Academy of Applied Arts

Academy of Applied Arts Employee Reviews

Great for learning new things, people are supportive and helpful. Provides work-life balance and follows an open culture. Ample opportunities for career growth.
Pros
Flexible hours, supportive colleagues
Cons
Day at Work: I start my day from taking new leads and explain them about our admission procedures and courses offered through phone calls,emails to invite students as well as parents for face to face counselling sessions. Answering phone calls for any kind of academic related communication.Administrative work like fee collections, taking attendance, maintaing files, reports, housekeeping etc. What you learned: I developed my skills and experience in counselling and how to convince students and parents, doing multi-tasking job at work place, handling administrative related work. Management: Making sure things are done properly and on time. Inspire and motivate team work and establishing an open discussion for team work. Your co-workers: We can't like all of the people all the time but i believe in 'be pleasant" "be yourself" "be interested in them" and the friendship will come. the hardest part of job: I feel if you enjoy your work then you don't really find it hard. the most enjoyable part of job: I enjoy most about it, i would say the contribution i make is vital to their ability to make key financial decisions which ultimately influence the overall success of the business.I enjoy the responsibility and trust i get from my senior management.
- Learned many practical things that has to be applied anywhere in your work environment.- friendly environment- No pressure, even if at times then easily taken care.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Academy of Applied Arts?