ACC Limited

ACC Limited Employee Reviews

Likes;Professionalism & MNC.Focused and transparent .Team management.Priority for safety.Training for teamStability.Dislikes;Incompetative.
Pros
Financially strong and capacity to instal new plants.
Cons
Incomoetitive, needs to more focused and strategies.
Amazing place to work for plant based career there are very good people to work with you would never found any kind disturbance like rude behaviour of staff they were all very good.
You need to work even when you are on leave. No work life balance.HR not very active. Sales team suffer a lot. No care taken.Cannot describe everything here.
My experience with ACC cement is very good. I have learned with project work. Working environment is very friendly. I have attended training programs that are organised by company.
Pros
Encourage with food facility.
Cons
Construction field demand more hours
Acc is All over good . But I want to change my job for better experience of mining field. I looking a job in Iron & cement sector . I want to gain all experience
in this company work culture is very fair but more political while target achieved easily due to brand name.So this cause company scenario is more strong in the market.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
fixed timing
Some Typical day at work, i have earned a good experience, Managment is good but only some time not good over roll is good, work place culture is very good, The hardest part of job is under stand the employees related activate only, the most enjoyable part is celebrate of my birthday in ACC India PVt Ltd
Oldest cement industry. Very big organization across the globe. ACC, AMBUJA, LAFARGE & HOLCIM all put together are the market leaders. Good experience.
I have job application form submitted for acc cement company I will be working for acc cement company very interesting a technical fitter for the delly work
Good salary No working culture You have to do the repetitive work everyday, no challenging or change in work.. One with 10 th pass can also do Full of drama and politics
Best place to work,learning are always open,worklife balance is similar to all other work locations.Jobs are being allocated as capabilities,team work always assumes.
Acc in goa is working as JV with Alcon Group. Working in ACC gives great working experience. Quality maintenance is at top priority for working with concrete
ACC is a good place to work. I got free hand to take any decision and enjoying to challenge any type of works/jobs assigned to me. Employee can learn more and more by training and development
I completed my 1 year apprenticeship training at ACC Cement Plant kymore. I loved the way of working in this company while training, I thank the security, safety, management staff as well as all the staff and workers here.
Acc cement is nice organization to build up your life as well career.this organization is so caring for students to make him imployee.they treet as a student at starting and build up with great mangers and employees.
Pros
Good culture
Cons
Good work
ACC is a company that cares for you and it will be evident in everything from employee policies to management attitude. I hear that the company has become much more competitive and robust since 2013.
I am extremely happy to work in accounts because of rewards and recognition is high when I accomplished major task.I wanted to work still better and more for accounts department
As a working ACC is the one of best company in India. Working culture apart from work there were lot of social activity. Culture is like just family. Celebrate every festival together. Reliable Job. My glad i was worked such a best company of india.
It is a good multi national organization.You can prosper faster as per your capabilities.You should be a self driven person nd able to pic things faster.
Normally 8 hrs working, a competitive work environment. Work culture is good. Management is more focused on production. Cost is the biggest challenge for the company. Target is to maximum production with low cost.
During my internship at A.C.C. Limited Company (India), I dealt with a variety of hands on experience inorganizational budgets and conducted market research while handling numerous administrative duties. The experience allowed me to learn important skills and to develop the confidence needed to succeed in a competitive environment.
  1. Employee Reviews