Accelya Group

Accelya Group Employee Reviews

India75 reviews

Company is working freely place and it is located in Andheri mumbai, now he will be transferred from Mumbai (Andheri) to Vikhroli , this is an nice workplace to be working

I Strongly recommend not to join this company.

Worst Management team. No appraisals even after doing best work in the team. Management team is the biggest problem that pushed me to quit this job.

Cons

Don't spoil your career by joining this office.

Accelya Group insights

Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job

Productive and learning

Overall good learning experience can be gained under the leadership of CTO leadership/department. Salary was as per the industry standards and was on time.

Its a Typical Local Mgt Co; with MNC Book Cover

No Balance Salary is not as per Market Standard.work culture not flexible for people with families.too much of discriminationTL's are not into understanding mode with subordinates.

Pros

Cons

Not flexible for Women with kids and family

Old

Old technology, old products, old people, old culture. The firm is not able to move to match the new world. Culture is of a lala firm. Too many times the owners have changed and thus no stability. Unclear objectives, no vision, no mission. Lost.

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

Good

I have 5 years work experience with accelya.. it is an good place to work. And management also supportive to all employees. And it is located in andheri

Stressful but learning environment

A plenty of thing to learn but too much work. Timelines are very strict here. HR's are Ok here and support s well. May got opportunity to visit Dubai office and get on site exposure as well. Free time between the works very enjoyable.

Great Learning

Accelya was a fun place to work at. Got to learn a lot from our managers. Had a lot of challenging tasks to complete which was really useful and overall it was a great learning experience.

Good Place to work with

Accelya is an Internarional IT Firm as well as KPO. Accelya is a leading provider of technology products and services to the travel and transport industry.

Fun at work

Working at accelya was really a good experience in my career. In accelya people work collaboratively and people help each other in work as well as in personal life also.

Its stressful but it has extensive exposure and develops management skills

While handling a team and other internal stakeholders, managing customer's expectations is a task. Its a refreshing start to the day and eventually gets better when work is accomplished by the team. Easy communication between the development, analysts and testing and support teams. Challenging and not monotonous.

Contract staff

Nice place but no one contract staff growing the abilities because only payroll staff growing abilities .... because company not responsible contract staff he not take responsibility of contract staff....

ok company

no any management, managers assigned to projects doesn't understand the technical difficulties.Some of them doesn't know the functionality also.Office politics and favouritism is at peak here.

Experiencing Accelya

You will get to learn a lot as a college pass out. Some of the best people by hear works here, will never say no if you go to them for any kind of help.

My experience in Accelya Kale Solutions Ltd

I had a great experience in Accelya Kale Solutions Ltd. I had learned many things over there. I had made a bonding with the team. The coordination, team management and the other facilities was also very good.

Good opportunities to learn

My experience was good with Accelya. Its a good place to work, I was given lots of opportunities by management. This is the best place if you want to learn and grow in aviation industry.

Revenue Assurance

1. Outsourcing Audit for Airlines, Handling ADM & QC, Handling some areas of Disputes & Validations 2. Implement revenue management operation for Cargo Logistics.

Politics, bad management and outdated technologies

Good for freshers who just want to start their career. No work life balance especially for the support team, bad management and no better opportunities for employees.

Pros

Receives salary at time

Cons

Long hours, low salary

Best place for Freshers

Good company!!! we can easily balance the Job/personal life. Those who work as database developer has good scope to learn. Increment process since 2 years not good. If you gain functional knowledge then your the king.

Pros

Job/Personal Life is balanced, Colleagues are friendly.

Cons

Salary increment, some times management support

Work that keeps you engaged

The team I worked for had an excellent working camaraderie. We continuously challenged each other to try out new ways or to improve current working methods.

Amazing work experience

Very good for the freshers to kick start their career.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accelya Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Accelya Group with

• Accelya Group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?