of the fastest growing organizations
I learned lots of thing for my personal & Professional life. specifically Abbott Helps to Build up my confidence. it's workplace culture is good. Hardest part of my job is lot's of Travelling. Most Enjoyable Part Of My Job is To Meet New People Everyday.
Pros
Free Mediclaim
Cons
for personal &Professional Growth
Good Organisation. Friendly culture. Career Opportunity. Enhences our knowledge. World class learning modules. Quick response for any problem.
At abbott our management decide a policy for getting promotion from in house is something not good. No one senior person can got it. For outside person there is no criteria for get promotion in AHPL.
working at abbott is always a good experience everyday you learn something new also technologically sound always have good surrounding to work
very good working environment. management is always ready to help for solve the problems. each co-workers were always co-operative.
7 Calls A day in Specialities Like Intensivist, Physician Provides Cool Atmosphere.Convince Doctors For Only 2 Brands And Do month Budgets On 2 products with No Involvement of Managment like In Strategy,Planning, Ideas become Little DificultNo Action Plan For Perticular product
i have learned a lot from abbott india ltd.its a gr8 company to work.how to handle key accounts and managment in field.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Abbott Laboratories?