Academic heights Public School

Academic heights Public School Employee Reviews

Cooperative staff and very helpful management.. Very friendly and obedient children... Lot of activities would take place for the encouragement of the child...
As there are many directors for the branch, everyone has their own personal opinion, so I have to go with it and coordinate with the teacher, very often things change
Working at AHPS was a bliss to my career .Teachers and management here are very nice .The workshops conducted by the school management will benefit a lot for teachers and brings out new ideas in uplifting the child in a holistic way.
Here it's stress free environment... All are very helpful and collaborative in nature..workload is sometime high.salary is not satisfactory. But for development in learning is must and it's a good place to learn..
I have been working here as a business studies teacher for the ladt 3 years. The environment is so adjustable that one never feels the time he spents there.
Pros
Friendly management
Cons
Salary may not be up to your mark... But if you are worthy they will never hesitate to pay you.
I have learned how to handle the difficult situations with parents, how to work under pressure, how to meet the curriculum objectives without sacrificing the quality.
salary is too good,culture is best, management is not good, Hard security for all members,job work is best and all members is very good, and behivour is very well.
Pros
30 minute
Cons
6 hours
Working with Academic heights Public School was a very good experience. I got an opportunity to work with excellent teachers. I was able to incorporate fun games and interactive activities into lessons. I was able to teach students about the natural things, names of animals, flowers, fruits and vegetables.
I learned how to handle the children,how to explain the topics in easy way,how children understood easily by doing activities. my co-workers were so co-operative,they said about me am a good team player as well as independent.i enjoyed the work shops conducted by the school.
Pros
principal mam support