Acadecraft Private Limited

Acadecraft Private Limited Employee Reviews

Great experience in digital marketing

It was a good learning experience in digital marketing and I got in-depth knowledge of the current trends in the SEO and social media industry. I am happy with the training they provided; the team is very talented and supportive.

Hectic schedule

Very bad experience. I left my job after 7 days. They are not truthful about their job with employees. I was told by hr to do work for different time. But when I joined it was totally different schedule.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, high impossible target

Unprofessional Management and too much policing

It's a target based job, and even though you reach that target you have to work full works. The hours are not flexible. The management is like school policing and monitoring workers like medieval labourers and creating problems for simple petty reasons. They ask for invasive programs to be installed on your system. Show no mercy if you have a problem with your system and couldn't complete the work. New applicants, DO NOT JOIN until they improve first their management. Zero work life balance

Pros

Supervisors treat employees like slaves

Cons

No flexible hours, no work-life balance.

Target based job, stressfull, salary deduction

Less salaryNo fixed salary Lots of targetThey need you to work like machineRework of your previous work Salary deduction if target is not met even you submitted your project on time

Pros

Work from home

Cons

It will eat your whole day week and month with salary deduction

It's a worst company I have ever seen in my life

During the interview I was never told about its work culture. When I joined it, they asked me to install hub staff in my person system( which is totally a violation of personal information policy), it was taking random screenshots of my screen that can take your personal emails screenshot too, so you can't open your personal gmail id in your system for those working 10-12 hours. Secondly, their official working hours are 9 hours but work is too much that can't be completed in even 11 hours too. If you are not meeting your daily target (50questions per day), they show it as production lag and deduct your salary as per the product lag. Overall, giving 11-12 hours daily, you won't meet their target and then you won't get full salary in your account. Only 1st and 3rd Saturdays are off, others are working. They don't have employee friendly policies. They treat their employees like a working machine. After joining this company, you must forget every thing (family and social life etc.) except their production target that is much higher than expected. I left this company within 20 days after joining because working over here was so stressful. Overall, it's a worst company I have ever seen in my life.

Pros

Nothing, only a wastage of time.

Cons

You won't meet your target even after giving your 12 hours daily in this company.

Acadecraft meets your expectation

Acadecraft meets your expectation, you will never get disappointment with its service. Whether you are a school going student or working in corporate office, all types of learning courses are available here. Out of the many academic platforms, I prefer this one as the best.

Cons

No Cons

Productive Workplace & Cooperative HR Management

I'm working as a digital marketer with Acadecraft for one and half years. I have learnt here various aspects like multiple project handling at one time, team management and proper coordination among team. I love the working vibes of this organization. I would highly recommend this organization for learning opportunities and career growth. Also, there are lots of opportunities open for newcomers.

Pros

Positive Work Environment

Cons

In work from home, we were given lots of work load.

Great company enviorment

Nice workplace and healthy working environment in this organization and they provide the incentive every month for those who's work well.No any salary in deduction during this pandemic Coronavirus

Pros

supportive collegues

Cons

Strict Working Hours

Great collaboration among employees and seniors

I worked with acadecraft for a spam of 7 months and I must admit it was the only company where your idea always get welcomed, you learn alot, you grow with the company. The environment was very light and healthy. I recommend the company who wish to start their career as freshers or want to grow with learning.

Pros

cooperative environment

Cons

We have to work for long hours for work from home.

Company give opportunity to freshers

The company gives the opportunity to freshers as well. You will always learn something each day from your seniors and teammates. Acadecraft is the best organization for career growth.

Pros

Good working environment

Cons

Can't aspect for incentive without achievement

Top-Notch Work-Place for Content writing

Currently, I am working in Acadecraft since 1.5 years and my work-experience is so far good here because of smooth work routines and cooperative team members. As per employees abilities and work load, they are being paid nice. I am enjoying here and grateful to work in such a healthy environment.

Pros

Salary package is good.

Cons

Long working hours

seniors are very supportive

I enjoy my work here because my seniors are very supportive. There is always a positive work environment in the office that enhances your work quality.

Pros

positive work environment

Cons

before 3 days inform for casual leave

Amazing work environment

Acadecraft is one such company that has a team of dedicated and brilliant minds. The quality of work that Acadecraft delivers is beyond imagination. I am working as a Digital Marketing Executive in Acadecraft and the best part of the company is transparency.

Pros

Great work; environment

Best working environment

I wasn’t quite sure about what I wanted to take on a full time profession, though I had always had a keen interest with development. I decided to undertake website developing training courses on one of my friends’ suggestion. The approach was practically inclined and industry-oriented and I was able to get the best exposure to be a pro in this career. All thanks to Acadecraft!

Productive and Learning work place

Good environment and learning workplace from colleagues working here, work culture is good and salary on time. company senior authority is very supportive.

Pros

Salary On time

Cons

Working Hours

Expensive Food

The office environment is great but the food in the cafeteria is hygienic but expensive. A normal meal will cost you 40 rupees whereas cheaper food is available outside.

Pros

they provide hygienic food in the cafeteria

Cons

If you expend 40-50 rupees everyday then good

Transportation issues

Everyday faced the problem When I leave the metro and pick the Battery rickshaw to faced with huge crowd and traffic both, during this time I very disappointed.

Pros

You will feel relax when you in office

Cons

Very dispointed when you leave the metro and faced the problem with traffic

salary packages are not high

The salary packages are not much high for freshers but they provide you with monthly recognition for good performance and help you learn something every day.

Pros

Salary not good

Cons

only 4k to 5k increment only

Workplace

The workplace is situated at a good location very close to the metro station. It is very convenient for the traveling office by the metro. Really nice.

Pros

●Good location ●Great infrastructure ●Maintain work-life balance

Cons

●No travel allowances are provided ●No transportation facility provided by the company.

Put a lot of workload on a single employee

They put a lot of workload on a single employee; which is the biggest drawback of working at Acadecraft. Plus, they make it worse by adding absolutely no incentives or bonuses.

Seniors are very helpful, when you faced the problem

I am working with acadecraft for the past 6 months. They have a target-based work here with a huge workload but the work timings are flexible as it works from home. Seniors are cooperative and help me achieve my daily target.

Pros

Seniors are very helpful

Cons

Target based work here

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Acadecraft Private Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9

Compare Acadecraft Private Limited with

Acadecraft Private Limited Reviews by Location

• Acadecraft Private Limited
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?